8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

hi guys got my bfp this morning at 11dpo - still in shock!

Only symptoms from 5dpo was:
Cramping
Bloating
went out last sat night felt sick after 2 glasses of wine
Last night was exhausted so went to bed, had a funny taste in my mouth and this morning woke up like i was gonna be sick! then got my bfp!! :)

Was testing with internet cheapies giving me evap lines but this morn used FRER bfp within seconds!

ok ladies.. im back at TTC and from today im gonna be 100% positive... other wise ill just let it get me down..

what a great day to start with the positivity its my graduation :happydance: i cant wait... i got my gown and everything :D

my OH bought me a new camera for my graduation i was like omg... he really is spoiling me today.. then going out for dinner later... ill post some pics :thumbup:

i hope to be in the 2ww soon :winkwink:

8dpo and no real symptoms. I had some nausea on monday i think, but thats it. Just wish I would if its my month already! I know its only my 3rd cycle trying but ttc is already driving me nuts!!

Shell's Angels - congrats hun!!:happydance:

Beanhopes - so sorry darl.... sending baby vibes for next month....:hugs:

KATE!!
Hiya hun!!
Oh I am soooo proud of you, my little sis is graduating today! And its great that you are focusing on the positives around you at this difficult time.... Please tell david that he gets 10 points from me for how he's looking after you!:thumbup: Are you feeling physically better today?
Awwww..... I just wanna hug ya hun!.....:hugs:

Hey gals, an update and a bit of a question.

I am still feeling pregnant, just waiting to get confirmation. For the past two day at least once with wiping I got a spot of light pink bleeding and then nothing more. Could that have been IB even after what I perceived to be an abnormal flow, or could it be a sign of possible MC. I am a little nervous, I don't want to lose this baby.

KATE!!
Hiya hun!!
Oh I am soooo proud of you, my little sis is graduating today! And its great that you are focusing on the positives around you at this difficult time.... Please tell david that he gets 10 points from me for how he's looking after you!:thumbup: Are you feeling physically better today?

thanks hun :hugs: just back after the ceremony.. it was great :flower: and i met some old friends from last year it was nice..

physically.... not so good.. but its gonna get worse b4 it gets better right.. :shrug:
im still bleeding.. cramping.. sore back and i now i feel so sick... i wonder if it was the tea i had after the ceremony.. the milk smelt off :wacko:

but im still remaining positive.. :thumbup: i still get moments where i wanna cry but i feel ok then after..
me and david got our pic taken together at the ceremony they should be ready by next week

awwww thanks my big sis :hugs: your so sweet :cry: (not sad tears) lol

hun how did your scan go.. i wanna know everything :flower:

KATE!!
Hiya hun!!

Thanks TrishyC.

I need some advice!
I think I might have had a Chemical Pregnancy and I don't know how to feel about it. If it was I'm kind of relieved because at least that means I can concieve. I deliberately didn't test with a FRER because I didn't want a BFN.

TMI Information ALERT!! :blush: My AF is really heavy which i never have there are also large clots and tissue type stuff. I normally have AF properly for 1-2 days and then spot for one day and that's it. This is totally different.

Does anyone have any idea?

xx

AF due today - but 4 days late last month - only have sore boobs and nothing else (unless you count a bif fat stonking cold!!) - keeping fingers crossed xx

KATE!!
Hiya hun!!

Thanks TrishyC.

I need some advice!
I think I might have had a Chemical Pregnancy and I don't know how to feel about it. If it was I'm kind of relieved because at least that means I can concieve. I deliberately didn't test with a FRER because I didn't want a BFN.

TMI Information ALERT!! :blush: My AF is really heavy which i never have there are also large clots and tissue type stuff. I normally have AF properly for 1-2 days and then spot for one day and that's it. This is totally different.

