8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

@skittles wow maybe she didnt want to hear that you are disappointed in her. I know my friends tend to try to stay away as much as possible if they know they are doing something wrong because sometimes they dont want to hear the truth. But yes give her a call because at the end of the day, you two are stull friends and she shouldve told you she was here.

AFM, im 11dpo and my temp is 98.02 so its slowly decreasing so it seems AF is on its way here :thumbup: I tested today and it was a bfn so it looks like i will be able to go to boot camp after all :happydance: Well today is DH's last day here at home with me. He has to go to the hotel tomorrow at 13:00 (1pm) and I will see him again on the 5th @ 12:00 when he gets sworn in before leaving to boot camp. Cant believe the time flew by so quickly. Atleast, I have you ladies to help me through it until I leave in a few weeks. Today, I have been crampy so im thinking AF is coming right on schedule :thumbup: We shall see.

Hello!!!

@mzswizz, I talked to her. She just told me "the sad story" that most women that are with a married man always says, "you don't know what's he's going trhu with his wife, he's getting a divorce", blah, blah, blah.

@hithtjackpot, hope you had fun on your getaway.

@kaieecee, how are you and baby doing?

As for me cd7. This cycle I am really going to try to take it easy. No opk, no special drinks, no worrying about ovulation, I am just going to enjoy the month of july with dh.
I feel like I have been using him as a mean to a goal. I know he does not feel like I am using him, because I know he enjoyed all the bd :haha:, but just for the sake of my sanity.

So here to the take it easy week.

Baby must be okay since I'm sick all the time :)

@kaiecee- cant believe you are almost 12 weeks already.

@skittles-me and you both can relax this cycle. Well im going to have almost a year of no ttc and then its back to ttc we go.

AFM, i am officially cd1 today :happydance: My temp dropped below coverline to 97.26 today so i knew since this morning, that AF will most likely be here today or tomorrow. Well today was very heartfelt. The family and I got to be with DH as much as possible before he had to leave to go to the airport. I miss him dearly already :cry: But atleast I have 18 days before I get to see him again :thumbup: So atleast everything has worked itself out. I got to spend time with dh before he left, i got AF today and now i get to go to boot camp :happydance: AF made herself known. I was in the store with MIL and nephew and I started getting bad cramps followed by sharp pains in my back and I knew that it was AF on her way. By the time I made it to my mom house to visit before they went out of town and I used the bathroom, she came full on so i made it just in time and didnt mess up my underwear or anything :thumbup: Well, atleast now I know how my chart & temps suppose to look when I ov. And looks like i dont have a progesterone issue at all so thats another good thing. So now Seamen Recruit Clayton is awaiting departure from the airport and im waiting patiently by the phone for his phone call letting me know he made it there safely and then in 18 days im next and I too go from Future Sailor Clayton to Seamen Recruit Clayton! So im excited and nervous at the same time.

i know but i have such a bump already doctor told me probably cuz i already had 2 kids so i hope i stop growing cuz i still have a long way to go lol

kaiecee yes after you have a child, your body knows what to do and your ligaments are stretched so thats why your bump shows faster.

Hello ladies

@mzswizz, :hugs:, you'll get to see dh soon.

@kaiecee, HAPPY 12 WEEKS :happydance:.

As for me cd 9. Dh and I have been going thru a rough few days. And like always, because of his sis. Long story short, on her last visite, she shopped for her wedding, which is today. When she was leaving, she left one luggage for my dh to bring for her. I told dh to tell her to go with it because I knew he will not be able to make it to the wedding. Him being hardheaded as always said it was not a problem that he would make it no matter what. Well, today is the wedding and the luggage is still here. So, sil, her mother and soon to be husband are giving dh a hard time. So now I get blamed.

Let's hope the rest of the day is better, because I am mentally tired of these people. I wish I could get away from the drama, somewhere far away :cry:.

thanks i havent been sick today yet but i know its coming lol plus now we decided to move cuz our neighbours keep throwing beerbottles at our patio set then im stuck cleaning up the beer.

we found a quiet but big place in the country so were gonna take a look at it tuesday

skittles
hope ur day gets better were always blamed for stuff when there is no one else to blame

happy 12 weeks kaiecee.

skittles-hope you feel better!!

AFM, im on cd3 and af is heavy like usual so its happening like clockwork right now. I had fun with my best friend yesterday. We went to the pool and just relaxed there and we went out last night to just have fun. She didnt want to see me sad because she knows how much i miss my dh so she trying to make the best out of the 16 days i have left :hugs: She is also leaving in August to move to New Mexico. Big change for her too but we know we will stay in contact. As far as FF goes, i placed my account on pause (hold) until im able to start ttc again with dh. I have 33 days left of the VIP membership so that should be enough for a cycle. So im just ready to go to boot camp. Happy that AF came on time this time and looks like my LP is now extended to 12 days so thats good. Well, thats all for now.

Hello ladies!!!

@hitthejackpot, :hugs::hugs:.

@mzswizz, I envy you. I wish I had a friend like that in Florida.

@kaiecee, you and I both on the "cuckoo" neighbor. Mine is loud, real loud. She has dogs that looks like horses and they have a bad habit on jumping on people. Just the other day, I would of fell if it wasn't for dh quick catch. But, unlike you I can't move, I still like the neighborhood. Not a lot of quiet places in Miami that are affordable.

