8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Just a super quickie to let ya'll know that IUI went fine this morning. The new donor's sc numbers were GREAT!! He had 150million pre-wash and we only lost 15million in the wash. Soooo ... we "went in" with 135 mil! That is more than TWICE the number that our previous donor ever had! Motility was average at 47%, but doc thinks the numbers are great!

I was very worried when i woke up as my temp shot up above coverline this morning... called the lab to put a hold on the thawing, then lvm for doc's office. Nurse called back and said doc wanted to go through with it, so we did. I was concerned about the timing... however the trigger shot is designed to cause ovulation between 36 and 42 hours post shot... and right in that window of time, I started getting TERRIBLE cramps, shooting pains in my abdomen. So, despite the temp rise, I'm almost positive that I didn't start to ovulate until about an hour ago... right on time!

Soooo, FXed! Sending loves to you all! Will try to catch up when I'm feeling a bit better. Right now I'm going to go sit in the locker room and stay doubled over for a little bit till this pain subsides...

Smoochies!

Hello!!!

@hitthejackpot, :happydance:, feel better.

@kaiecee, stay away from it :haha:. On a serious note, is it the morning sickness, I thought the doctor had giving you some pills for it. Is your body already immune to it?, if yes it sucks. My body has that bad habit of getting used to pills too.

@mzswizz, how are you?, 3 more days.

As for me 6 dpo and I am finally getting a break from the cramps and sour stomach. I am still bloated like crazy. This cycle I seem to have every symptoms that I have been having during all my past cycles and it sucks. My boobies are so heavy and painful, it keeps me from sleeping on my stomach. Dh is not complaining.

Well, I finally got my Victorias Secret order, and I couldn't be happier :happydance:. I love everything I ordered, the bras are so comfortable and cute. Dh had me modelling them, over and over :blush:.

I'm not immune to it yet it's just makes me sleepy and groggy all day long so I'm not sure which is worse being sick all day but awake or not sick but can't keep my eyes open

Btw how are u doing

huuuuuuuh, yucky. :haha:. I guess, just one of this thing. This cycle is weird, but, I do not feel like it's going to be any different than my other cycle.

Hello ladies!

How is everybody doing?,
hithtejackpot, kaiecee, mzswizz.

For me 8 dpo and the cramps are back on. The nips are still killing me, but, I can't see it as a symptom because that had happen a couple of cycles ago. I am also falling asleep everywhere. I work from home, I had to have co-workers calling my house to wake me up before I get in trouble with my boss, yicks!. I still don't see that as a symptoms, because I am anemic, sometimes and that is the side effect.

I hope everybody is doing fine.

im doing better today i had an asshole taxi driver that had brought me to the pharmacy but when we called to go back home he refused to take us cuz i had me dog ... but it was ok to bring us there just not back home right?
anyways i ended up with heat stroke and threw up as soon as i got home so as u can imagine im making a complaint on him!

AFM, im cd44 and still no sign of AF. dh and I had an oopsie a few days ago and my temp went back up to 97.57 this morning. So got to see how the days progress in temps. Also I have some major news....my recruiter called and my ship date is now July!!!! :happydance: So thats means DH and I will go through boot camp around the same time :thumbup: So everything is working out on our end. Nothing else to really report so far.

Hi girls!

So sorry I have been scarce lately. I haven't really had much time to post at work as things are crazy right now!

Skittles - So sorry about the discomfort and cramps! That's no fun! And WOOT WOOT for Victoria's Secret shipments! If you aren't pregnant now, I'm sure that shipment will help it happen SOOOON :haha:

I'm anemic too... I get give myself B-12 shots every month and about every 2 years have to go in for an 8 hour day of IV full of iron to fill up :D Just "topped off" in January, so good to go for baby!

MzSwizz - :hugs: :happydance: for earlier date! I know that is what you were hoping for! How wonderful! And I hope that "oopsie" doesn't turn into a reason to NOT ship in July! :blush:

Kaicee, sorry the nausea is so rough!

AFM - I'm 2 dpiui and have been home from work sick all day. I HATE missing work, but there was just no way I could go in with as ill as I have been. Blah. Hate that. Otherwise, all is well. I'm sure I'll be back on my feet tomorrow!

Hello!!

