8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

hello all!

Babyhopes10, im so sorry I wasnt here when everything happened :( im in complete and utter shock. I know your most probally feeling like poo, but smile hunny, your body is now preparing itself for another round of the baby making!! It takes time doesnt it! Me and Kev havent really stopped trying, im 7dpo or 8 lol today and I know im not, even if we 'do the deed' just before I ovulate and everything, maybe it takes longer for us younger ones?! lol (no offence to anyone!!!!) Im sending you :dust: and love.

So hows everyone else doing?? Im so sorry i havent been here. Ive got swine flu! So that meant I have been tucked away in a ball feeling sorry for myself lol i couldnt speak or move my neck for days and my temperature went up to 39!!!! crazy stuff!! I started my job, have done a full week and now i have to have two weeks off because of this, so i dont know how well that is going to go down! I hope they dont sack me! They shouldnt, but you never know?!

I had my interview for uni last week, it was shockingly easy, so im pleased =) My kev had his interview aswell yesterday, but we worked out it will cost £1200 for him to get there for a month, which is shocking lol so whether he can go there or not is debateable!!

Hmmmm I was trying to write loads of other stuff to not talk about babies, but its difficult isnt it!! I just think when its the time to happen it will. Unfortunately for most of us, when we want it to happen, our bodies dont, which causes stress, delays our AF, makes us think we are :bfp: then when we arent it makes us more sad. Its a horrible cycle isnt it? =( hmmmm

Hope everyone is good and looking forward to christmas!!!

xoxoxoxox

hey hun listen dont be sorry for not being here u were sick you poor thing :hugs::hugs: thanks for your support hun...
im glad you got the job but im sorry to hear you were so sick :(
like you said your body will get preg when it wants u to.. and im hoping thats soon for you if thats what u want :hugs:

Oh - well that changes things a bit when you've "already paid"!:wacko: But I would try with your medical "reason" and see what they say.... they can only say NO right? And if they do then just do the best you can. Just think of the theory stuff as your stepping stones to fulltime creche work.... I guess they want to be sure that you grasp all the knowledge that comes with the job... especially these days! I think they have courses on blowing your nose properly! Awwww.... big:hugs:....
I have had a drink every now and then, but usually just a mouthful cos I sometimes get the urge like if ralph's having a beer I'll think "ooh I want some of that!" and I have a mouthful and that seems to do it for me!haha Bizarre!

Well hun, I wish you well with the job applications!! Are they childcare related?
Have a great day, I'm off to get ready... will take G to kindy then go in to "the office" for a while! Sounds weird.... I've never had an office to go to before! hehe .... later hun...:hugs:

hey hun :hugs: well i feel abit less "i hate the course" lol i had my first aid exam passed full marks :happydance: and i was told some time next year we will all get a chance to go to a different country on work placement... like denmark italy finland etc... i thought that was really cool...

i hope you had a good day.. :hugs: my college is a joke today tho there is no water.. no toilets yet they are keeping it open.. against health and safety regulations :wacko:

annnywaayyy im getting really bad back pain.... and a pain in my side... couldnt be ov already could i??? :nope: i dont think so :shrug:

Well it could be ov hun.... you really wouldn't know without some testing, are you doing opks? They say you are most fertile after a mc, so.... maybe?:shrug:

I'm glad you're "back on" with the course.... it would be a shame to suspend if you can cope a little longer, cos the fact is, it will still have to be done when you go back, if you know what I mean....:wacko:
Congrats on the first aid exam! I remember doing that when I did a "very short" course in childcare yeeeeaaaaarrrrrrrs ago (I was your age actually!!)
The work placement would be very cool! Great idea to see how things would work in other countries??!! Although I think you would be shocked by some of the goings on here...!:blush: A bit rough with your college having no water.... sounds like something that would happen in Italy lol!!!:haha:
Well I hope you are not in too much pain hun...:hugs: And if you are, I sure hope its for a good reason! Awwww.... big big:hugs:to you....
I will be off to kindy and work soon (feels funny saying "work" when I ain't been paid anything yet!)... it's commission only, so I'm itching for some appointments!!:wacko: been a while though, so I'm a bit rusty on the promoting side of things.... ah well, I'll get there!
Catch ya later hun....:hugs:

