8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

Linzi - kattykins - josey123

Wishing you all well for those bfps!!:flower:

Waking up feeling good.. Still no sign of AF, normally by now I would be bloated and crampy.. The thing I find strange is this past week I had light cramps, and felt like my period might be on the horizon. Now I am feeling NO symptoms of AF at all... No sore boobs, no cramps but I am bloated.. I am having an increase in gas which sucks cause I don't like to fart around my man LOL, I know TMI, haha.. I've also notice what feels like a bubbling sensation in my lower abs, also having very brief but sudden twings of pain on what feels like my ovary area.. This is only my first cycle trying not really getting my hopes up but can't help but feel like I may be preggo since I always have symptoms of AF... Hope everyone has a great day!

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh WISDOM teeth!!! Well that makes the world of sense now!! That's not late hun.... I didn't get mine till I was 21 or 22 or something like that. I know people in their 30s who don't have them yet... yes they can be painful, my mouth is crowded with teeth so naturally I had to have them out as soon as they poked through - only one hurt to remove though as it had grown sideways sort of and so I had to have an incision made in my gum to get it out properly.... when it woke up from the anaesthetic.... oh boy!!!!! Aaaarrrrgghhhh!!! But the other 3 just got yanked out. I can empathise hun cos teeth have always been an issue with me.... hate tooth ache with a vengeance! Touch wood they have been fine lately!
Sorry bout your DF.... but you're right he will grieve in his own way and it won't help to push him. Good idea getting stuck into your assignment, will take your mind off things in a way.... Oh I wish I could sit and watch a film with ya! Actually it is pretty hard for me and R to watch films together at the best of times... we have such radically different tastes in movie themes.... he loves hard, action, shooting, police/mafia/war stuff and i love atmospheric, humourous or light entertainment stuff. If he watches something I like, he falls asleep.... If I sit to watch something he likes, I end up having to walk off cos I can't take the violence.... sucks really, but you know.... its just one of those things! I know its not the same as your situation, just trying to make it seem less important to you.... prob doesn't help....
Sorry hun wish I could do more!
So how you feeling today?.....

heya hun :hugs: how are you

i hate anything wrong with my teeth or gums... ouch!! :cry: i will prob have to have this pulled too but they will have to put me out cuz ill just freak out... :nope: i cant have someone in my mouth yanking anything out... omg noooooo way to scary.
well it turns out because of all the floods etc etc all assignments have been put back abit... so the assignment i was up all night doing isnt due till thursday :dohh: oh well its was so crappy cuz it was done in one night at least now i have more time to perfect it lol...

thanks so much for your support :hugs: i very much so appreciate it and your just so sweet :kiss: yeah i guess its not a thing every couple do, but me and david dont get much time to do anything else... so watching a film together is just something we have always done :shrug: i dunno maybe im just being silly... last night was better after a long night of work assignments we watched some of a film... :blush: but got distracted..

thats funny with the films that your oh falls asleep david does too if it isnt interesting enough, he likes all action movies... guns cars etc
maybe some time when i come over to visit :haha: we can watch a film then :hugs: or go to the cinema lol

im ok today.... abit stressed with the work load i gotta do over xmas break etc... but at least i have like a month to do it... im off from dec 11th till jan 11th... :happydance: im so sleeping in for a week of that lmao

how are you today?? hows beany baby and G :)

hey i am (i think) 8 dpo all ive had is period like cramping and very ..wayy too noticablke veins on my boobs and they have been slightly sore but bearable .. i don't feel like it's my month so i am not getting my hopes up :cry: :p lol good luck to every one xooxoxoxo and of course a bazillion tons of baby dust to you all and for those who are pregnant - have a happy healthy pregnancy ;)

thanks very much :hugs: sending plenty of baby dust back :dust:

lots of baby dust for the rest of you ladies now in the 2ww :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: i hope thats enough :D

Heya hun!
I was so pleased to read your other thread!!!! That's just so great!:hugs:

About the movie thing - yeah, if you come over here then we defo have to watch on dvd, cos going to the cinema wouldn't be much fun - all in Italian!!:dohh: And don't know if you remember what I said once about over-dubbed english films.....:nope: I don't like to go often!
Goodluck with your workload over christmas.... try not to get too distracted by the chrissy vibes and of course.... the 2ww!!:winkwink:
Glad you're already up for the BD'ing.... I think it's very healthy that you guys are getting back into it.

