8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

skittles76

Reaction score
Hello!

I usually tag on everybody else thread. But this cycle I wanted to have some regular buddies that I could share the tww.

This cycle is cycle #13 and I went with opk (Walgreen's Brand) for the first time, and frankly it was not the best experience :wacko:. I have heard of ladies using them for the longest, but I hated it. So, after not being able to read it, I went for bd'ing every day after af. If this month is not mine I'll go for a digital opk next month. I also try pre-seed, but dh hated it, and truthfully, so did I. As far as temping, I am too lazy to remember about it everyday. I put my alarm, but I still missed a couple of days. And the worse I sleep on dh chest almost every night, not good for temping i guess :dohh:.
Seven more days to go, who wants to join me.

Hi There

I am at 8 dpo too today....been TTC for over 26 months now. I used OPKs this month and BD everyday around O time. I am hopeful that it will happen this month.

I know what you mean about taking temps, I do it every morning, but never at the same time everyday.
Never used preseed but did start Vitex last cycle so just wait and see if it does any good!
I am doing my best to hold out on testing and trying not too over analyze symptoms

I am 8dpo today, and I only track my CD1 due to regularity issues after Mirena. So I'm not 100% sure that I O'd when my "chart" said I should. I took a dollar store test this afternoon and got a BFN. I'm trying to hold off on using a FRER until Sunday. :lol:

Hi There

I am at 8 dpo too today....been TTC for over 26 months now. I used OPKs this month and BD everyday around O time. I am hopeful that it will happen this month

Seeing others that have been trying longer than I have give me hope. I hope we get our bfp for this month and if not, that we stay strong till we get it.

I am 8dpo today, and I only track my CD1 due to regularity issues after Mirena. So I'm not 100% sure that I O'd when my "chart" said I should. I took a dollar store test this afternoon and got a BFN. I'm trying to hold off on using a FRER until Sunday. :lol:

I usually have ovulation pain every month, but wanting to see what the opk will say. Well, it did not work for me. Good thing that I bd every day. I hope it's a good thing.

I've never had ovulation pain before, or mid-cycle spotting of any sort, so having spotting at what my chart said should be 4dpo made me wonder what was up.

My last 2 cycles have been 32 days exactly. Though just last April ended a cycle that lasted 68 days, followed by one that was 26. I have 18 cycles logged with an average of 35 days, which is what gave me an estimated O day of March 21. :shrug:

I never had ib before, but I hope that it is something good.
As far as the ovulation pain, I also did not know that's what it was until I started ttc. I learn something new about my body every cycle.

Its amazing what we learn about our bodies when we pay so much attention to it during TTC :dohh:

Anyway, not long to go now...just 4 more days to test...if I don't give in before then. :thumbup:

I've caved twice, once at 8dpo and again at 10dpo, both BFN. Since it was more of a "whoops" I really shouldn't be upset at all of I'm not, but in my head I already have diapers, a car seat, and a midwife picked out. :nope:

9DPO for me, I think anyway. I have a really hard time with BBT because of my weird sleep patterns! I have no symptoms though so I'm not hopeful. This is our 10th cycle and I'm not looking forward to hitting the year mark but at the same time, that will mean the doctor will do more investigation!

I sooo want to test tomorrow but I only have one test, a digital FR left so I don't want to waste it. Those things are so darn expensive, lol. I am going to try to hold out til friday when AF is due! Especially since this is the first month I don't even have ONE symptom now, lol.

I've caved twice, once at 8dpo and again at 10dpo, both BFN. Since it was more of a "whoops" I really shouldn't be upset at all of I'm not, but in my head I already have diapers, a car seat, and a midwife picked out. :nope:

Lol. In my head, I have the little one crawling and walking. he he he. We do have the craziest and nicest dreams, but that is what is keeping us strong. And dreams do come true.

9DPO for me, I think anyway. I have a really hard time with BBT because of my weird sleep patterns! I have no symptoms though so I'm not hopeful. This is our 10th cycle and I'm not looking forward to hitting the year mark but at the same time, that will mean the doctor will do more investigation!

I sooo want to test tomorrow but I only have one test, a digital FR left so I don't want to waste it. Those things are so darn expensive, lol. I am going to try to hold out til friday when AF is due! Especially since this is the first month I don't even have ONE symptom now, lol.

I don't know how the other ladies do it. I wake up at least 2 to 3 times at night to pee. If I was to test, I would not even know which pee is firt morning pee.

If I was you I would save that test until after af is late. But, it would not hurt if you do too. Keep us posted. I want to see others bfp as much as I want to see mine. :winkwink:

Oh...I can't wait (i know what you ladies mean), I almost went out to get some test today....trying my best to hold out, so far my symptoms are quite different to previous months so will wait and see :munch:

3 more days to go :thumbup:

Nothing much to report here. My nausea pretty much subsided, but the last 2 nights I've been waking up to reflux. :growlmad: I'll take nausea over burning esophagus any day of the week. Af is suppose to be here Wednesday, so I'll bust out my last FRER then.

im 8dpo today also. I took prenatal vitamins and i temped this cycle. i've noticed that since 5dpo my temp has been dropping and dont know why. this is my first time temping. also dh and i have been ttc for 2 years now after m/c in april 2010 @ 5 weeks. The only thing im having is cramping and lots of creamy cm but thats it. oh and been feeling hot even when the a/c is on.

Nothing much to report here. My nausea pretty much subsided, but the last 2 nights I've been waking up to reflux. :growlmad: I'll take nausea over burning esophagus any day of the week. Af is suppose to be here Wednesday, so I'll bust out my last FRER then.

No nausea for me, but I do have the acid reflux for the past few days. Hmmm!, I wonder why?.

im 8dpo today also. I took prenatal vitamins and i temped this cycle. i've noticed that since 5dpo my temp has been dropping and dont know why. this is my first time temping. also dh and i have been ttc for 2 years now after m/c in april 2010 @ 5 weeks. The only thing im having is cramping and lots of creamy cm but thats it. oh and been feeling hot even when the a/c is on.

Hello!

Sorry to hear about your m/c. Let's hope this month is your month. As far as the temping goes, I did it for a few days and had to stop because of not being able to keep up with it. But, to tell you the truth, I still do not know how the whole temping thing works :dohh:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->