8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

U have the same symptoms I had when I found out I was pregnant :)
My pregnancy is good I'm tired a lot and I still throw up but I feel baby all the time so I'm happy :)

thats great news. Have you thought of any names? And really you had the same symptoms?

The spotting has now gone now so I don't have a clue what to think now.

It's good the spotting went away:) it's gonna be Riley o'brian Stewart
Keep me posted can't wait to hear :)

that's a lovely name Kaiecee. I like it :hugs:

AFM, cd17 and just went out on a whim and temped even though I have no clue what my other temps are but just was curious as to what my temp would be and well my temp is 98.79 :shock: So its pretty high for now. The spotting is still gone and there's only discharge now and I even checked the thermometer to see if there was any bleeding on it but nope it was clean. So its all a wait and see game i guess. I might just test next week and see what happens.

Dh and I came up with a few names so we already know what we want to name a girl and a boy. Just waiting for the chance to put the names to use.

Now: seeing my temp is 98.76, spotting twice within 3 days apart..spotting increased yesterday (well mostly discharge) and then I put a pad on thinking it was AF, only a spot or two was on the pad and it was light pink and the spotting stopped after that and I havent had any spotting ever since...what do you think it could be? I never experienced ovulation spotting before so I dont think thats what it was and if it was AF..the spotting would've turned into a proper flow by now.

thats the thing i dont know. ever since i was in boot camp..my body has been doing its own thing. But i think AF is due next month because i just had AF on sept. 11th

Just wait it out so its about a week and a bit away so id try not to think about it so much I know it will drive u crazy but once I stopped thinking about it so much is when I got my bfp :)

Yeah im not thinking about it anymore. The spotting comes and goes. It is only here if i temp or anything goes in there or pressure if i push while using the bathroom. But other than that, after a few hours its gone so i just dont worry about it. I dont even put a pad on anymore because it doesnt leak out at all. Also AF is due october 15th (if my cycle is still 35 days) so thats 18 days from now. So im just waiting to see what happens. The crazy thing is..i didnt know what cd or anything until this surprise spotting happened and I had to calculate everything :haha:

Ill be thinking of u I really hope October will be giving u your bfp plus a lot of people get pregnant during vacation time

Thanks Kaiecee and I heard that too. Hoping its true!

so the light spotting is back and its on and off.

Well it better go away :) u don't want it but don't get discouraged I was the same in the beginning I was 10000% sure I was getting my period

kaiecee-yes my dh has already said im pregnant until proven otherwise. every time it leaves im like yay its gone and then it comes back and im like ugh its back lol. In the back of my mind, i think its my period but its the uncertainty because if it was..it should've started by now because I had a proper AF already. And at the same time its too early for it. It suppose to be here in 17 days!!

Hello!!!

I am officially back!!!

@kaiecee, how's the little Mister?

@mzswizz, welcome back!!, I hope the spotting goes away and that a little one is there.

@hitthejackpot, we miss you.

As for me, I had a rough month. My UTI turned into a kidney infection. I was a the hospital for 4 days. I was pumped with antibiotics, yucks.

While I was a the hospital, one of the nurses told me about a doctor that practice homeopathy medicine. She advised me to see him and that he will be able to help me with the conceiving issue. A friend of hers had told her about him a few years back when she was diagnosed with a bad ulcer that needed surgery. After seeing him for a few months, she was ulcer free, minus the surgery. She and her whole family are seeing him now.

Yesterday I had my follow up doctor appointment with him. My urine test came back negative, so I am over the episode with the UTI, yaaa!!!!

This doctor took pictures of my eyes and was able to tell me my medical history without me telling him about it. He told me that I suffer from a heart murmur, lump in both breast, suffer from acid reflux, cyst in both ovaries, fibroids, bad right knee, scar kidney, sinus issues, bronchitis, shoulders pain, itchy ears and some other stuff that I can't remember. I was told all this under 10 minutes. My heart was beating so fast, I was thinking, there goes my baby dream.

But, he told me that the heart murmur was stable, not life threatening and that most people with heart murmur do not even know about it, because it does not show on a regular check at the doctor's office. As for the breast lumps, ovaries cyst and fibroids, all curable without surgery. I was so happy, because for a minute I thought that I was going to have to go under the knife. I told him that a good friend of mine had two surgeries for ovaries cyst and that she was going for a Hysterectomy in the next few months. He told me that she should not had let them operate the first time, that he had cured woman with cyst all the time.

I was prescribe 7 different medicine that I would be starting on Monday, I was also giving a new diet to follow, which he calls a lifestyle. I would be staying away from dairy products, red meat products, pork meat products, white sugar, white flour, white rice, fried foods and so on, I have a long list, which I have to follow while I am taking my medicines. The fun part is, I'll be getting an enema once a week, lol. I am weird like that, but since I was young I have loved getting enemas, I love the feeling of emptiness and freedom in my belly, lol.

I would have to see him in 45 days for a follow up. So lets hope that everything works out. Also Dh is getting a sperm count in 2 weeks, just so we have all our i's dotted.

Sorry for being so long, but, a lot had happen in the last few months since I have been gone.

Skittles
Baby is doing good kicking all the time I'm still sick but it's all worth it

I'm happy to hear all ur good new natural medicine helped me and I really believe people should seek that before invasive surgerys or medicines u need to keep me posted I can't wait for ur bfp:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->