8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

I am currently 12DPO. I have been experiencing some major preggo symptoms.

10 dpo: Gassy, Heaviness/Fullness, Sharp/Stabbing Pains, Twinges, Achy Legs or Hips, Darkening Areola, Tender Breasts, Tender Breasts (Underarms), Weepy, Headache, Increased Saliva, Fatigue/Exhaustion, Strong Smelling Urine, Increased Appetite and Thirst

11 dpo: Cramps (Not PMS/AF), Gassy, Heaviness/Fullness, Twinges, Achy Legs or Hips, Backache, Breasts (Stabbing Pain), Darkening Areola, Pronounced Veins in Breasts, Tender Breasts, Tender Breasts (Underarms), Anxious/On Edge, Weepy, Bleeding Nose, Dizziness or Light Headed, Headache, Strange/Metallic Taste in Mouth, Fatigue/Exhaustion, Sleeplessness, Increased Appetite and Thirst, Nausea

12 dpo (today): Cramps (Not PMS/AF), Gassy, Heaviness/Fullness, Twinges, Backache, Darkening Areola, Pronounced Veins, Tender Breasts, Tender Breasts (Underarms), " I Just Feel Pregnant", Cranky/ Irritable, Weepy, Dizziness or Light Headed, Strange/Metallic Taste in Mouth, Fatigue/Exhaustion, Sleeplessness, Nausea, Increased Appetite and Thirst

This is my month....
Can't wait to test :happydance:

i tested this morning :cry: at 11 dpo.. :bfn:

its not fair!! :cry:

I'm 10dpo and feeling really crampy, dull ache in lower back, gassy, acidy, tender bb/s, high cervix too, af due on 20/10, hope not to see her!!! lol

i tested this morning :cry: at 11 dpo.. :bfn:

its not fair!! :cry:

As long as af isnt here, you still have a good chance, alot of people dont get negatives early so dont give up yet.

Ive been having a few symptoms too, and was convinced I was pg, and have been testing early on 7 and 8 dpo today and keep getting negatives - early I know - so I keep telling myself that its just too early and atleast I have symptoms even if they are mild!

I also keep getting ewcm so am paincing that I got my ov dates wrong as sometimes I have a short cycle of 26 days and other times I have 32/34 cycles so can ov early or late!

I am still on the hunt for AF, no signs of her. DPO13 today getting excited. I am very gassy, hungry and extremely thirsty. I have the "I feel Pregnant" thing going on again. I had some really strange dreams last night. I think I will start to keep a dream journal. I feel dizzy/hungover and I haven't drank anything in quite sometime. I woke up tired and would love nothing more than to go back to sleep, but I need to fix myself something to eat as I am very hungry. Last night I was famished, but as soon as I put the food in my mouth I didn't want it anymore it made me very nauseous. So I forced it down little by little, gotta eat right?....

For those that must try again best wishes to a successful Novemeber
For those still waiting, I am right there with you good luck!
For those of you with congratulations!

10DPO..pains in breasts continue, and I have gone up a whole cup size and am wearing an old bra because I can't get my big (.)(.)s into my normal size! Cramping in tummy (not AF) and aches in back. Strong yellow urine, and I had to get up at 6.30am to go to the toilet which I never do. Fxd ladies xx

I am 10 dpo as well, my (.)(.) are so sore :cry:
I also noticed my old stretch marks from gaining wait reappearing and they are a little pinkish in color, I have not gained weight I actually lost weight.

I am still having cold symptoms and a raspy voice. I have pulling and tingling in my ovaries and lower abd.
I also keep feeling a dull pouring pain in my right bb. I dont know if that makes any sense, but it really feels like milk is getting dumped in my bbs.

Maybe Im paranoid and imagining things.

good luck everyone :dust:

12dpo... :bfp: The symptom that really made me think I was PG was huge (.)(.)s. Good luck everyone xx:dust:

:happydance: thats fantastic darling!!!!! congratulations!!!!!