hey hun :hugs: well if it was ov we didn bd last night... we rented some films out and got some more drinks.. and i felt to blahhh to bd.. but we did the night b4.. so if i did ov.. then maybe we caught it.. im not too pushed about it for this cycle... altho it would mean im due in august... :happydance: the end of aug but still aug hehe...
well i was gonna use opks.. but they havent arrived yet :( so its a sign just go with the flow.. i feel so sick today... (maybe the drinks :shrug:) but i only had two drinks... and plenty of water... so i dunno... thanks for the hug i really needed it this morning .. :hugs: for you too

im sure you will get lots of great appointments... so you promote companys sorry for the ignorance hun just curious :flower: btw hun i LOVE your ticker so cute :)

well have a great day im gonna drag my self to college now loll

Hi
I am a newbie... This is my first month actively trying and I am nervous as hell LOL.. I am 30 years old and I am definitely ready for a baby but just a little anxious I guess.. I looked around on here before registering so I am new to the lingo on here, sorry if I come off a little ditzy lol.. Anyhoo, AF is due on the 7th of this month.. I am currently feeling very slight cramps, mild headache this morning, sore and itchy nipples. I am pretty clueless to a lot of the early preggo symptoms. I'd appreciate any help from you lovely ladies.. Thanks! I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you..

hey hun :hugs: well if it was ov we didn bd last night... we rented some films out and got some more drinks.. and i felt to blahhh to bd.. but we did the night b4.. so if i did ov.. then maybe we caught it.. im not too pushed about it for this cycle... altho it would mean im due in august... :happydance: the end of aug but still aug hehe...
well i was gonna use opks.. but they havent arrived yet :( so its a sign just go with the flow.. i feel so sick today... (maybe the drinks :shrug:) but i only had two drinks... and plenty of water... so i dunno... thanks for the hug i really needed it this morning .. :hugs: for you too

im sure you will get lots of great appointments... so you promote companys sorry for the ignorance hun just curious :flower: btw hun i LOVE your ticker so cute :)

well have a great day im gonna drag my self to college now loll

Hiya hun! So how did college go then?! I had an ok day but I am very moody and poor g is often bearing the brunt... little darling....
My work involves creating savings and/or investment plans for people, also super funds and insurance policies. It just takes a bit of getting used to cos I gotta get back in the swing of things... workwise! I love the products of this company and the people are so lovely which is a big bonus! I'll get there!
Are you feeling better hun?...:hugs:

Hi
I am a newbie... This is my first month actively trying and I am nervous as hell LOL.. I am 30 years old and I am definitely ready for a baby but just a little anxious I guess.. I looked around on here before registering so I am new to the lingo on here, sorry if I come off a little ditzy lol.. Anyhoo, AF is due on the 7th of this month.. I am currently feeling very slight cramps, mild headache this morning, sore and itchy nipples. I am pretty clueless to a lot of the early preggo symptoms. I'd appreciate any help from you lovely ladies.. Thanks! I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you..

Hi there!:flower:
Welcome to BnB! Don't need to worry about feeling ditzy here... we all go through that from time to time!
Your symptoms sound good, so I wish you well.:winkwink: keep us posted and ask any questions!!:thumbup:

Hiya hun! So how did college go then?! I had an ok day but I am very moody and poor g is often bearing the brunt... little darling....
My work involves creating savings and/or investment plans for people, also super funds and insurance policies. It just takes a bit of getting used to cos I gotta get back in the swing of things... workwise! I love the products of this company and the people are so lovely which is a big bonus! I'll get there!
Are you feeling better hun?...

college was alright.... still no water.... which is annoying but anyway.. im sure you will feel alright after a rest and something to eat maybe??
:hugs: and :bunny: for little G lol

oh right... so alot to do with business studies... and computers?? i was always bad at business studies.. but that could of been my teachers fault always telling me i was stupid.. the rememory of business studies i have is only fear... i cant remember anything else from it... so the quit and did art instead lol....

sorry for waffling... i got an assignment due for next week but our teacher wants a draft by 2mor... omg ive only done like 1 page.. so alot of work for me to do tonight ..
and im still feeling miserable maybe its all in my head... :shrug: but my throat so does kill... also im just about to go for a jog then some exercises.. im hoping to lose some weight b4 i get fitted for a dress in jan lol...