I have had a shocking day as far as how I feel..... just really low on energy and flat and totally blah..... always with a lingering nausea feeling.... slight headache, oh it's just been yuk! I almost fell asleep colouring in with G around 3pm. I cancelled an outing with a work supervisor who wanted to take me out on my first client visits, but I just couldn't go like that! I looked like death warmed up! Anyway.... seems to have passed now and soon I am heading up to our house to do some work on it with ralph. It won't be anything heavy but it is just so freakin' cold.... I have 3 jumpers on already in anticipation!!:dohh:
Anyway I will be off soon and may pop back on later.... wonderful to hear you in good spirits and that your body did such a great job in preparing you for the little one that is waiting to join you....:cloud9:
Catch ya later babe....:hugs:

thanks so much hun :hugs: your support as well as the other ladies on here have kept me going great :thumbup: and of course my teddy bear :cloud9:
well the tiredness is a good thing... means your bubba is under going a growth spurt meaning next scan your little bubba might not be little anymore :haha: and maybe bu january a little bump :happydance:
im feeling so tired today but excited that next week is my last week yayyyyy :wohoo: :happydance: im so looking forward to having a break.. i think ill get stuck into my work right away so that i have actualy xmas break and new years free of worry and it will distract me during the 2ww.. and oh isnt finished for xmas till the 18th...
i dont think we will be spending xmas together as in xmas day... as this is our first year moving in together i think our families both want us home.. so we will have our own xmas dinner just b4 xmas.. then im going home to my parents and him to his.. will then meet up later that day or something... i really hope i can show him a positive test for xmas day... ive got my name down on the dec thread for that date...

anyway better go.. have fun at the house but stay warm and safe hun :hugs: talk later?

Thank you hun, this is my last month before going back on BCP :(

Fingers crossed for the rest of you girlies :) X

well i hope this is for you then... an xtra christmas prezzie :hugs:

Im testing in the morning im so nervous no idea how many dpo i am as i havent had a period since april due to depo injection but that would of run out in july and im only testing as my boobs are so sore and my nippples have gone massive and getting a lot of unusual cramping really low down and feels like pinching on my right side - plus dr wants me to do one before appointment at 10.40 tomorrow for bloods so going to use a FRER with FMU x Keep your fingers X'd for me girls xxx

Good luck hun.. Keeping my fingers crossed you get your BFP!

Im testing in the morning im so nervous no idea how many dpo i am as i havent had a period since april due to depo injection but that would of run out in july and im only testing as my boobs are so sore and my nippples have gone massive and getting a lot of unusual cramping really low down and feels like pinching on my right side - plus dr wants me to do one before appointment at 10.40 tomorrow for bloods so going to use a FRER with FMU x Keep your fingers X'd for me girls xxx

Good luck hun.. Keeping my fingers crossed you get your BFP!

LOL just realized I quoted a really old post.. Sorry about that, still trying to get this site figured out..

Hi
I am a newbie... This is my first month actively trying and I am nervous as hell LOL.. I am 30 years old and I am definitely ready for a baby but just a little anxious I guess.. I looked around on here before registering so I am new to the lingo on here, sorry if I come off a little ditzy lol.. Anyhoo, AF is due on the 7th of this month.. I am currently feeling very slight cramps, mild headache this morning, sore and itchy nipples. I am pretty clueless to a lot of the early preggo symptoms. I'd appreciate any help from you lovely ladies.. Thanks! I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you..

Me too and af is suppose to come on the 9th for me. :dust:

Waking up feeling good.. Still no sign of AF, normally by now I would be bloated and crampy.. The thing I find strange is this past week I had light cramps, and felt like my period might be on the horizon. Now I am feeling NO symptoms of AF at all... No sore boobs, no cramps but I am bloated.. I am having an increase in gas which sucks cause I don't like to fart around my man LOL, I know TMI, haha.. I've also notice what feels like a bubbling sensation in my lower abs, also having very brief but sudden twings of pain on what feels like my ovary area.. This is only my first cycle trying not really getting my hopes up but can't help but feel like I may be preggo since I always have symptoms of AF... Hope everyone has a great day!

I have all of those symptoms too!!! :dust: I too have been with my DH over 8 years and still do not fart in front of him! LOL

i hope you both get your bfp soon.. :hugs: :dust: good luck ladies xxx

well the tiredness is a good thing... means your bubba is under going a growth spurt meaning next scan your little bubba might not be little anymore :haha: and maybe bu january a little bump :happydance:
im feeling so tired today but excited that next week is my last week yayyyyy :wohoo: :happydance: im so looking forward to having a break.. i think ill get stuck into my work right away so that i have actualy xmas break and new years free of worry and it will distract me during the 2ww.. and oh isnt finished for xmas till the 18th...
i dont think we will be spending xmas together as in xmas day... as this is our first year moving in together i think our families both want us home.. so we will have our own xmas dinner just b4 xmas.. then im going home to my parents and him to his.. will then meet up later that day or something... i really hope i can show him a positive test for xmas day... ive got my name down on the dec thread for that date...

anyway better go.. have fun at the house but stay warm and safe hun :hugs: talk later?

