8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Hi y'all. @skittles76: sorry about ur silly SIL. @hitthejackpot: GL to you.
I am about 8dpo and I've got no symptoms at all....i am freaking out like mad cos its so unusual for even my pre-ttc cycles!!!!!

@hitthejackpot-Sounds like everything is going good on your end and your temps look amazing :thumbup: Hopefully my temp shoots right up tomorrow. And dh does the same for me. He says he got to make sure im eating so i can be healthy for a baby :cloud9: how cute.

@activelyttcb-usually no signs can mean its a good sign. Some women dont have any signs or symptoms and just test out on a whim and end up pregnant so fxed for you :thumbup:

@skittles-i think you should be fine. i think you wouldnt have to worry unless you are always falling then that will be a problem. But accidents happen so i think if you are pregnant, you will be fine. And speaking of falling, I remembered when dh and I were dating and i was at his house and i was walking towards the living room to ask him a question, i ended up slipping on water and fell right on my booty and all me and dh could do was laugh :haha:

@hitthejackpot-how are you today?

@kaiecee-where are you?

AFM, im cd15 today and my opk is negative which means....ov day is today :happydance: My temp dropped significantly from 97.71 to 97.14 :shock: So i am definitely ov'ing today which means I will be 1dpo tomorrow yay :happydance: This cycle, even though on my chart it has the prenatal vitamins, i haven't been taking them routinely. So i missed A LOT of days. I think i have taken them probably 3 times or so :blush: It would be pretty funny if I do get pregnant because of the fact that my mind and DH's mind has been sooo focused on the Navy that we were willing to put TTC on hold. Either way it goes...we are still going to go to the Navy. Our plan is if im not pregnant then we go to boot camp together etc. But if i am pregnant, dh continues the enlistment process, i move when he gets stationed, and by then I should be almost ready to give birth so it will work out fine. Then once i have the baby, i think i will wait maybe 6 months and then continue with my enlistment process so we both can be active duty officers :thumbup: So i think it will work out fine for us. I know one thing i got to work on is swimming. Im a pretty okay swimmer. I dont get to swim alot but i can swim. I just got to practice more. Now my dh can swim like a professional and im more on the novice level :haha: So got to practice that because swimming from one side of the olympic pool to the other in 14 mins and floating for 5 mins is part of boot camp and they will only do that once. So i just have to practice so i wont psych myself out and fail. Well now its all a waiting game now :coffee:

Hey how are u all? Maybe u can help me out sometimes after bd I have a little pink do u think it's just my cervix?

yes spotting after sex is normal. Its because now you have an increased amount of blood flow going there and if your cervix is irritated, then you would have some spotting or bleeding. Sometimes doctors tell you to not dtd until it stops or refrain from dtd during the first trimester, it all depends on the situation.

Hello ladies!!!

Welcome, activelyttcb. I'll second mzswizz comment, no symptoms is good. With ttc everything goes. I also do not have any symptoms.

@mzswizz, :happydance: on the ovulation. So nice, everybody ovulated this cycle. It will be great too, if we all get :bfp:. As for the fall, I did burst out laughing, dh actually was starring at me lke I was crazy :laugh2:.

@HitTheJackpot, so true, now we see the importance of that nagging ovulation pain, lol. But, I happy that it's almost gone for you. Kudos for your dp, it makes it worth all the headache of ttc. We are some lucky bunch.

@Kaiecee, Hi!. Mzswizz, got your answer :thumbup:.

As for me cd 8, my hip and booty are all fine. dh gave me a massage. It was so funny because I had went to bed before he did. I just fell hands on my body. He did not even bother to look for the body oil, he used ky warming jelly :laugh2: which led to some late fun :blush:.
I am at the laundrymat at the moment and while I am typing away on my laptop the whole place flooded, lol. Lucky me my clothes are almost dry.

