8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

AFM, well ladies, advil does wonders. I was taking tylenol and it wasnt helping but i took 2 advil tablets and within a hour, i noticed a difference. Also, my temp started to decrease. The last time i took my temp yesterday, my temp was at 97.75 :thumbup: Also was able to sweat it out last night too (just woke up with my clothes drenched so had to change clothes). Im feeling better though. Im gaining energy back which is good. Just couldnt really get a peaceful sleep because i had a toothache but tylenol help me sleep through that. Im on cd5 and the bleeding continues. 2 more days before it ends. I have already scheduled my doc appt and its Nov. 7th at 10:30am. So now all i do is wait. I have to start cleaning up the house before MIL moves in so she can put her stuff where she needs to put it. And i also got to pack my clothes for the trip, I had started but then I had to help MIL pack and then I got sick so it has been on hold. Well thats it for me.

Hello!!!

Cd 12 and stretchy cm present :happydance:. The dtd is on point :blush:, just going to keep it up.

Hello!!

@mzswizz, thank you.

For me today is 4 dpo, I ovulated on cd 12. This morning I noticed some pink spotting when I wiped, so I am waiting to see if it's going to last until AF again. So I have my fingers crossed, hoping it's different from my other spotting. I also woke up this morning at 8 am feeling like I had not ate in days and 2 hrs after I ate I was already hungry. So far today I had 3 heavy meal and 4 snacks. I hope it's not all in my head, oh well.

I have a doctor appointment on the 11th, so I'll be able to see if there is any changes to my conditions.

skittles-fxed that its a different type of spotting and your symptom sounds pretty good.

AFM, CD10 and the bleeding is slowly decreasing. It still hasnt stopped yet but as you all know....im impatient when it comes to AF being here longer than 7 days :haha: Im happy that im going to the docs next Wednesday so thats good. Also, MIL got 5 weeks to move so they extended her time because they working on trying to get her house back :happydance: Butttttt she still wants to move and a little piece in my head wants her to reconsider :blush: But anywho, today its 55 degrees right now in Florida. And i must say it actually feels good here. It doesnt feel freezing or anything to me. Guess its because I have the a/c on around 70 and less now :shrug: Got to vote soon but im waiting until Nov. 1st so i can gas up the car etc. Well thats all for me.

Hello!!

@mzswizz, I have all 10 fingers and 10 toes crossed :haha:.

5 dpo and counting. So far today, no spotting. But, when I checked my cervix I found some pink cm, but not enough to come down. I'll just wait and see what's in store for me this cycle.

@skittles-I have everything crossed for you. Hoping its IB for you.

AFM, for those who celebrate Halloween...Happy Halloween. Now im cd11 today and the beeding looks like it will either stop today or tomorrow morning but we shall see. I think we are having a cold front of some sort. Right now its a good 66 degrees right now. It usually gets around mid 50s at night. Im working on a little bit of energy because my dog wouldnt stop barking at all last night. I had to keep telling him to be quiet. Granted, he is a very protective dog but there as nothing but wind last night and thats what he was barking at :dohh: So im not a happy camper at the moment. Well, there's alot of cleaning i have to get done in my room upstairs and dishes need to be washed in the kitchen. Dont know how im going to manage today. Well, tomorrow is the 1st of November :happydance: Which will make it only 6 more days until I see my doc :thumbup: Im excited and cant wait but at the same time a little nervous because Im just hoping she doesnt take my issues as something not serious and just pushes me to the side. But wont know until that day comes.

Hello!!!

@mzswizz, I am loving the cool weather, about time. I was getting sick of the heat.

@kaiecee, how are you and the little one doing?

As for me, 5 dpo. I woke up feeling down today. Last night I was thinking about how dh and I have been married for a year and 8 months and not one BFP, not even a chemical, to at least make me think that my body is working. Now I feel like a half of a woman :cry:. I know that a lot a woman are going thru the same, but I can't help feeling sorry for myself.

Let's hope tomorrow bring a happier me!!!!

@skittles-I know the feeling. The thing is I feel that way from time to time seeing as dh and I have been married for 3 yrs and 2 yrs of no luck. Its like i question whats wrong with me?! All the time but its not us, its just its not our time for our LOs yet.

Hello!!!

@mzswizz, thanks, I needed the reminder of being patient. Like they said, "good things come to does that wait".

