• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

7dpo testing!!! Update - 9dpo / updated with digi 11dpo & 15dpo!!! 3+ on digi!!!!

Thank you :) I'm so scared and nervous i feel sick!! X

Aaaahhh!!! I see it congrats!! So pleased for you! Xx

Thank you! I feel like I can't get excited yet though... maybe once I get past 6 weeks I might feel a bit better but that's just under 3 weeks away! X

I can see it on the invert!!
https://i66.tinypic.com/2rzur8h.jpg

I have to say the photo does it no justice! It's so clear irl, so much so that hubby picked it up and said "ooh it's positive" My lovely dh never sees any of my squinters! X

Lou do you have any opks you could take? Ive just taken one and it's positive?? Xx

No, I never bought any in the end as I was gonna buy them next month! I swear you must be getting your bfp soon... possiblyp18 on here has the exact same thing going on... she's also getting pos opks. She has a thread on here. Have you got some more to use tomorrow?x

Congrats loud!!! Fantastic news! Healthy and happy 9 months!

Caved and tested 7dpo but got a BFN my side 😔 To be honest I wasn't expecting anything else. The most sensitive tests we get here are 20miu so still way to early but besides that,I don't feel like it's our month. Also,my temps don't give me confidence this month

Good luck to everyone waiting to O or test!

Thank you, I'm glad I got a line today because I was starting to regret testing so early!! Fx for you x

10dpo - still feeling a bit worried but testing will hopefully keep me sane!

Attachments

• 2016-08-15 06.30.09.jpg
    2016-08-15 06.30.09.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 70
9dpo afternoon & 10 dpo fmu

Attachments

• 2016-08-15 07.03.21.jpg
    2016-08-15 07.03.21.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 47
Looks good remember theres only been hours between them like 15-18? We all know that hcg doubles 24hrs+ its not lighter thats the main thing??xx

Thank you, I kept having to tell myself to stop worrying this morning when it didn't seem as dark as I was imagining then stupidly used a digital which said not pregnant!! My levels must be somewhere above 6 and under 10, because the clearblue digi with weeks need 10miu to turn 1-2 weeks.

I wish I could stop analysing everything! I even woke up this morning panicking because my boobs weren't in agony like they were last night!!

Doesn't help I only had about 4 or 5 hours sleep because my mind wouldn't shut off!! Xx

I thought clear blue digi was 50miu and one with weeks estimator was 25miu?? Xx

Well I found a clearblue leaflet online which said that the thresholds for the test with weeks estimator were 1-2 (10miu) 2-3 (153miu) & 3+ ( 2753miu) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->