7dpo update bfp at 13dpo :)

12dpo god progression? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 2
Thanks meg :) the difference between the ic and the frer is crazy . Looks great kimmy Catmommy You can get a ticker from lilypie you just make it step by step and then copy it to your signature :)

This seems like the lucky thread so thought I'd post haha!! I'm only 6dpo roughly so won't be testing for a few days yet. Congrats to all the lucky bfps!! :)

My nipples hurt SO BAD!! It's my first cycle off birth control in about 10 years, so all the cramps and mood swings... I just can't remember if these are normal cycle symptoms for me or not! I'm normally a very anxious person so I want to know everything, I want to test but I know it's too soon, etc. Hubby is much more laid back, it'll happen when it happens, don't try too hard type. Glad I found these forums :)

This is my 2nd cycle TTC since stopping the pill. My first cycle I thought for sure I was pregnant. I had sore boobs, fatigue, bloat, and was extremely emotional which is not normal for me at all. It all started about mid-cycle. I think it was just my body adjusting to not being on birth control. My first cycle I also never noticed any significant changes in CM so I am not sure I even ovulated. This month, my 2nd cycle, has been completely different. I had CM changes and didn't have any of the weird symptoms I had during the first... Just wanted to give you an idea of what might happen to you as well. Fx you get a BFP, I know it has happened before!

This seems like the lucky thread so thought I'd post haha!! I'm only 6dpo roughly so won't be testing for a few days yet. Congrats to all the lucky bfps!! :)

We are almost the same, well you are a bit ahead of me actually. I am approx 3dpo. My boobs are itchy and nipples are sensitive but I know its still way too soon! ugh

Congrats to all of the :bfp:

Hi rach and niksmommy fingers x for you both :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->