8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Sorry about the delay. I had my 5 yrs old neighbor over. And you know at that age the little rugrats talk and ask questions non stop. I just drop her home.

I did some research about the brazil nuts and funny thing. I eat it all the time and like it, but, I never knew the name :haha:. I'll stock up on some in the AM.

As for the pineapple, DEADLY, I am allergic to it. I use to eat it when I was younger, but it always made my lips and throat itchy. In my teen I end up at the hospital with a high allergic reaction to it. Doctor told me to stay far away from it.

Well then I'd stay away from Pinapple
Well lucky I didn't test today getting af I think was bd with dh and pink all over off to iui once I ovulate very sad :(

Sorry :hugs:. Darn witch.

My dh got traumatized the time that happened. Now 2 days before af is due, no dtd.

Goodnight. Duty is calling :blush:.

So I haven't bleed since last night and when I did it was very light pink mixed with cm
And I'm just confused on when the witch will come full blown this never happens like this
At this point I just want to start my treatment and for that I need my af :(

I'm completly confused confused this happened once I was 12 days late then it was negitive
But that was cuz I was on clomid.... I haven't taken any fertility pills in almost 3 months sp it can't b from that maybe I'll test tomorrow what do u all think I need some advice

Hi ladies! I can't believe that it is already Sunday night. Where did my weekend go?? Thinking of you all!

I am on CD6 and day 2 of 5 on Clomid. I know it is something very little, but taking the Clomid at least makes me feel like I am moving forward and actively doing something to advance this process.

I have been feeling like garbage all day as I am down with a wicked sinus infection. I will be calling the doctor first thing in the morning to get on antibiotics as I don't want to go into my iui a week from tomorrow being this sick. That would completely suck!

I'm off to bed. Will catch up with you all tomorrow!

@kaiecee, I usually test five days after af is due, but, that's me. I can hold on. But if you can test, test, you are already past your due date.

@HitTheJackpot, Why is it that I get everything that you and mzswizz gets. She got color in her hair, and I got highlights. With you, I have the sinus infection in common :haha:. I so hate spring it's my nighmare.

As for me cd 9, doing my lazy bd, and it's fun :blush:. No stressing, no headache. Just fun.

This cycle I am having dh drinking only water, no juice, no soda. He gets the soda at work, because I do not buy soda :nope:, sneaky boy. I also bought the brazil nuts, but I noticed that I already have the selenium in my diet. Oh well, does not hurt to have more. Dh hates it, but he likes eggs, so it works perfect:happydance:.

Thanks ill maybe wait ill talk to my nurse tomorrow and see what she says its just really annoying now id actually rather have my af then not know cuz then id be going to my iui :)
babay dust to u all

View attachment 398413

hope u all can see this
became this clear in 30seconds i cant belive it i was sure the witch was just scewing with me thanks u all ladies for pulling me through this :)

OMG OMG OMG!! Congratulations, Kaiecee!! We finally got our first :bfp:

:thumbup::happydance::cloud9::hugs::hugs::hugs::flower::blue::pink::yellow::dance::hug::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

Sending happy, healthy pregnancy vibes your way!!

Ohh, well thanks :) But I'm not pregnant.... yet :D When I said "we" finally got our first BFP, I meant of those of us on the thread :D hehehe... but still, BIG congrats to you! FXed!

CONGRATULATION KAIECEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance: :dance: :yipee::headspin: :wohoo: YOU DID IT.

HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 MONTHS.

It's funny, I was not going to log in, but I wanted to see your result. NICE.

CONGRATULATION KAIECEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance: :dance: :yipee::headspin: :wohoo: YOU DID IT.

HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 MONTHS.

It's funny, I was not going to log in, but I wanted to see your result. NICE.

thanks so much u really helped me :hugs:

All u ladies are the best and for those without bfp I know u will get ur and I have my fingers crossed for all of u

I am happy that we were helping. I do not know much about ttc, so thanks. Have a happy trip :happydance:. Well, one of my bestfriend called it a "the trip",so, ENJOY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->