Hi

hiya :flower: welcome to BnB and this thread :hugs:
im sure everyone is abit shakey when they first start ttc and also join a message board but please dont worry about asking any questions here.
you symptoms sound great and i hope you get that bfp soon hun :dust:

Hey kate!
G had a little giggle at the dancing bunny - she asks me to enlarge it on the screen and then just smiles at it!:hugs:
I wouldn't say it is connected too much to business studies but I guess yeah it kind of is... just never looked at it that way! lmao...:dohh:
Oooh gd lk with your assignment hun... I used to be really thankful in the end when they gave us drafts to do in college, cos it meant that you were forced to get something on paper before the actual thing was due..... I was not very studious at all!!:wacko:
By the way, a big punch in the face to the crap teacher that called you stupid tut, what were they thinking??!!:growlmad: If I knew who it was I'd smack em up for ya!
You said you felt miserable, but I can also tell from your general tone that you don't seem right at the moment.... awww, hope you feel better after your exercises.... good for you doing it when you feel bummed out - best thing!
Well I'm gonna go peel potatoes for our roast chicken dinner... mmmmm....!:happydance:
Catch ya later hun....:hugs:

yummmmm dinner... can i come over :D hehe

yeah i think i wont be my self till this is all over... i was wanna be preg again so badly.. but im being patient and know when the time is right.. it will happen :angelnot:

also... can you believe this.. im teething??!!?? :wacko: i was told years ago when i had an x ray that i had missing teeth.. and they would grow at some point.. what a great time to come through.. not lol so that is making me feel worse i think and cuz my teeth are all sore from being pushed out the way to make room.. its also giving me a sore throat.. no idea why.. maybe not enough water... i dunnno.. so thats basically whats making me miserable lol

thanks for the good luck.. it should be ok.. its an assignment on childcare in general so google will be my best friend today lol.

LOL hun you made me laugh with the punching the teacher comment... :rofl:

Of course you can come for dinner any time hun!! It was yummy by the way.... but now I feel like a big fat chook myself! Ate too much....:wacko:
So what's this?? You're teething??? That's a classic hun! I know you're young but teething?? Sorry luv.... don't mean to sound freaked out, but I've never heard of that before....:shrug: Good luck with it passing quickly.... maybe your sore throat is due to the stress.... are you in much pain? Is it constantly sore? That's very stressful, so will bring your immunity down a notch.... but drinking more water will help anyway....:blush:
Well hun... that time of the evening again!
G is waiting for R to get out of the bathroom so she can say g'night to him and he's been in there for like half an hour!!:dohh: Grrrr.... she has to go bed so I can go bed! I am feeling a bit blah right now and I think I need a hot shower and then of course.... bed...... aaaahhhhhh.......:sleep:
G'night little one..... sweety dreams to you.....:hugs:

hey everyoneeeeeeeeeee!!

Guess what?! I got a place on my uni course i was telling you about =) the early years one!! Yayyyyyyy! I start in September 2010! Woop woop!

Babyhope2009 we are both due AF on the 7th, so we can AF spot (or not!) as the case may be together!! Good luck!!

xxxx

well i meant my wismon (sp?) teeth.. ouch ouch ouch!!!! its like where its coming through it very sore and swollen and my cheek on that side is all swollen :( well not lots but feels odd you know... feeling a little lonely tonight :cry: oh is always wanting to stay watching tv with the others in the house rather than watch a film with me... :cry: so i say nothing ill prob go to bed alone tonight and he prob wont come to bed till 3am or so... i hate that tbh... but then i would feel guilty asking him to come to bed when i know he doesnt want to or if he rather do something else cuz he needs his own space right now i guess.... hes hurting too... maybe he cant stand me like this i dunno...

sorry for my venting hun.. im still doing the assignment right now... anyway i better go

good night hun sweetdreams to you too and little G :) :hugs:

hey everyoneeeeeeeeeee!!

Guess what?! I got a place on my uni course i was telling you about =) the early years one!! Yayyyyyyy! I start in September 2010! Woop woop!

