8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

lol no... but i mean cranky.. usually means hormones working etc :D

good night hun.. ill let you know 2mor :hugs:

Good luck tomorrow loads and loads of :dust: Fx'd for that :bfp:

Night hun x

Me too, my DH has been driving meround the twist with his lack of chat!!! Mind you anythime the poor soul opens his mouth I snap at him lately, can't help it, just really cranky this last week!

Me too! I've been really irritated and teary past couple of days. Poor DH, thinks I must have PMT early :haha:

I'm beginning to worry mine is pmt now!! Due on tomorrow and am really crampy, but I've heard this could be related to pregnancy too!! Guess I will just have to wait and see!

well i'm not too sure how many dpo i am but ive had some cramps and feeling sick particuly after i'va eaten bbs little bit sore just like AF but i'm not due on til lend of month so all these symptoms could jsut be in my head lol xxx

Well I am 11/9DPO and have a sore lower back, peeing all the time and it is a strong smelling (or my nose is senstive lol) and crampy tummy....witch or BFP??? Will know by end of week I guess.

Our IC test today had a second very faint line that even OH could see BUT I really couldnt tell if it has colour or is a shadow to where the second line should be if you get me?

How did you get on testing today? Keeping everything crossed for you!

Emma.xx

has anyone noticed any changes in their hair mines gone really straggling OH commented it looks like rats tails made me feel so loved lol also my lips are sooo dry!! ususally there fine but past couple of days i feel like im having to moisturise like every 5 minutes! xx

hi ladies! I've just come off my pill (end of Sept) so I don't even know if I would have ovulated this month... but I keep having all these symptoms and I think I'm getting my hopes up... I couldn't wait and did a test the other day (I think I just like POAS sometimes) but obviously it was negative. My back is killing me, I have really strange sensations in my abdomen (not like usual AF cramps or anything), I'm periodically nautious, and peeing all the time not to mention super clumsy all the time. I think I'll test if I haven't had a period by the 1st Nov... who am I kidding, I won't last until then! Good luck to everyone else out there xxx

:cry: The :witch: has arrived! However, I am going to see my OB/GYN soon anyway for a check up and make sure everything is ok. With my first son, I had my period for about six months. So it is possible for AF to be present while pregnant. Maybe my progesterone levels are to low during pregnancy, which fools my body in to thinking that it is not pregnant when it is. So I need to get a check up and some advice.

I've had a really achy lower back today, sort of like period pain but not due till oct 28th. Maybe it's wind tho. I never had it when I was preg with my son. Anybody experienced lower back ache when in early pregnancy?

id be interested in knowing this too char63... i too have an achy kinda dragging feeling in my lower back.....i tend to get very bad back ache when on tho so maybe its a sign my AF is coming as im on day 30 of a 31 day cycle....have been ttc for 14 mths & really would like a BFP this mth pleeeaaaassseee????? xx

I'm 11 dpo today, although I think I may have o'd a day or so early.

I'm having the weirdest spins, they're similar to when I quit taking Zoloft. It's like my head moves, then it takes everything a minute to catch up. So sickening.

I have also had cold symptoms starting right around O. Largely nasal symptoms like uncontrolllable sneezing, sniffling and terrible PND throat in the mornings.

Flipping between constipation and very not constipated, although I have the IBS - it's positively marvelous, not really, at all.

Periodic pelvic cramps shallow, not deep like toward lower back.

Fatigue, not crippling but markedly so. I trained for a race this summer and I went from race to TTC, so I'm sure my body is getting used to laziness. I am getting out of breath easier and it is somewhat chorelike to take a deep deep breath. I'm a yoga instructor and I can *normally* breath like a champ.

My CM has been more plentiful, lotiony. Although when I checked CP, it was low and hard as a brick. I don't think it's ever been that hard, even when I've checked then had AF start within a few hours. Hmmmm

I have given enough $ to the test companies over the past 2 years, so I guess I'll just wait and see.

I wish to slap a y'all with some super gooey baby dust, right on your uterus. Good luck.

well this morning i was crushed.. i tested and got a bfn :cry: and tbh i dunno what cd im on... i thought i was 15 dpo today.. but apprently im not... im so confused i thought this was it... af hasnt shown or even any signs of her... i tested with a cheapie.. im gonna test again on friday if af hasnt shown but i will use a frer... i still have abit of hope but im still so disappointed by the result.. but my df was so sweet.. cuddled me when i got upset... :cry: he gave me abit more hope :cloud9:

:dust: for you all ladies

I've been going in and out of these forums over the last 5 months while we have been trying to conceive...figured I should just bite the bullet and join in cos everyone knows how it feels!!! :sad2:
I'm 12 dpo and body is playing tricks on me I think!!!One minute I think this is the month the next I'm convinced it's not...aaaaggghhh!!!!Did a test about an hour ago even though I knew I shouldn't because I had drank about 2 litres of water throughout the morning so it was practically water coming right out the other end!Needless to say,it was negative!

I am 14DPO, due on today and nothing. I have a strange achy feeling in my stomach and I am sure she is just around the corner but every time I check, nothing. Anyone else had these symptoms? Last week really dragged as I was waiting for the witch and now she hasn’t come and its a waiting game still.

Thats the same as me loopylou.....had cramps for the last few days and due period on wednesday...had sore boobs since 3 dpo and have been very hot...woke up during the night last night and had to put a sheet on instead of quilt...I live in Scotland ffs!!!I'm not good at waiting :growlmad:

i've had a few feelings but i'm just presuming there in my head as i doubt i'd be able to tell yet anyway!! still going to do a test at the end of the month so fingers crossed!! Still good luck to everyone testing!! heres to hopefully getting our BFPs xxx

Thats the same as me loopylou.....had cramps for the last few days and due period on wednesday...had sore boobs since 3 dpo and have been very hot...woke up during the night last night and had to put a sheet on instead of quilt...I live in Scotland ffs!!!I'm not good at waiting :growlmad:

I get sore boobs a week or so before my period but I have one very sore nipple today which is strange. Plus, the ring around my nipples is a pinky colour, not its normal. i dont want to look into anything, our heads can play games but its so hard waiting :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->