6 dpo, and feeling a little bit better this morning. Today I am getting a hair cut. Chopping off my ponytail and getting myself a Halle Berry do :happydance:.

Dh thinks that I need a challenge, something new in my life to get me not to think about babies 24/7 :dohh:. So here we go. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

I've been diagnosed with gestational diabetes so I have to check my blood and have a different diet which really sucks since I'm still throwing up a lot everyday and if I can't get it under control my sugar they will put me on insuline shots :(

Hope all u ladies are doing good :)

@skittles-yes dont worry..we will soon have our LOs. It would be great if we ended up pregnant around the same time so we can be bump buddies :thumbup: And yay for the new haircut...I cut my hair a few weeks ago. I was always thinking of going Halle Berry short but I will let a professional do that for me because im good but not THAT good :haha:

@Kaiecee-Sucks about the gestational diabetes. Hoping you feel better and you dont have to get insulin shots.

AFM, im on cd13...wow this cycle is flying and its day 2 of no bleeding so AF is officially gone :happydance: Im super happy because she over stayed her welcome. Well in 5 days i have my doc's appt and in 20 days...i see my dh. Cant wait for us to have our little quality time together. Hoping that would bring forth a bfp :haha: But you never know. I know AF will probably be postponed now seeing that it took forever for the bleeding to stop or maybe my body just might still continue everything on time and if that's the case...by the time I go to see DH...it will be close to the time AF is due :dohh: Really hope I dont endure an AF while away because that would suck. It seems like AF knows when to ruin it for me. Thank goodness its Friday today. Going to be running errands and go out tonight just to get out this house.

Hello!!

@kaiecee, I hope no insulin gets involve in this baby "baking". Fingers crossed for you.

@mzswizz, also fingers crossed for af to stay away while you are visiting dh. I know the feeling of "withdrawal" :haha: dh and I have been going thru it for the past 4 months because of that stupid spotting:growlmad:.

As for me 6 dpo and the nasty spotting is still present. I just hope that I do not get used to having it, because that would be affreux, yuck.

Yesterday we were celebrating one of dh friend success in passing the state test for occupational therapist. I had a blast. But I totally forgot to take a pick of my haircut, oops, and since I went to bed without a scarf, my hair is a mess :haha:, so next time for the pic.

@skittles cant wait for a pic and I myself did a change to my hair. Just braided it. Will post a pic later on today. And yes "withdrawal" sucks. Not only do i go through it because we are not together and he is in Connecticut while im here in Florida but also when we get a chance then she want to show up oh no no no cant have that :haha:

AFM, cd14 im going to vote today and just spend time with the dogs. I have been soo busy that I havent really been showing my dogs the proper attention and boy do they let me know it. Wednesday is oming up pretty fast and also Ihave to find a dentist so I can get everything out the way before the trip. Feels good to not have any bleding. I think i had like 2-3 bleeds for October :nope: Not good at all. Hoping i skip Novembr then :haha: Just wishful thinking.

well ladies im cd16 today and just came back from the doctor. I love the doc actually. She actually listened to me. So with that being said...i got prescriptions for skin treatment (that i been dealing with and trying to get rid of) and also for my knee pain. Plus, she gave me a referral list for ob/gyn and orthopedics :thumbup: She wants me to schedule an appt with an ob/gyn that works with hormonal therapy and also infertility because she wants me to be put on medications like Clomid etc but she said thats for the ob/gyn to decide but she thinks Clomid would be the best way to go :thumbup: Also, she did a blood draw for anemia since i have heavy bleeding during menstruation and also bloodwork to check my thyroids to make sure they are functioning properly :thumbup: So everything went pretty darn well and im moving forward now. I have another appt with her on Nov. 19th @ 11:45am so 3 days before I see DH :happydance: So things are really moving. Also, she wants to do u/s to check the ovarian cysts and she was pretty pissed to hear I have ovarian cysts and my docs never scheduled a follow up on them because they said they were simple cysts and it would be no harm done. So im glad she cares so much :happydance: Well thats all for me. Im going to take a nap because the bloodwork has me exhausted.

i called the referral ob/gyn and my appt is.....tomorrow @ 10:45am :happydance: Didnt think i would be able to get in so fast.

So I've been taking my blood regularly and it doesn't look so good :( it always to high :(

is ther anything you can do to lower it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->