As for me cd 12, I so did not notice that I was so close to ovulation time. I guess having stressful in laws help :haha:.

Sil got hitch on saturday and she's jetting around on her honeymoon :growlmad:, and yes I am still pissed, but, I will live. I put an end to the cold war between dh and I yesterday morning, so I am in a better mood :blush:, so is he.
As for the goodfriend, I decided to put her on the back burner for now. Her shadiness is pilling up, so if I continue to talk to her, she will be a goner. She called dh everyday(not that he answered), and so far I have not got a phone call from her. So deceitful of her, trying to get my husband on her side, I can't even feel sorry for her, because she's dumb to think my husband cares. How can you keep on calling someone husband when you have never met them?, cuckoo huh?. Oh well, on to better things and friends.

@skittles-yes that friend sounds pretty cuckoo. I think she needs to just leave you guys alone. She could've atleast apologized for what she did because that was not right of her to just leave you in the dark just because she knows you dont approve of her relationship. A true friend will tell the truth and will help you avoid getting hurt which is what you were doing and she just made it seem as if you were judging her and hated her. She got her priorites mixed up. She will learn eventually.

AFM, im cd6 today. AF is still here but looks like it might end on time this time :thumbup: I have just been busy with friends and getting things ready before boot camp. I only have 13 days left :shock: So i really got to get on the ball. Today, im going to spend time with my SIL and the kids. Im having another girls night out this weekend. So im going to be pretty busy. Im really preparing myself mentally for boot camp and I just been exercising and missing DH but i have been coping pretty well. Im just ready to start the adventure and with my dh soon.

Well we found a really nice farm house that has completly been renovated it's so nice needs cleaning but nice gigantic pool in the back with jacuzzi waiting for the guy to call us tonight to see what deal we can have I'm sure we will come to a good agreement it's in a farm area so u can't even see ur neighbors and were at the us border which is good :)

Hi girls... hope you are all well.

MzSwizz - It won't be long now! So glad you are keeping busy while you and DH are apart... that will help so much! I just put my FF account on hold as well. No need to let it keep running for the next few months.

Skittles - Good to hear that the "Cold War" is over :) That is always a relief...in many ways! *wink wink* but sorry about SIL being a brat. Some people are so dang selfish and entitled...it is all about "me! me! ME!" and I'm tired of people thinking that the world owes them anything they want. *hugs* Keep your chin up!

Kaiecee - Hang in there!

Me? I'm fine. Back to the daily grind after a week away. Things are pretty crazy at work but it has helped not having to worry about ttc. I'm sad, and I am severely pissed at my doctor for not listening to me so I am going to look for a new fertility doc during these few months off. If nothing else, I at least want to talk to a doc who will take my chart into consideration. I have no doubt that by looking at FF I can see that my body is reacting much sooner to the trigger shot than the doc thinks it should. I have always been hyper sensitive to all medications and apparently the trigger is no exception. I want to find a doc who will allow me to do the trigger shot and then inseminate the very next morning. We shall see how that happens. I think my doctor's experience and success has gone to his head and he won't listen to me about what I know my body is doing. Time to move on.

I'm still avoiding bnb and ttc for now, minus a check-in here or there, but will talk to ya sooner than later I hope.

Now the landlord isn't even calling back I'm getting fustrsted today big time !

@hitthejackpot-I hope you finally get answers and that soon you will be able to get a bfp.

@kaiecee fxed that the landlord will call back.

AFM, im cd7 and AF has officially stopped :happydance: I just got back home from going out last night :thumbup: I only have 12 days left before i go to boot camp :shock: Time is really ticking away. I feel good, nervous and excited at the same time. I just cant wait. Im also happy that my AF has been on schedule this time. It stopped this morning/last night so im happy about that. Everything is going good. So now its just time to wait and see what happens. Cant wait to be back with DH and start a family.

Hello!!!

@mzswizz, hope the 12 days passes in a flash for you. I can't stand to be away from dh either.

@kaiecee, happy moving.

@hitthejackpot, finger crossed that you and dp find other available options that works out for the both of you guys :hugs:. Do not lose hope.

As for me I felt ovulation pain from cd 12 late in the evening thru cd 13 early am, so I don't know if I am 2 dpo or 1 :haha:. I'll go with 1 dpo.

I'll be seeing my primary at the end of the month to see if my anxiety is back, if it is, this cycle will be my last monitered cycle. I'll have to stop ttc for a couple of months and just ntnp and see how it will go. I feel like ttc is taking over and I do not like the feeling. Feels like the month is split in 2, half tww, and the other half, waiting for af to be over. Its starting to take a toll on my mental health. I battle anxiety a few yrs back, now it feels like its coming back or it's already here.

Once I get it under control again I'll start ttc again. I'll be checking in and see how everyone is doing, once in a while.

Dh keeps bringing the moving day closer first it was the 26 and that was good for me now he wants this weekend I'm super stressed now

Hi!!

@kaiecee, no heavy lifting.

@mzswizz, 10 more days and counting. BTW, the cuckoo friend is officially out.

For me, 3 dpo and no unusual symptoms. Just enjoying the day, and going shopping later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->