8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

Hello Ladies ;)

Not to sure how many dpo I am, think it might be around 9ish? My symptoms are, bigger (.)(.) heavy bloated feeling, strange streching/tightness of stomach and tiredness, just woke up from a 3 hour nap this afternoon!

Although I dont know if this is just me being lazy and the rest being AF symptoms..its so tricky to tell!

Not sure when AF will be arriving either, with cycles of 32 days 34 days and 36 days since me and Husband have been trying for 4 months now, so who knows.. Not sure when to test really, just dont want to be disappointed by a BFN!

Oh forgot to say, very emotional, crying this morning and almost crying walking round the garden centre this morning... Cant remember the last time I cried! ;( Just abit weird for me really!

I'm only 7dpo, and not really any symptoms, I'm looking for the big one which is the sore bbs, no go yet. When did your symptoms start?

ive not got sore bbs anymore... a few days til yesterday i was getting shooting pains in my bbs.. there ok now though.. my "tummy" well belly button down feels like... its full or tight its a weird feeling.. like ive done alot of sit ups.. or tensing it... anyone felt that or feeling that?

Hi everyone! I think AF is due next week. Because I am new to this whole TTC stuff I am not too sure of all the signs. Lately my lower back has been hurting as well I have been getting pains down my legs (is that normal?), sore boobs but not the usual AF way as well as this constant twinge on my lower left side. I dont want to read into it too much because I do not want to be disappointed but I am trying to keep positive thoughts. I am not sure what FRER means so can someone let me know. I also believe I am about 6dpo and wondering when I should test?

first response test i think... im not too sure though lol.

i cant stop thinking about 2mor... i really cant!! im worried about testing!!

I am CD24 and either 10DPO or 8DPO....

I am thinking 8DPO as thats when I got my second "peak" on my fertility monitor and I usually have a 12 day LP and the last time FF put my ovulation the high before my peaks I had a 14 day LP.

So I am putting myself as 8DPO...if I havent confused you yet:dohh:

My symptons over the last 3 days have been irritability (always towards my OH and really not called for but I cant help it) tiredness but more than usually after looking after my 5 month old. Cramping in my uterus as though AF is going to start and bloating and erm a bit windy:blush:

Last time I got BFP I was all of these things and after AF was due had shooting pains in my armpits/boobs...nothing there yet.

OH and I tested yesterday as I got a faint BFP at 9DPO last time and according to FF thats what I was yesterday (even though I think I was only 7DPO) Funnily enough BFN.....but keeping our fingers crossed.

Good luck!

Emma.xx

well i think its early yet so dont worry.. i tested at 11 dpo.. and got a bfn.. and i was told it cud of been too early.. so will see 2mor i guess

:dust: ladies...

maybe you cud all give me dates your testing and make this into a big luck thread pull of bfp :thumbup:

im testing 2mor anyway..

anyone else wanna give me your date that would be great :D

LOL well OH is having my do IC tests everymorning until BFP or AF but my "official" test date will be 22nd October.

Good Luck for tomorrow!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Emma.xx

thanks hun :D im so nervous.. this will be a thread full of :bfp: :dust:

well i think its early yet so dont worry.. i tested at 11 dpo.. and got a bfn.. and i was told it cud of been too early.. so will see 2mor i guess

:dust: ladies...

maybe you cud all give me dates your testing and make this into a big luck thread pull of bfp :thumbup:

im testing 2mor anyway..

anyone else wanna give me your date that would be great :D

Hi,

I'm cd 27 of 28 day cycle!! Will be testing on tuesday 20/10 if :witch: doesn't show!! Feeling really crampy, stops and starts and have been feeling sick as a dog today!!! Just don't know, so tempted to test tonight!!!!!!

ok so thats

19th
Babyhope10

20th
NG09

22nd
elmaxie
genies girl

:dust: :thumbup:

thanks.. im so so nervous... and DF doesnt wanna talk about it with me .. maybe hes nervous too but hes like ahh what will be will be but i neeeeedd to talk about it :(

tut men LOL

Me too, my DH has been driving meround the twist with his lack of chat!!! Mind you anythime the poor soul opens his mouth I snap at him lately, can't help it, just really cranky this last week!

awwwww well you know thats also a good sign hehe :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->