AFM, im on cd16 and my temp is 97.42. Its not a major temp rise but atleast it rose. Just got to wait and see what the next 2 days worth of temps are looking like. TBH, im in between about wanting to be pregnant. I mean I would love to get pregnant because we have been trying so long and hard but at the same time, if i do get pregnant, I will be delayed in the Navy enlistment process. Our recruiter and the rest of his team are making sure we are both processed together and at the same time so if i do get pregnant its like all the hard work was done for nothing. Now im not saying I wouldnt be happy if I do get pregnant but i just think it would be a little harder to get our paperwork etc together if we end up enlisting at different times. So as you can see im back and forth with wanting to be pregnant and wanting a pregnancy to come after we are enlisted. But at the end of the day, its whatever God decides. So if we conceive now, then obviously he has a plan for us and we will make it through no matter what. TTC wise, this morning, I had alot of creamy cm. So im thinking ov was yesterday. I have no more dull cramping and its back to normal. The only thing is, I woke up with a headache this morning but i think its just from being very exhausted. And yesterday, my uterus area was very sensitive. Dont know why but it felt as if it was thin or very fragile. Never had felt that before so that was a first and I felt that throughout the whole day. Well on the bright side im 1dpo finally so let the countdown begin.

soooo i was on FF and decided to change the settings on the fertility analyzer to just the opk/ov watch detector because i dont really check my cm often and i dont really put any specific signs or symptoms so i just base it off of temps and opk. And well lo and behold with that setting, it changed my chart and it has me at 1dpo and have the vertical line stating that ov day was cd15 but it just didnt do a CL yet so yayyyyy :happydance:

Swizz- :happydance: Woot Woot! Sounds like all is good then!!

Skittles - KY warming, eh? :haha: Sounds like a fun, spontaneous moment to me!! :happydance::happydance:

All is well here on my end. Feeling fine, mental attitude is great... only thing is that the days are going much, MUCH too slow! I mean really... shouldn't I be 12dpo by now?? :haha:

well atleast we are only 2 days apart in the tww :happydance: when are you planning to test?

I plan to test on June 3 which would be 13 dpo... assuming I can hold out that long :D I may have to test on the 2nd if I can't wait :D

Hello ladies!!!

@Mzswizz, happy 1 dpo :dance:.

@HitTheJackpot, I wish I could test too, just for the fun of it, lol. I miss the rush. Hmmm.

As for me dpo9, even if I was having any symptoms I would not even notice. Too busy with dh and sil. I got aggravated at him today. I have a problem were I can't stand cooking with dirty dishes in the sink. Two days ago sil was cooking chicken while the sink had dirty dishes in it, ewww, chicken juice all over the dishes in the sink, the fridge door and the floor. I told him to help out and "mister" ask me how many hands does it takes to cook a meal. No he did not!!!!. I understand that he was under pressure with his uncle pass, but not an excuse. I waited until today to address his attitude and he accused me of always finding wrong with his sister. Is he serious!!!, I told him even if it was Mother Theressa I would of been :growlmad:. Since I was driving, as soon as I got home, I gave him the key and went for a walk.

I guess my method worked because tonight when I went to the bedroom I found a hallmark bloosoming rose, so sweet.

So it's make up you know what time :blush:

In a way my sil is helping my tww, because she is sure keeping me busy.

Hi Ladies!

I've got this bitter feeling/taste in my throat since last night.(8dpo). Any ideas what this could mean? or is it just random?

@hitthejackpot-i planned on testing on june 3rd also because i would be 10dpo and ff has my LP at 11 days for now. So im going to see if i can hold out and it looks like June is coming up behind us quicker than we know. Next week starts June yay :happydance:

@skittles-Glad you are keeping busy during the tww. And i agree, i cant cook with dirty dishes in the sink. Its just unsanitary. Especially bacteria coming from the raw meats onto dishes etc that you use to eat. You can get sick that way. So i understand exactly where you are coming from.

@actively-Well some women who were pregnant had a bitter/metallic taste in their mouth but it can go either way. It could be pregnancy related or just something random.

AFM, im 2dpo today and my temp only rose a little to 97.49. Im thinking im out this cycle because my rise is very slow. Compared to my last ov cycle where it increased rather quickly and by 2-3dpo, it was high. I know its still early but I just have the feeling im already out. CM has turned to a small amount and sticky. So I know ov is over for sure. Im hoping that this positive opk and the temp dip wasnt a dud ov because that would suck. So now i have to wait it out and see what tomorrow's temp looks like. Today, im off work so I am going to take my dog to the vet and relax. I was cleaning up last night so that saved me the time and hassle to clean :thumbup: Still waiting for the availability to open for the physical so the Navy can call and schedule us. Im just ready to move forward with the process but I still need to practice my swimming technique because at the rate im at, Im not going to pass the swim part. They do have swimming courses for the people who arent that good in swimming but I just want to be able to pass so i can get that course. Well time to start the day.

