7dpo update bfp at 13dpo :)

There is totally the start of something. I hope this is it!! Xx

Just did another test and got another faint pink line in the time frame :)

Frer think this might be real now :)
https://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc429/tempy6/image.jpg1_3.jpg

I see something :) fingers crossed!! What dpo are you? Had you had some negatives before these? X

Hi kimmy I'm 13dpo , I've had stark white bfns from 8dpo this morning was the first hint of a line , I wasn't sure about the tests but frer just confirmed bfp :) xx fingers x for you

Yeah I hope this is my month! I swear there was a very faint line this morning, bit of a squinter but it could be my line eye x

Congrats!!! I am 12dpo with definite bfns, this gives me hope I may get a bfp in the next couple days :)

Congrats!! I'm 7 dpo, brand new to this site, scared to death too... and you ladies are teaching me so much!!

Kimmy good luck :) meg thanks and you def have time for bfp yet :) fingers x .
Amy welcome and thankyou good luck with your tww are you having any symptoms ?

My nipples hurt SO BAD!! It's my first cycle off birth control in about 10 years, so all the cramps and mood swings... I just can't remember if these are normal cycle symptoms for me or not! I'm normally a very anxious person so I want to know everything, I want to test but I know it's too soon, etc. Hubby is much more laid back, it'll happen when it happens, don't try too hard type. Glad I found these forums :)

Ttc i hope the line gets stronger for you :) unfortunately last night i had a bit brownish blood stuff when i wiped and i thought implantation bleed... 7am this morning i woke up in agony, i wouldve been 12dpo but AF has caught me early. Xx

Kimmy good luck :) meg thanks and you def have time for bfp yet :) fingers x .
Amy welcome and thankyou good luck with your tww are you having any symptoms ?

Im so glad I found this thread!!! Im now 13dpo and look what i woke up to!
It is super faint but its there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 31
Omg meg congrats Hun :) xx my lines are slightly darker today :)
Amy it's so hard to know what's what after bc , but fingers x for you
Sorry af arrived Beckie xx

Ttc- did you have any real symptoms before your BFP? X

Kimmy , Not really I was sure I was out, I had had a few cramps since o , bbs maybe felt heavier , bit tired but that's it bbs started hurting last night so nothing really
before bfp :)

One day I think I'm in next I think I'm out! My boobs are not as sore one day then bad the next! I just feel stupidly tired and under the weather, all yesterday and the day before and still today, so much so people at work are asking if ok x

Kimmy - it's SO ANNOYING when people ask. We were at a baby shower yesterday and everyone was inquiring why I wasn't drinking... I'm like... duh out of respect for the pregnant lady this party is for. LOL!! I'm sorry your body is playing tricks on you, hopefully you'll be able to make sense of your symptoms soon.

Meg - I definitely see it! So very happy for you - spread that dust around girl! My only weird symptoms are intense nipple pain (never happened to me before) and yesterday I had some brown spotting but it stopped immediately... I had some mild cramping too maybe implantation?? Hopeful :)

Have a wonderful day ladies!

Please tell me you see the very faint second line? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 40
All of my symptoms disappeared about 5pm on Friday and then AF showed last night, about half a day early. I'm out.

I'm convinced this was a fertilized egg failed to implant kind of cycle, rather than a no luck at all cycle, which makes me feel a bit better about this not being our cycle, because at least it means we did everything right and caught the egg.

I think what I was feeling 8-11dpo was the embryo trying to implant, and I think our BDing on the evening of 11dpo put a stop to it. I know a healthy embryo that's permitted to implant will do so and stick, and BDing isn't going to shake it loose, but I don't think this one was going to stick anyway. I think we just put an end to the failed attempts. I felt different immediately after we BD'd. I know there's no science to back up this kind of thing yet, but I've read lots of accounts from other ladies who swear they could feel the difference on this sort of cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->