8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

skittles-Great to hear the good news and good that you are feeling much better. Hope all goes well for your DH sperm test.

Kaiecee-hope you get better soon.

AFM, i am in PAIN!!!! Well, i started having TERRIBLE cramps last night and ended up releasing ALOT of blood. This morning, it was heavier than normal and I passed a HUGE clot the size of two thumbs . Didn't know i passed it until I went to change my pad and I was shocked to see it. This is day 2 of the super heavy bleeding and terrible pain. I have no clue whats going on but im just ready for it to end. Also, i shall be checking out apartments in Connecticut in November and most likely move that same month but we should see because we had a minor setback so just patiently waiting. DH heard me explain whats going on with me and he thinks im going through a m/c but i just think Im having one weird cycle but of course he begs to differ because this happened with the last m/c but i never took a test so i cant really base it on his theory but who knows. Im just ready to go to Connecticut so I can be with DH and also be able to go to the doctor and get all the proper tests ran. We might wait for baby until he goes on shore duty so he can be part of the whole pregnancy but we shall see what the Lord has in store for us. So here I am in cd2, super heavy bleeding, passing HUGE clots and with 20 times worse cramps. It shall get better soon.

@Mzswizz, Ihope hang in there. By the way, I wish I was moving up north too.

@Kaiecee, I like the name Riley, really cute:thumbup:.

As for me 10 dpo and I have been spotting for the past few days. Darn fibroids. At first I taught that I was not since it did not show on the tp, but every time that dh and I dtd it was kind of really light pinkish(tmi), which we assumed that it was maybe dtd too much :haha:. I guess not, but this morning it actually showed on the tp, confirming my suspicions.

I called the doctor and he told me that the fact it only shows on the tp this morning is good news, because, before it was heavier and starting to show around 10 days before my period. Oh boy, so I guess my first month back, I am already out, yicks.

Oh well, at least I am aware of my issues.

@Skittles-is it possible that you could've caught the egg? Because spotting at 10dpo could be possible implantation...just saying. :shrug:

Update: I'm on cd10 and the bleeding only lasted for 5 days so I was happy. I have been just taking prenatal vitamins. Thats about it. The prenatal vitamins has given me ALOT of watery discharge so Im hoping thats a good sign. Also, DH will be graduating from basic sub school November 30th and I will be there from thanksgiving until aa day or two after his graduation. We are going to move me up there once he graduates because then the Navy will pay to move everything up there and give us a place at no expense to us :happydance: Also, going to look up a doctor down here that takes our healthcare insurance so i can start the process on figuring out whats going on and taking care of it so we can get on the ttc wagon. So let's just see how everything goes.

@Skittles-is it possible that you could've caught the egg? Because spotting at 10dpo could be possible implantation...just saying. :shrug:

Update: I'm on cd10 and the bleeding only lasted for 5 days so I was happy. I have been just taking prenatal vitamins. Thats about it. The prenatal vitamins has given me ALOT of watery discharge so Im hoping thats a good sign. Also, DH will be graduating from basic sub school November 30th and I will be there from thanksgiving until aa day or two after his graduation. We are going to move me up there once he graduates because then the Navy will pay to move everything up there and give us a place at no expense to us :happydance: Also, going to look up a doctor down here that takes our healthcare insurance so i can start the process on figuring out whats going on and taking care of it so we can get on the ttc wagon. So let's just see how everything goes.

Have u ever tried drinking Pinapple juice and eating Brazil nuts during ovulation that's what I did and I was pregnant the same month could just be a flux but a lot of people use that

actually no i havent tried that before. Im going to make sure to buy some. Now can you get the Brazil nuts anywhere?

I went to an all natural store I forgot to tell u it has to be all natural Pinapple juice not that cocktail stuff so I was able to get both at the natural food store let me know if u find it :)

It has to be all natural juice or it may cause m/c but u take these in the 2ww hope it works for u :)

thanks. Im going to look it up and see if i have any natural food stores in my area.

AFM, well last night I didnt really get any sleep at all. I kept waking up because of a darn toothache :dohh: But now its better so i was able to sleep for a few hours this morning :thumbup: I spoke to DH this morning before he went to class and he passed his physical training test so im proud of him :hugs: Also, I have to go down to Miami today to move some bags from my MIL's house to my SIL's. Unfortunately, they are kicking my MIL out her house and she has by Nov. 8th to move out :nope: Which sucks because they are kicking her out before Thanksgiving :growlmad: So she is going to move in with me. I love her to pieces but I dont know how thats going to work. Hopefully, we dont end up biting each other's head off because we both want to be the controlling one of the house :haha: So we just got to wait and see. Also, im on cd11 and im continuing to take the prenatal vitamins. Atleast from NOT dtd..I can tell that the vitamins make me sleepy and i have LOADS of watery discharge nonstop every day. So now I know the side effects that comes with the prenatals and wont get it mixed up once the time comes around where im in the tww :thumbup: Im waiting for the health insurance to be processed. I have to call today to see if it is processed. I already found my primary and ob/gyn. Just so happens my primary specializes in hormonal therapy etc so thats great because I might can just be able to go to her about the cysts and everything and not the ob/gyn :happydance: Also she is in the family practice field so thats good. Im just ready to schedule an appt. And the SUPER UBER DUPER :haha: good thing about the new health insurance is......we dont have to pay ANYTHING!!!! I just walk in, get serviced and come out with results :happydance: So im extra happy now. Im going to most likely schedule the appt next week if i can get the insurance in time or see when she is available for new patients and then see her and work from there. Can't wait until my story becomes a success story.

