8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Hello!!!

How is everyone doing?

For me 14 dpo with the usual af symptoms, so she will be here at any minutes today or tomorrow.

I have been so busy with my friend last minute wedding. It's going to be this friday, yay!. I am so happy for them. They intended to do like dh and I, just going to city hall and get it over with, but, the parents stop them, so, the compromise is a real small wedding with close friends and family at home.

I thought about doing the same, but, I only had 1 immediate family member in the state :haha:

Now, waiting for af, wish it could come sooner than later, I want to be able to enjoy friday without her being at her worse flow, yicks!

Have fun skittles.

AFM, today im 5dpo and my temp did the opposite of what it usually does. My temp actually rose to 98.07 from 97.75. Usually my temp drops around 5-9dpo and then AF arrives but this time my temp dropped a little around 3-4dpo and rose again today.:shrug: We shall see what happens this cycle. Going to keep a watch on my chart. It would be nice to finally be able to start a family but im sooooo close to going into boot camp and starting everything that i just hope a bfp waits until we are stationed together. But whatever is in God's will is going to happen so now i just got to wait and see. Also dh and i are studying so we can become E-2 before we get into bootcamp so wish us luck on that. Well thats it for now. Oh and my nipples still hurt. They stand at attention even when they are not hard so i have no clue whats going on. I think they are broken :haha:

Hi girls. Today is just crap for me, so just an update then back to work to try to distract myelf.

I am as close to certain as I could possibly be that this IUI didn't work either. 9dpo today and pms is starting right on schedule, and with a vengence. So I realized yesterday that chances are slim to none. :cry::cry::cry:

In addition, got home from work last night and our water was shut off by the city because we forgot to pay the water bill. Even though we are completely broke from all this apparently useless IUI crap we budgeted for the water bill and had the money, but simply forgot to pay it. Of course, by the time we got home it was after hours at the water company so we still have no water, which meant no shower before work. So not only do I feel like garbage emotionally, I probably smell like it, too.

Also found out yesterday that our trip to the Chesapeake Bay has been canceled... and we were supposed to leave tomorrow :cry: The one place on Earth that I can find solace and peace... and now we can't go.

I'm just heartbroken today and I want to be at home in bed and pull the covers up to my chin and cry my eyes out. I have absolutely no desire to be part of life today. I just want to hide.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: for you hitthejackpot! Hoping everything works out fpr you and hoping you get that surprise bfp.

im 6dpo and my temp rose to 98.14 this morning. This chart is different than all my charts so far. I had a minut dip, i guess you can i had my fallback temp at 3-4dpo. Well i dont know if i can even label them as fallback temps because there wasnt a big difference. Well, so far my temps have been increasing instead of decreasing which im just watching carefully. I am going to start testing in 3 days. My body does its own thing so im expecting the unexpected because whenever i think it one thing, its always the opposite :haha: Well, ff gave me solid crosshairs so i am happy compared to the dashed crosshairs. My tww is going by pretty fast which is bad because that mean the days are flying by and that means soon dh will be leaving. He has 7 days left :cry: But i will see him in bootcamp 2 weeks later. :happydance: Yesterday, dh took his test to be an E-2 and he passed :happydance: So now im just waiting to take my test on Tuesday. I have been studying so now i just got to keep doing practice tests so i know it like the back of my hand. So i have increased cm, my nipples are still sensitive and my temps are rising. Right now, its leading to pregnancy but never know because i get sensitive nipples and increased cm regularly in the tww . The only difference is my temps are increasing instead of decreasing right now so we shall see. Maybe my LP will increase from 11 days. We shall see.

I don't know what's happening with dh but to say the truth hea been a big ass!

I just don't think I can deal with him anymore and I don't know what to do :(

dont give up yet Kaiecee. I have been through challenging times with my dh where we were really on a verge of divorce (i even mentioned it as an idea a few times before). But communication is key and you two need to sit down and figure out whats going on. Most of the time, its something little that can be easily fixed that neither party knew was the issue.

Well I wrote him a letter and its not making an effect he seems to have a problem with my 2 other kids who I had with my ex and I don't know what to do anymore :(

sounds like something my sister is going through with her current boyfriend. she has 1 daughter with her ex husband and 2 with him and you can tell he doesnt like her just because she is not his own and i get very pissed off about it because to me, I feel that if you dont want to deal with women who have a child or children through a previous relationship, then why commit to something that you know you hate. I just dont understand.

Exactly it's not like I hid them when I met him but my ex has changed those kids they are out of control and I hate him for doing this to my boys

Im thinking that your dh is just stressed out because of the boys being out of control and a new baby on the way so he is probably just stressed but it still doe:hugs:snt give him a reason to treat you that way because you havent done anything wrong.