Does anyone have any idea?

xx

im not sure hun.. i mean was it many days more than usual.. i dont think it was a chemical.. i think when we ttc we notice everything abit more.. im not sure hun :shrug:

thought lots of clots makes me think about it...

im m/c now and (tmi sorry) im passing large clots etc.:cry: not nice
but it means nothing is stuck which is good..

you could always get bloods done and them to check.. i hope your ok hun :hugs:

Kate hun - scan went well tonight so I am relieved and very grateful!
Not much was said except that she said it all matched date-wise and may have been a clearer image if I wasn't bloated(?), never heard that one before... but oh well, I'll take her word for it!:shrug: Thanks for your support hun....:hugs:

Beanhopes - the thing with a chemical is that it is very hard to tell without having testing done, but the thing is that they are unfortunately common, though they shouldn't hinder your chances of going on to conceive again with a healthy pregnancy to follow.:flower:

I'm off to bed girls.... g'night!:hugs:

Thanks so much lovelies. I am pretty sure I was a little bit pregnant because I've never had AF quite like this in my life. At my grand old age I know what AF is normally like and this isn't normal.
Hope it ends soon my OH is well up for every other day next month. Love him.

Oh I got a message from my cousin today who got married September 3 weeks after me. She's 12wks 5days pregnant!! So happy for her but at the same time I'm like what about me. xx

hey girls!!!!
can you guys check out my picture in th pregnancy gallery???
i love you girls so i know i can trust you with an honest answer haha
xxxxx
i hope you are all well

hey girls!!!!
can you guys check out my picture in th pregnancy gallery???
i love you girls so i know i can trust you with an honest answer haha
xxxxx
i hope you are all well

Darl!! I see something!! Go get yourself an early response test from the chemist - now!!:winkwink:
Oh and make it a pink-dye one. I find them much clearer.:thumbup:

Kate hun - scan went well tonight so I am relieved and very grateful!
Not much was said except that she said it all matched date-wise and may have been a clearer image if I wasn't bloated(?), never heard that one before... but oh well, I'll take her word for it!:shrug: Thanks for your support hun....:hugs:

Beanhopes - the thing with a chemical is that it is very hard to tell without having testing done, but the thing is that they are unfortunately common, though they shouldn't hinder your chances of going on to conceive again with a healthy pregnancy to follow.:flower:

I'm off to bed girls.... g'night!:hugs:

your very welcome :hugs: i wanna hear about everything... dont worry about thinking it will upset me.. cuz right now the thought of your healthy bean makes me so happy and so excited :thumbup::hugs:
i wanna know everything about my niece or nephew right?? :haha:

david told me when we went for my check up yesterday for re bloods done (he had to wait in the reception area cuz of the stupid swine flu) he said there was a man sitting behind him and a man came in and said congrats your wife had a baby girl.. and it upset him :cry: and then few mins later i came out and he thought i was gonna say our bubs was still there...
this in a way made me feel like ive let him down.. i know i shouldnt but i cudnt help feel that way
i hugged him and told him we would have a bubs by xmas next year :thumbup:
gonna stay positive.. ive finally stopped bleeding today :happydance:
so thats a good thing..

and maratoe i commented on the thread but again thats def a line!! congrats :hugs:

Just been cuddling my friend's 6 week old baby. So cute but now my arm is killing! She's only 10lb 5oz and my arm is shaking like I've been lifting weights for an hour.

Maratobe I'm so excited I really think this is your month. Get a cb digi test!!
:happydance::happydance:

your very welcome :hugs: i wanna hear about everything... dont worry about thinking it will upset me.. cuz right now the thought of your healthy bean makes me so happy and so excited :thumbup::hugs:
i wanna know everything about my niece or nephew right?? :haha:

david told me when we went for my check up yesterday for re bloods done (he had to wait in the reception area cuz of the stupid swine flu) he said there was a man sitting behind him and a man came in and said congrats your wife had a baby girl.. and it upset him :cry: and then few mins later i came out and he thought i was gonna say our bubs was still there...
this in a way made me feel like ive let him down.. i know i shouldnt but i cudnt help feel that way
i hugged him and told him we would have a bubs by xmas next year :thumbup:
gonna stay positive.. ive finally stopped bleeding today :happydance:
so thats a good thing..