Babyhope2009 we are both due AF on the 7th, so we can AF spot (or not!) as the case may be together!! Good luck!!

xxxx

yayyyyyyyyyy congrats hun :hugs: :happydance::happydance:

Hey thanks for the replys, I went ahead and jumped the gun and took a early response test and I got a BFN but AF is not due until the 7th so I will retest if AF doesn't show her ugly face lol...

hey i am (i think) 8 dpo all ive had is period like cramping and very ..wayy too noticablke veins on my boobs and they have been slightly sore but bearable .. i don't feel like it's my month so i am not getting my hopes up :cry: :p lol good luck to every one xooxoxoxo and of course a bazillion tons of baby dust to you all and for those who are pregnant - have a happy healthy pregnancy ;)

hey everyoneeeeeeeeeee!!

xxxx

Yeah baby!!!:happydance: Well done to yooooouuuuuu!!:kiss:

well i meant my wismon (sp?) teeth.. ouch ouch ouch!!!! its like where its coming through it very sore and swollen and my cheek on that side is all swollen :( well not lots but feels odd you know... feeling a little lonely tonight :cry: oh is always wanting to stay watching tv with the others in the house rather than watch a film with me... :cry: so i say nothing ill prob go to bed alone tonight and he prob wont come to bed till 3am or so... i hate that tbh... but then i would feel guilty asking him to come to bed when i know he doesnt want to or if he rather do something else cuz he needs his own space right now i guess.... hes hurting too... maybe he cant stand me like this i dunno...

sorry for my venting hun.. im still doing the assignment right now... anyway i better go

good night hun sweetdreams to you too and little G :) :hugs:

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh WISDOM teeth!!! Well that makes the world of sense now!! That's not late hun.... I didn't get mine till I was 21 or 22 or something like that. I know people in their 30s who don't have them yet... yes they can be painful, my mouth is crowded with teeth so naturally I had to have them out as soon as they poked through - only one hurt to remove though as it had grown sideways sort of and so I had to have an incision made in my gum to get it out properly.... when it woke up from the anaesthetic.... oh boy!!!!! Aaaarrrrgghhhh!!! But the other 3 just got yanked out. I can empathise hun cos teeth have always been an issue with me.... hate tooth ache with a vengeance! Touch wood they have been fine lately!
Sorry bout your DF.... but you're right he will grieve in his own way and it won't help to push him. Good idea getting stuck into your assignment, will take your mind off things in a way.... Oh I wish I could sit and watch a film with ya! Actually it is pretty hard for me and R to watch films together at the best of times... we have such radically different tastes in movie themes.... he loves hard, action, shooting, police/mafia/war stuff and i love atmospheric, humourous or light entertainment stuff. If he watches something I like, he falls asleep.... If I sit to watch something he likes, I end up having to walk off cos I can't take the violence.... sucks really, but you know.... its just one of those things! I know its not the same as your situation, just trying to make it seem less important to you.... prob doesn't help....:blush:
Sorry hun wish I could do more!
So how you feeling today?.....:hugs:

8(ish) DPO again over here! Had lots of symptoms the past few days but today? Nothing :( x

Hey thanks for the replys, I went ahead and jumped the gun and took a early response test and I got a BFN but AF is not due until the 7th so I will retest if AF doesn't show her ugly face lol...

Still got some days up your sleeve hun! Sending "no witch" vibes your way!:thumbup:

hey i am (i think) 8 dpo all ive had is period like cramping and very ..wayy too noticablke veins on my boobs and they have been slightly sore but bearable .. i don't feel like it's my month so i am not getting my hopes up :cry: :p lol good luck to every one xooxoxoxo and of course a bazillion tons of baby dust to you all and for those who are pregnant - have a happy healthy pregnancy ;)

Thanks sweetie! Well good luck to you on your ttc journey and don't dis-count those symptoms you have there!:winkwink:

Hello all

I am 8dpo today - first month of TTC our 3rd child.

I have had a range of symptoms since ovulation. They were worse just after ovulation and for the few days following.

I've had cramps on and off, bloated tummy, very sore swollen boobs (particularly after OV & the few days following), needing the loo more, tiredness & serious hunger.

I'm trying not to get too excited incase I end up with a neg but still hopeful.

I never usually get the cramps straight after OV, they usually come a few days before AF so I'm hoping that's a good sign but again I'm scared to get too hopeful.

Good Luck all x

Hi all,

Been following this thread for ages .....well im 11dpo today something says i am and something says im not tested this morn with FRER but was BFN maybe too early or maybe just not our month have lower back pain and sometimes feel the witch not coming .....

Its really hard as pregnancy symptoms are very similiar to AF just to confuse us all well due AF on monday so will wait till Sun then test again if got my dates right...

Good luck to all waiting for the BFP's i feel they all waiting round the corner to suprise us all for xmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->