7dpo testing!!! Update - 9dpo / updated with digi 11dpo & 15dpo!!! 3+ on digi!!!!

So here it is!! 15dpo (af was due today) and only 4 days after getting 1-2 weeks on my first digital! And the other test is a first response one step 100miu!!!!!!! :happydance: :cloud9: x

Attachments

• 2016-08-20 06.32.03.jpg
    2016-08-20 06.32.03.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 2016-08-20 06.32.22.jpg
    2016-08-20 06.32.22.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 23
Excellent Loub! So happy for you!

Hooray!! Think you are going to be plain sailing this time xx

Thank you :) I really hope so. I have a much better feeling about it this time. I was looking at my progression pics from last time and the difference is amazing. Gonna do another digi in a week or so and hopefully get to 3+ Then hopefully I can relax a little bit more. I keep getting excited then I have to tell myself not to which is quite sad but I need to keep a level head! Xx

16dpo - Tested again today!! Having one of those days where I feel like it's all going to go wrong again. Had a sharp twinge low down in my uterus area that reminded me of the pain I had the day before I started bleeding last time. Completely freaked me out so I've tested twice today.

I don't think there's much difference, which is to be expected I guess, but the PM one has a horrible skinny test line. I'm hoping it's just the test and nothing else.

I wish I could stop using them but it's the only thing that keeps me sane... except for today it's made me panic more!! X

Attachments

• 2016-08-21 15.29.38.jpg
    2016-08-21 15.29.38.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 13
Loub,on my phone the bottom one seems more clear and darker!

Thank you, I think I'm just panicking unnecessarily! I think it's just because the test line looked really thin compared to the control line but now it's dry it looks better. I guess each test will always have some variation with line thickness x

Ah Hun it's totally normal. I always test every other day and then analyse it! Your lines look fine. Hopefully once you get passed the point of last time you'll relax a little. You got this xx

Thank you. I just hate feeling so on edge all the time. Like you say, hopefully when I get past 5 and a half or 6 weeks I'll feel a bit better. I just want time to hurry up slightly! Every day at the moment feels like a lifetime! Xx

I found out super early like you do the 5-6 week mark seemed ages away but it does come round. It's hard not to stress after a loss. Hopefully you'll relax a little soon xx

Feeling a bit more positive today :) Also booked a private scan for 8 weeks exactly because I doubt the NHS will let me have one any earlier than the usual 12 week one. Also going to ring the midwife today to make my booking in appointment. Hopefully will give me dates to look forward to! X

Attachments

• 2016-08-22 07.29.01.jpg
    2016-08-22 07.29.01.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 16
Dont think you have anything to worry about Loub, those look excellent!

Agree they look so good! I only get early scans as I had a molar pregnancy and repeated early losses. Defo give you a few dates to look forward too! Xx

Hi Loub,
Sorry I'm totally new here so I hope it's ok to jump in!
Huge congratulations by the way! Also, I had an early mc a few years ago, followed by pregnancy two years after that and they were happy to do an early scan so always worth asking them. They scanned me at 5w 6d and we saw a tiny blob with a lovely fluttering heartbeat. We then had another scan at 8w because of bleeding, but all was fine and we have a crazy four year old now so... Always good to ask them, and going by those lines I'm sure all will be fine :) X

Aw thank you! Gonna ring the midwife in a minute and see what they say x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->