Thanks hunni!! It was pretty amazing how it just suddenly passed by evening... even tho I was ready for bed as usual when G went!
Christmas will be lovely with your family.... I wish I were going to mine, this will be christmas #3 that I have had in the freezing cold.... I want a stinkin' hot christmas!! I am hoping next year. Be nice (altho quite a mission!) to take little one over to Aust for chrissy with my family!:happydance: You are going to get that BFP for chrissy this year kate... you did always say about wanting an august bub....:winkwink:

The house was very cold last night but we didn't have much to finish and then came home to some hearty lentil soup that I had made earlier on.... just trying to get used to being organised!
Glad you're nearing the end of your course for the year... will be good to have that break and you may feel different once you have relaxed a bit....
Ok hun.... will catch you later on!:hugs:

Hiya hun.... do you mind me asking why you are going back on bcp?

I am having an increase in gas which sucks cause I don't like to fart around my man LOL, I know TMI, haha..

I have all of those symptoms too!!! :dust: I too have been with my DH over 8 years and still do not fart in front of him! LOL

What is it with not wanting to fart around our OHs?? I am the same! I will burp, but I won't fart!! I used to around my ex, but this is different.... weird!:wacko: Thanks for letting me know I am not alone on that one girls!!:winkwink:

heyyy hun :hugs:

i def think you should have a xmas in aussie next year if you want.. i mean it would be harder when the kids become older so i say do it if you want to!! its only fair lol.. :hugs:

thanks hun.. i think ill jump oh on sunday... it better he doesnt know when im oving... less pressure on him... i was told its better then.. and can result in a bfp quicker... which i guess it makes sense so gonna try that hehe :winkwink:

but im sure monday or tuesday im gonna ov.. i feel miserable i got a cold like symptoms which u get a few days b4 ov.. so looking good... yeah i always wanted a august baby :cloud9: only cuz i love the idea of giving oh a baby for his birthday :D so if this works out he will get a bfp for xmas then a baby for birthday.. come on bfp!! :D
though i think id be due 27ish of aug 20 days late of his birthday but till a good one lol.

i bet your beany baby was growing so much yesterday thats why u felt tired :cloud9: little bub is getting big makes me so happy to hear everything is going well.. :hugs:

Thanks hunni!! It was pretty amazing how it just suddenly passed by evening... even tho I was ready for bed as usual when G went!
Christmas will be lovely with your family.... I wish I were going to mine, this will be christmas #3 that I have had in the freezing cold.... I want a stinkin' hot christmas!! I am hoping next year. Be nice (altho quite a mission!) to take little one over to Aust for chrissy with my family!:happydance: You are going to get that BFP for chrissy this year kate... you did always say about wanting an august bub....:winkwink:

The house was very cold last night but we didn't have much to finish and then came home to some hearty lentil soup that I had made earlier on.... just trying to get used to being organised!
Glad you're nearing the end of your course for the year... will be good to have that break and you may feel different once you have relaxed a bit....
Ok hun.... will catch you later on!:hugs:

Hiya hun.... do you mind me asking why you are going back on bcp?

I am having an increase in gas which sucks cause I don't like to fart around my man LOL, I know TMI, haha..

What is it with not wanting to fart around our OHs?? I am the same! I will burp, but I won't fart!! I used to around my ex, but this is different.... weird!:wacko: Thanks for letting me know I am not alone on that one girls!!:winkwink:

LOL I just don't feel like a lady and don't want him thinking weird of me! :rofl:

Well, Ladies... 12dpo for me today and I caved and took a test! I got my :bfp: at 12dpo!!! :happydance:

Just checking in with you lovely ladies. Hope you are all ok. No news from Camp Beanhopes just busy :sex: as much as possible :blush:. Got to catch that eggy this month.

Is it too early to say Merry Christmas. xxx

hey hun :hugs:

nope def not too early to say merry xmas :D im feeling very excited about xmas... im gonna do some more xmas shopping on monday :D

is eveeryone else done there xmas shopping?? i feel so behind :dohh:

good luck takingforever looking forward to seeing your BFP tomorrow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->