AFM, I have decided to just resign from the job today because im leaving in a few weeks. I think this is the better choice because i would be able to focus more on promoting to E-2, studying and spending time with dh as much as possible before he leaves. This job has just been exhausting and by the time im home, i fall asleep so no time with dh so its the best choice. Now, im 7dpo today yay halfway through the 2ww ajd my temp rose again to 98.18. So im pretty sure this time, ov actually happened. And from looking at my chart, it looks like i dont have a progesterone issue for now so thats a good thing. So far my temps have only been increasing which i guess means my body is doing its job for the first time. And the addict in me did a.test which was neg which i thought it would be. The sensitive nipples are here but the feeling has decreased to mild. I only feel pain if i push hard on them so i think thats going away which most likely means AF will be here soon. Well thats what im hoping is going to happen anyways. No implantation dip, triphasic pattern as of yet but i just love how my chart looks this time and FF isnt confused this time :haha: So finally we are getting somewhere.

Well I hope today is better since I'm so emotional I cry for everything

Hi!!!

Af got me yesterday, no surprise there :haha: at least she spare me the cramps and backache, but, I had the headache.

Early this am, I was getting ready to leave my house to head to Napples and I got the call. NO WEDDING TODAY, yicks, the lovebirds got hitch yesterday afternoon :happydance:. I am so happy for them and for me, because I was in no mood to drive all the way to Napples for a all day event. No chairs, flowers, tables to fix, YAY. They do not know what they did for me :rofl:. Long story short, mother in law wanted a lot of certain "people" to be invited and my friend and her oh did not agree, they felt like it was turning into what they were trying to avoid. They had cancelled everything days in advance and nobody knew. Real smart. So we are all meeting in 2 weeks for the pictures and what not.

So, I am still chilling in bed and trying to not do any housework. Not working, the laundry is calling me.
On a really good note, dh started a new job yesterday and he was giving $500 in gifcard for Macy's. WHAT?, so going shopping tomorrow :happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance:

@mzswizz, :thumbup: with just a few days left, you gotta do what you gotta do. Should I do the :happydance: for you or not?

@hitthejackpot, I forgot to pay the internet bill 2 months in a row :dohh:, lucky I opened the late notice, dh would of had a fit, mr cannot live without the internet. Neither can I. Not comparing the 2, I'll rather be without internet than water, specially in Florida :haha:. Just saying that we are all losing it :wacko: with ttc. Like the koreans like to say "FIGHTING".

@kaiecee, I hope that your dh comes around. My father married my mother with 4 kids from her first marriage, it's was not easy at all, at the time he was 24 yrs old and my mom 26. And it was not easy on us kids either. My father said that he fell in love with my mom and her kids, but some situations were hard to deal with. Specially when it came to discipline. With the kids father in their lives, it was hard to do. My father spent 36 yrs with my mom until she passed last year :cry:. Yes it is possible. Find a time for you and dh to talk things thru. Don't let it get to the point that it can't be fixed.

Hello!!!

How is everyone?

As for me, cd 3 and the witch is almost gone :happydance:

yay for af being almost gone for you.

AFM, im 9dpo and my temp is 98.52 :shock: My temps are looking pretty high and good. Im thinking that these temps would be my temps if my progesterone levels play their part correctly so we shall see. DH wants me to start testing from tomorrow which Im going to do. Well today, we going to our going away party so talk to you ladies later.

Me? BFN this morning. Temps will start dropping tomorrow and af will be here just in time for me to leave for vacation. I'm in a foul mood, I'm pissed that the 4th IUI failed and I don't even want to think about ttc for a while, so I might not be around much. Will still check in occasionally to see how you girls are doing.
:hugs:

Hello!!!

Today is the day that I wish I was anywhere else but, Florida. YUCK. I hate the heat. The ac is running 24/7, but, I can't stand the fake cold. I am stuck at home on my day off, no where to go and I am bored out of my skull and it's not even 12 yet.

Cd 5, af is gone. (typed at 10 am):haha:

I have been typing this post for the past 5 hrs. While doing it, I just found out that one of my bestfriends has been to florida for like six trip and she never came and visite me. WOW. Never even told me she was in town!!!, And to think that dh and I was going to Boston so he could meet her!!!. What kind of friend does that!!. Her excuse is that she knew that I would not approve her relationship with her boyfriend (MARRIED MAN). Seriously, what does he has to do with me!!!. And the worse, I had to learn it from her sister and son, shame on her, now I know where to put her in my life ince it's man before friends of 22 yrs.

Now I am going to give her a call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->