8 DPO and Spotting

kmrc

Reaction score
My husband and I have been ttc for a few years now. We decided to stop trying and just not prevent to see what happens. I am 27 and DH is 31. This month has been a very weird month. We bd day before and day after O. After O, my nipples were very sore. I usually only get sore bbs about a week before AF. Today I am at 8 DPO and I had some light pink spotting this morning, which just turned into brown spotting this afternoon. I have very light AF cramps as well. I am hoping AF didn't just decide to come early. Is anyone else feeling this way? Anyone want to join me in waiting to 14 DPO before I test. (I have wasted so much money on HPTs that I refuse to test until I actually miss my period) Prayers are much needed and appreciated!! I'll be praying for all you beautiful women! Baby Dust to everyone!~:dust::dust:

I got some sore boobs too, but unlike you, I have had no spotting. Lots of cramps - they come and go, almost like painful tugging sensations in my lower belly. I'm 11dpo today. Sooooooo I may have just cheated and taken a test (negative) but ideally I was wanting to wait until 14dpo. Because I have PCOS my periods are never regular and I never seemed to experience PMS like other women. I just finished my first cycle of Clomid so I'm not sure when to expect af.

I'm hoping that your symptoms, and mine, mean that we're pregnant. This waiting sucks!

Best of luck to you! I've got my fingers crossed for you!

This waiting does suck! I'll be praying for the both of us! My spotting has stopped, so I hope that's a good sign. 11 DPO may be still too early for you to test. Good luck!

Hi i spotted at 8dpo both times i conceived so fx crossed for you hopefully it's ib. My first took 5 yrs hang in there hopefully you get good news soon x

Thank you! I really hope this is our month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->