Its our first month trying for our first and I tested a few days ago... about a week before I should have, because I thought what the hey, it might be positive? Obviously, it wasnt because i was only on about day 20 but a girl can dream, can't she? Luckily it was only a cheap test! I'm due to test next week. So far my symptoms are a tiny spot of blood, tiredness and frequent urination.

Its our first month trying for our first and I tested a few days ago... about a week before I should have, because I thought what the hey, it might be positive? Obviously, it wasnt because i was only on about day 20 but a girl can dream, can't she? Luckily it was only a cheap test! I'm due to test next week. So far my symptoms are a tiny spot of blood, tiredness and frequent urination.

heya this is my first month trying for number one.. i hope this wont be a long journey for us both :hugs: good luck hun :dust:

i started the week needing to pee every half hour and feeling bloated, something just didnt feel right down below! As the days went my back was aching loads i was convinced it was a kidney infection, ive had shooting pains in boobs and cramps, so i just dont know? Maybe just maybe baby? ? xx

12dpo... :bfp: The symptom that really made me think I was PG was huge (.)(.)s. Good luck everyone xx:dust:

Congratulations!!! :thumbup: Sticky vibes coming your way.

I have all the same symptoms, achy hips, weird dreams, food is not appealing at all. Metallic taste in my mouth and swollen painful ( * )( * )'s.
I think it's way too early for me to tell tho. Cheap hpt came up bfn. Might pick up a better one later today because I'm a POAS addict.

Good luck everyone!
:dust:

DPO 15

Yesterday, evening before bed when to to wipe and there was a little bit of brown spotting. This morning when I wiped again there was nothing. About 45 mins ago a tiny amount of brown spotting. Still no cramps, I am assuming this is IB. I would normally be flowing pretty heavy about now. I have been extremely nauseous and hungry and irritable and tired. I have been having some severe back lower pain. My temp is elevated, I have been pretty hot and it's cold out today, not normal for me. These are all encouraging signs. It appears that this is my month.

Any opinions and similar signs?.......

I tested on two different tests. One was a clearblue (not digital) and the other was 'one step' internet cheapie, with a blue bit on the stick. The clearblue came up positive pretty quickly, but the IC was very faint even after 5 mins. I mean there was a line there (in fact I did 2 of these, and they both had lines) but if I hadn't done the CB I wouldn't really have believed it. FRER are also good, and BOGOF in boots at the moment! Funny thinkg is the IC is supposed to be more sensitive at 10miu, compared to CB at 25miu. So I know they're expensive but in my own experience I'd always check with a reputable brand. Also do not test too ealry, it's just a waste of money. I've been there!! Good luck everyone, Fxd xx

heya this is my first month trying for number one.. i hope this wont be a long journey for us both :hugs: good luck hun :dust:

Thanks love. Hope the journey is short for you too! Best of luck! x

well im 13dpo... no sign of af... i have a sore head.. feeling sick all the time.. and i can smell EVERYTHING lol :haha: and i woke up with a horrible cold like symptoms so i dunno... everytime i eat i feel like i wanna be sick... but my bbs arent sore.. so i wonder if im out... im testing on monday... so nervous :wacko:

Ronnie I'm similar. 12DPO (but day 29 of a normall 33 day cycle). Had one little bit of red with a tiny clot and then brown but that was this morning and nothing at all since. Feeling crampy. hoping this is my month!

I am day 26 of 28 day cycle so getting really close now!!!! Am so tempeted to test but have already had a few BFN's as I have tested too early. Feeling really crampy and sore lower back. Went shopping today, felt sick as a dog (especially in the car) only bought 1 bag and a pair of shoes (DH over the moon!!!!) as I couldn't be bothered looking anymore then fell asleep on the way home, have been totally knackered. I just don't know, so nervous incase I go to the loo and AF appears :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->