7dpo update bfp at 13dpo :)

TTC 84

Reaction score
Hey ladies , so I'm 7dpo today have had cramps on and off since ov , bbs are feeling heavier and nipples are sensitive . Today my pubic bone is aching ? That's a new one , I'm starting testing in the morning at 8dpo fingers x this is my bfp month :) good luck everyone xx

Good luck!

I'm also 7dpo, have been having mild cramping on and off since O, and my nipples are VERY sensitive! (Not sore yet, but very sensitive.) I also just got very tired and emotional all of a sudden about half an hour ago, despite being well rested, well fed and not at all busy today :p

Good luck!! I'm 10/11dpo testing wed.
I'm symtom spotting like crazy and can't help self! Lol

I'm also 7 dpo today!! I definitely think I'm pregnant but not testing yet. I've been super tired since 3 dpo and boobs started tingling around 5 dpo. Today blue veins and dark nipples are showing! I'm going to test tomorrow morning if I can wait! :)

Good luck to you all , keep me updated when you ladies test :) I tested this morning got bfn thought maybe I see a shadow but can't get a pic of it , I'm still feeling hopeful and will keep testing each morning . X

Hi, I'm 5dpo and having similar symptoms, on and off mild craps, sore/sensitive nipples etc...thinking of starting to test at 9dpo....good luck everyone :laugh2: :dust: x

Good luck kimmy , I'm so annoyed I bought 2 lots of ic for this cycle but both are 25 mui I thought they were 10 .

I've just bought first response tests, tomorrow I'll be 7dpo, should i hang on until 10dpo?

Hey I am 7DPO today as well. No noticeable cramping, but I am itching all over, and got a bloody nose last night? anyone know anything about those? are they symptoms?

I've definitely heard of itchiness being a possible sign!

I've definitely heard of itchiness being a possible sign!

I did some research and I saw it was a sign but not till later in the pregnancy, because your body is a little warmer, and the body pumps more blood for baby. But I am not even sure if i have implanted yet.. So weird, maybe it is all in my head haha. I am not testing till 03/06/2015, So i have a few more obsessive days to wait

9dpo today still have cramping , boobs heavier and nipples getting more sensitive . Bfn at 8dpo and 9dpo.

Today (6dpo) I have had horrible cramping and back ache all day, not like a normal Af cramp, sharp twinges, especially on the left side! My boobs have become pretty achey/ heavy like a bruised sensation too...

Hi ladies,
Hope you dont mind me jumping in but I am also 7dpo and am OBSESSED about symptom spotting :( i know it's too early to test but it's driving me crazy having to wait. I had horrible cramps yesterday that didnt let me get up from bed for about 20 minutes so I'm thinking maybe AF is just going to come early. I kind of want it to come early if it's going to at all to cut the waiting time! LOL.

Praying for all of our BFP soon!

I'm 9dpo today, and as of 2.5 hours ago I'm feeling sick. Exhausted, a little shaky, a little nauseated (but still really hungry!), bloated, possibly gassy, and both warm and chilly at the same time. OH it convinced I'm pregnant!

He actually just told me that BDing the night I said I ovulated felt different. He can't nail down exactly how/why it felt different, but he says it did. :shrug: It certainly felt different for me (which makes me really hopeful! Felt like BDing the evening before AF.) but he's never felt anything different when AF is coming so I don't know how he felt something now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->