Hello ladies.

10 dpo and I am ready for bed. Just wanted to say a quick hi and see how everyone is doing. I spent all day shopping last minute things with my sil. She's getting married in july. My legs and toes are hurting like crazy:haha:, and we end up getting everything we needed and more, I so love shopping on a budget.

Goodnight y'all, @mzswizz, enjoy the swimming, todays weather was perfect for it.

@skittles-glad you were keeping busy. Unfortunately, we didnt go swimming but its okay, we will on Sunday. Im pretty tired myself and dh went out with his best friend to the Hard Rock in Hollywood on 441 so its going to be me and the pets and the tv shows for awhile tonight. Might go to bed because i have work in the morning.

Good morning ladies!!!

I have been logged on since yesterday and I was so busy with the sil that I could not post. 12 dpo, not anxious or stress out. Just waiting for my :bfp:, the :witch: could kick rocks or a tree for all I care.

The weirdest thing happen on thursday night (tmi) I had to go and I end up sitting on the toilet for over half an hour and nothing. I do not remember the last time that I was ever constipated. It scared me for a moment. I would of thought that it was because of the vitamins, but, I have been bad, I haven't taken them for weeks, totally forgot. I am lactose intolerant, so I just took a glass of milk and it did the trick in 15 minutes :haha:. I looked it up and it could be a pregnancy symptoms, but with my luck it might just be random :nope:.

Now I am heading out again, more shopping :happydance:.

Mzswizz and HitTheJackpot I hope everything is going well for you ladies. Kaiecee how are you? how is the little bean doing? Any morning sickness yet?. Activelyttcb, how are you?

So for now fingers crossed I'm not spotting anymore after sex but doctor said its normal cuz of the blood going to my cervix.

I'm 6w 1d I have my first appointment June 14th
So I'm hoping for some good news I feel sick in the morning and during the day but I usually I get sick after 10 weeks till the end throwing up 3-5 times a day which really sucks :)

That is great. I am looking forward to the throwing up, seriously, lol. My friend told me that it made her feel good, it was a way for her to know the baby was doing her thing.

Your first appointment, oooooooooh!. Don't mind me I am living thru everyone else pregnancy :blush:.

Hi girls!

I am still here... and still doing well! It has just been a crazy weekend so far and my internet time has been virtually nonexistent! I have no signs or symptoms of anything at all, but I'm only 6 dpo so not expecting much yet :D Hoping for an implantation dip in the next few days hehe.

I will catch up with everyone tomorrow as time allows. Just wanted to post that I'm alive and well :D

@kaiecee- glad the spotting stopped but like the doc said its normal because the blood going there.

@skittles-yes constipation is a pregnancy symptom so fxed for you.

@hitthejackpot-your temps are looking amazing, fxed this is for you.

AFM, im on cd20 today and my temp rose from 97.23 to 97.73. Yesterday, DH and I went swimming and I must say...i have a lot of practicing to do. Hoping I can get better before we are sent to boot camp. Also, dh and i have been working out so we are preparing ourselves. The only thing holding me back right now is swimming and that fear is pushing me. I have to build my endurance because I cant even swim from 6ft to 3ft. I always make it BARELY to 4'6. Sucks but i have to get better especially since we have to swim in an olympic pool :dohh: We also visited our family in Miami and broke the news that we are joining the Navy to our nieces who were sad because they will miss us but we made sure to tell them we are going to keep in contact when we can. My body is sore from swimming so i got to work later on to make my muscles feel better and get use to it. Yesterday, i told dh that my temps are very low and im thinking cd14 pos opk was a dud and i think i havent o'd yet. So i told him since i have 4 opks left im going to continue to test with them and see what happens. If i havent o'd yet, then thats going to put me at an AF due dute of either june 12th or june 13th. So dh agreed that I should continue testing just in case. Soooo in the meantime, we spent our free time at the house dtd yesterday :haha: So this morning, I woke up and took my temp which gave me a reading of 97.73 which shocked me seeing that it went up by .5 degrees and then i tested with an opk and this is what i got
2012-05-28_06-57-29_201.jpg2012-05-28_06-58-02_727.jpg

A POSITIVE!! SO MY INSTINCT WAS RIGHT!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back