AFM, im on cd15. I finally got the new health insurance processed and that's going to be effective November 1st. But Im going to wait until I'm with DH to go to the doctor so we both can find out and I dont just go by myself. I really need my support system. For some odd reason, DH and I both have that "prepare for the worst mentallity" in which we both said was pretty bad to do, so we are just going to go in and find out what's wrong. I have been tossing and turning all night so not really any sleep for me. Also, a tooth that has been causing pain, popped out on its own :shock: I think something hit it when I was eating but atleast I dont have to deal with pain :thumbup: Now if only my wisdom teeth would pop out on their own..would save me a trip to the dentist :haha: 36 more days until Im on vacation in Connecticut with DH :happydance: Im super happy. And then DH graduates on Nov. 30th and I move to Connecticut around the beginning of December after I come back which is Dec. 3rd! Atleast I will be up there before Christmas and my birthday. My DH already bought me my gift and its an IPOD eeeekkk :happydance: I needed a new one so he bought me a 160GB IPOD Classic :happydance: He knows just what to buy me. Now I got to think of what to buy him for Christmas. Im hoping to atleast be able to ttc during the trip if not then December definitely. And the funny thing is...if we conceive December (my birth month)...beanie would be due in September (DH's birth month) which DH was always hoping would happen secretly :haha: But we shall see. As for as my body goes, I just been taking the prenatals but I get too much cm. Yes, I know it sounds weird to complain about cm but seriously, I either have to put a panty liner on or end up changing underwear in midday because it leaks out as if its the after result of dtd :shrug: Don't know whats going on neither. Thought it could be like early ovulation or something :shrug: My cycles are being all over the place. The earliest for my cycle to start was I think 16 days and the longest 52 days so thats my new range instead of 35 days now. So now we just :coffee: Also, today, I have to enroll in dental insurance so getting all the enrollment etc out the way so I can start the health and dental process. Most likely going to do the dental work before the health because I want to be pain free before ttc but we shall see.

AFM, im on cd1 today. AF has started 20 days after the abnormal bleeding and found out that ovarian cysts cause abnormal bleeding in between periods :growlmad: Well, i had a talk with DH and I was going to wait until I went up there yo handle the whole going to the doctor to get treated BUT DH now is showing concern and he wants to go with my previous plan which was to seek medical help BEFORE i leave to Conencticut next month. So im changing my PCM (Primary Care Manager/doctor) to a female and will schedule an appt immediately when my insurance goes into effect which is next Thursday :happydance: So will be seeing the doctor soon. I'm just ready to get rid of these cysts so I can finally conceive with no problem and have a LO in our arms.

Hello!!

@mzswizz, you are absolutely right. I have a cyst on each ovary and bleeding between period. It has been happening for the past 4 months.

@kaiecee, not long to wait!!!

As for me, Af showed her ugly head on Monday and it ended on Wednesday, huh!!, that surprised me, because that have not happen since I was in my late twenties. But this morning when I went to pee after dtd I noticed some light pink discharge. It has been going on all day every time I pee and wipe. I am definitely getting tired of this roller coaster symptoms :growlmad:.

Now, I'll have to wait and see how long it's going to last.

By the way I had 2 friends that gave birth this month. I am happy for them, but I am wondering when is it going to be my turn? :shrug:.

Ps. mzswizz, don't do like me and wait too long to see a doctor. Once you get the coverage please go. I wish that I had not wasted the past year and a half waiting to see what could of been. I just turn 36 and now I do not know how much longer it's going to take to conceive.

skittles-hope you get your bfp soon and as soon as my insurance is active, i am calling the doc to schedule an appt. I have been waiting 2 going on 3 yrs now for a baby after m/c and i think that its now time for us to get active in the ttc business.

So true. When you have everyone telling you it's going to happen do not think about it too much, we tend not to get fully checked by our doctor. Which was my case, Thinking I would of been pregnant on my honeymoon, ppplllease, still waiting and hoping. My 2yrs anniversary is in 3 months!!!

Now I am going to be checked every 45 days. Every cycles that goes by is a month that I could of been pregnant and getting ready to pop, lol.

That is soo true. I conceived 8 months into our marriage and thought well if it can happen that fast once, then it will happen again :dohh: Dont know what I was thinking. And yes the doctor is going to be my best friend until im in the labor and delivery room :haha:

AFM, im on cd2 today. So 5 more days to go and then hopefully AF will kick rocks :thumbup: But as of right now, I have a sore throat which sucks so hopefully that goes away because bloating, cramps, fatigue, AF and then on top of that a sore throat...bad combination :nope: Im just ready to go to the doc and see what she has to say. I am going to a family practice doctor and she specializes in hormonal therapy so thats good for me also. I need to be in tip top shape by the time the trip next month comes around :haha: So we shall see.

I know I'm starting to panick about baby's room I have the crib and everything set up there is just so much in his room now I have to organize it hopefully dh will but up the shelves today:)

Hello

Cd 10 and waiting for the good cm to show up. I have been drinking my 8 glasses of water and more everyday. I have been taking my medicine regularly without missing a day. So lets get the bd starting and hope for the best :happydance:.

cd4 for me and been sick with a fever etc. Slowly but surely getting better though.

So I failed my first glucose test so I'm going back tomorrow for the 3 hr test which I hear the drink is really yucky compared to the first and the first is still pretty bad so ill find out by Monday I guess if I have gd or not hope all u girls are doing good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->