7dpo ICs Update page 14, advice?

Thanks Laila, I know what you mean. I know something has started to happen, I just hope it continues this time. But it may be that I need more than a single cycle using the progesterone cream, however I have read many success stories from women using it so hopefully x x

I'm a huge fan of progesterone suppositories! No doubt they will help things along for sure. They helped me carry to term two pregnancies. The minute I would start to spot,my OB would put me on the suppositories and bam it would stop instantly and stay away. Really rooting for you girl! As always :) I do definately see the start of something that's for sure!! Xx

Just fyi heres my cb lot number. The last test i did looks sooo much like yours AEN953/2SA
Really hope yours is real!

Laila, I haven't any doubt the progesterone is doing something, my lp has been completely different this cycle. The annoying thing is I asked for a CD21 bloods to check my progesterone levels, which I had Friday and called for results today. The idiot receptionist booked me in for a qualitative hCG test instead. I am so angry I can't, I don't actually know what to say but they're getting an email from me shortly. Their receptionists are rude and obnoxious and clearly are completely incompetent.

Josephine I'm aware of CB's lack of reliability, which is precisely why I don't use them on their own.

Anyway, 11dpo. I think I have a faulty FRER because the control line is weird and isn't properly developed so I will buy another to use tomorrow.
I will post the ICs, Superdrug, CB and FRER, which will have to be in a couple of posts since I can't make up my mind which are clearer photos

Attachments

• IMG_2210.jpg
    IMG_2210.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2211.jpg
    IMG_2211.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2203.jpg
    IMG_2203.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2212.jpg
    IMG_2212.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2213.jpg
    IMG_2213.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 24
And the others

Attachments

• IMG_2214.jpg
    IMG_2214.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2215.jpg
    IMG_2215.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2216.jpg
    IMG_2216.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2217.jpg
    IMG_2217.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 27
They look so much better before uploading them it's annoying.
Will add tweaked ICs and CB

Attachments

• IMG_2193.jpg
    IMG_2193.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2200.jpg
    IMG_2200.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 21
Re the frer, i had a dodgy batch just like that. Annoying when theyre so expensive.

Agreed! There shouldn't be any room for faulty tests when they're so expensive AND they don't reply to your emails complaining about them

Yay fab lines, all definitely positive right across the board!!!

Ps.I've had a box of frer like that before :growlmad:

Congratulations! Got everything crossed for a super sticky!!!

I don't know what it is with FRER, if it isn't obvious indents it's partial control lines. I have emailed them twice about their tests and they haven't replied. The only reason I give them the time of day is if this progresses then I should see a relatively clear line soon, providing they aren't faulty of course. I don't want to buy a digital unless af doesn't arrive

I agree about the frer likely being dodgy. The lines on the others look great! I couldn't see much on the previous ones, but the ones you just posted for sure. Really hope the cream is helping this one be a sticky one <3

Wow great lines on the ic's!! Definite progress!
Do u still hav the lot number for the cbs? Just curious and also wondering if different lots are shipped to diff parts of the country or if one town gets the whole bunch!
Cant wait for tomorrows tests! Annoyed for you about the frer they make me cross!

I'm keeping everything crossed that this is your sticky little bean! :dust:

And as if i forgot to mention the superdrug!! Very dark compared to your previous cycles x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->