:cry::cry:Oh hunni, you are just the sweetest thing.... of course I'll tell you all about your little niece/nephew..... and yes, they were happy tears cos it moves me to hear that you are so happy for me....:hugs:
TBH there really wasn't much more to tell... and I only got a pretty rough copy of an image, where you can just make out that there's a sac - let alone a baby! And I only saw glimpses of the HB, and had to just take the gyno's word for it that there is indeed one there! So, yes, I was immensely relieved at all being AOK and I am sooo grateful too...
The part about me being bloated was interesting tho.... she basically asked me if I was and I said "yes, I feel very bloated" and she said well that's why the image is not clear....:shrug:.... but again - I'll take her word for it!

RE: david's comment...yeah, he's so ready, it's lovely.... but that's just to let you know he's wanting that little miracle as much as you and you will certainly be able to have a little baby for christmas 2010!:happydance: and the little cousins will only be a few months apart! Wonderful PMA hun.... so proud of you and the moments where you have a cry are so necessary, so please never fight back the tears....:thumbup:

Good that you've stopped bleeding... so when do you get the all clear?
How you feeling today?:hugs:

hey hun you just posted as i came online LOL good timing :thumbup:

im feeling good.. i was a little sick this morning.. but im ok now :D well i go monday to make sure everything.. is out and my uterus is clear.. they even said i dont have to wait till AF shows to start if i dont want to.. so thats good.. but i have no idea when i would be ov or even if i will so im gonna get some opks online...
awww your so sweet :hugs: of course im happy for you.. i cant wait to see your little bub... :cloud9:

thanks for your support.. i would love a baby just b4 xmas... thats would be so great..
college is still closed... so i could rest today :D

thanx girls!!! im still in shock lol
babyhopes big hugs for you hunny i hope your feeling better today!!! lots of love for you!!!
trishyc how are you feeling???
ill be buying another test in a few days but this one in person is blue as blue and i can see it, OH can see it....we believe it cause after 15 months of negetives and you get a line....we will take any type of line hahaha
xxxx

hey hun you just posted as i came online LOL good timing :thumbup:

im feeling good.. i was a little sick this morning.. but im ok now :D well i go monday to make sure everything.. is out and my uterus is clear.. they even said i dont have to wait till AF shows to start if i dont want to.. so thats good.. but i have no idea when i would be ov or even if i will so im gonna get some opks online...
awww your so sweet :hugs: of course im happy for you.. i cant wait to see your little bub... :cloud9:

thanks for your support.. i would love a baby just b4 xmas... thats would be so great..
college is still closed... so i could rest today :D

Oh yes, rest up, take advantage of the opportunity! Glad you are feeling better hun....:hugs: And that is just fantastic that you can start ttc straight away!! So just means that as soon as you feel up to it, you don't have to wait around... awesome!:thumbup: Big hugs your way hun...:hugs:

thanx girls!!! im still in shock lol
babyhopes big hugs for you hunny i hope your feeling better today!!! lots of love for you!!!
trishyc how are you feeling???
ill be buying another test in a few days but this one in person is blue as blue and i can see it, OH can see it....we believe it cause after 15 months of negetives and you get a line....we will take any type of line hahaha
xxxx

Darl that is just wonderful! Soooo chuffed for ya babe!!:happydance: You are right of course, that a line is a line is a line!
I am feeling just fine and relieved from having 1st scan last night to find all is well with LO!:cloud9:

awwww thats awesome!! i can only imagen what it would be like to see LO on the screen hehe
im feeling pretty good!! on cloud nine and the top of the world at the same time lol
15 months of nothing...no luck at all and just when we were gonna give up for the next 14 months along comes a BFP!!!!
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->