7dpo testing!!! Update - 9dpo / updated with digi 11dpo & 15dpo!!! 3+ on digi!!!!

Still staring at lines!! Took a test today at 11dpo. Was a 5 hour hold as I had to get up in the night to go!! I know I'm not giving the hcg much time to rise but I'm worried they don't seem dark enough!

Attachments

• 2016-08-16 07.41.49.jpg
    2016-08-16 07.41.49.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 29
But if you take away the middle one i would say its double the darkness?? I know its hard not to stress... But looks good to me!! Xx

Yeh I thought that. Gonna try another digi today or tomorrow then stop testing every single day!! Gonna end up worrying myself too much and making myself ill! Xx

Yeh ok boobs are KILLING me lol took a test was a 25mui and knew it was going to be negative! So no surprise there, might nip out and but some b&m ones they are one step so will give them a go? Surely you will get a "pregnat" on digital today? Xx

Definitely seeing progression so don't stress!

Yeh ok boobs are KILLING me lol took a test was a 25mui and knew it was going to be negative! So no surprise there, might nip out and but some b&m ones they are one step so will give them a go? Surely you will get a "pregnat" on digital today? Xx
Oh i so hope you will still get your bfp! Yeh definitely try some b&m ones, I've seen good reviews on those. My nearest one is half hour away, would have saved me a fortune if it was nearer! Lol! I hope so, I haven't saved fmu but thought by the time postie has been then I should have been able to hold for a while!! Fingers crossed! I've got some superdrug 20miu tests in the cupboard so might try one of those just to see if I get a line. That's the only thing with frer being so sensitive, I always think my levels are higher than they actually are!!xx

Thank you for looking ladies... always rely on everyone here to keep me sane!! :) xx

Just did a digi and a 20miu superdrug test.... gonna test every other day now and weekly with a digi x

Attachments

• 2016-08-16 10.40.39.jpg
    2016-08-16 10.40.39.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 51
So happy for you!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!!! x

Thank you! Hopefully I'll get to see the 2-3 and 3+ this time!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members