@mzswizz, I am so happy for you :happydance:, now you won't have to miss dh.

@kaiecee, :hugs:, there is always one of "them" cab driver. I hope he gets what he deserves. How are you feeling now?, better?

@hitthejackpot, I am going to look into the 8 hrs iv, that sounds real good.

As for me 9 dpo and I am sleep walking thru the day. I have 3 more hrs of work and it seems that I will have to cut it short. I hope I don't get in trouble, meaning having to start going back to the office :haha:. I have been eating liver and everything green that I could get on my hands on. The doctor gave me an appointment for the 15th of august, is he for real!!. He will have the nurse call me if somebody cancels. I might end up in the er before then. How not being able to function thru the day not an emergency!!

I'm always a little sick and I really don't eat alot
But I'm anxious for the first heart beat and I'll b finding out the sex of the baby on the 24th of August my 2boys want of course another boy but I'm crossing my fingers for a girl this time

Sucks to be sick all the time, but it's worth it :winkwink:.Finger crossed for you to have a girl.

Dh and I are hoping for boys. I want 2, him 1. Since I am the boss :haha:, we will have 2.

I forgot to ask you, do you speak french?

Yes I do speak French :)
I'm off to bed was just sick again so I'm gonna call it a night

@hitthejackpot fxed for you this cycle!1

@skittles-i think we have all been sleep walking :haha: between the navy, work and home with dh...i havent got the energy.

@kaiecee-get better soon.

AFM, im cd46 today and i had a temp spike to 97.76. If my temp continues to stay in the 97.7s, then FF will have my ov day as yesterday which is a good and a bad thing because dh and I had another oopsie last night. Hoping we didnt catch the egg but i doubt it because we dtd almost at midnight so i think we missed the chance...well thats what im hoping. Now about the Navy....my new ship date is july 23rd so i will see dh during boot camp. And today is my last day at the library :happydance: My job has also changed with the Navy...now i will be in the aviation field :thumbup: So now just awaiting the boot camp date. Its funny how my ship date is my doc appt date :dohh: Well atleast I get to see dh hopefully on our 3 yr anniversary date during boot camp. Now i have to see what my temps do in the following 2 days.

Hello!!!

@kaiecee, comment vas-tu?, J'espere que tu te portes mieux. Lorsque ma copine etait enceinte avec son fils, elle ne pouvait pas manger aussi. Son docteur lui avait dit de manger des fruits et des cereales sec. Just brushing up on my french, sorry about the mistakes :haha:.

@mzswizz, the oopsies are winning.

As for me 10 dpo and feeling so much better. Now, I feel like I am in the tww. I was able to clean the whole house and cook dh a good meal. I made bake lemon and garlic chicken, coucous, string beans and carrots. He ate the whole thing, I cooked a lot so I could have left over for tomorrow. Oh well, at least he loved it.

I don't know if I did wrong, but, I had a half of glass of wine, yum!, love me some Fuki plum.

Non cettais bon :)
Jaspere pour toi tout vas bon sur votre côté tu a pris parler français ou?

Hello!!

@kaiecee, I am from Guadeloupe (french west indies), after 22 yrs here I try to always keep up with it. How are you?

As for me 11 dpo, and I want to poas just for the heck of it :haha:. But, I am going to keep myself busy today by making some kimchi. I ran out of it this week.

@skittles-wow i want to learn french :haha: and the oopsies were winning but they are now on a losing streak :haha:

AFM, well this is a surprise. My temp did a spike from 97.74 to 97.94 :shock: Thats the highest my temp has been so far. Also tomorrow's temp could be as low as 97.3 and I would get my crosshairs. Well, this was a VERY delayed ov cycle. Just keeping my fxed that we didnt catch that egg this time. Just want to wait until we are stationed to go back to ttc and dont want to get discharged and have to wait to start the Navy process from the beginning all over again. DH and I dtd protected this time. We really arent trying to have another oopsie moment and we even put the condoms on the nightstand :haha: Well, right now dh and I are just spending time together and we are cleaning up and packing so we will have everything in order before we leave :thumbup: We are also having a friend stay with us starting tomorrow until DH leaves for boot camp and we are helping him with the Navy process because he wants to join also :thumbup: So everything is going good on my end. And i start my new job tomorrow :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->