8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

No kidding but I don't want to have a big sugar baby either as of now he's nice and small my 2 other boys with my ex were so big 8'10lbs and 8'13 lbs

wow how did you manage to deliver? Hoping this baby isnt very big.

I had an emergency c-section after 15 hours of labour with my first who was almost 2 weeks over due my 2nd was a planned c-section at 38 weeks and this one will b a planned c-section too :)

Hello!!

@Kaiecee, hang in there. I hope that the few weeks that you have left goes by in a flash for you :hugs:.

@Mzswizz, :happydance:, doctors visits when you are looking for it, yaaaa!!!

@Colormefamous, don't know which one of us that you asked. But, me, I do not test anymore. I just wait for Af to show or nor show. So far, she has not missed me :haha:.

As for me, 5 more days until Af, or not. Yesterday I felt heavy headed for over 2 hrs, I do not know if that has anything to do with 2ww, or if it's was because of the heat. At least I know it was not in my mind, because, I was not thinking about babies. We will see. I also have been breaking out more this month than any other month. I usually break out a small pimple here and there, but now, it's a war on my face. Besides that, nothing new. So here are the pics of my new hair do.

Attachments

• IMAG0446.jpg
    IMAG0446.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0450.jpg
    IMAG0450.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 6
@kaiecee-my sis had 3 c-sections! But all her babies were 6lbs and a few ounces each. Hoping my babies are around 6lbs but im hoping i dont get a c-section. Im just afraid of surgery and never had any as of yet.

@skittles-I absolutely love your new hair do. Thats how i wanted my hair actually.

AFM, im cd17 today and I just came back from my ob/gyn. Well, actually it wasnt the one i initially picked..it was actually her partner BUT i fell in love :rofl: I talked, she listened to everything and then we started getting the ball rolling. Well, I've found out that I have PCOS :nope: But at the same time, it would explain everything from the irregular bleeding, cycles etc. She said PCOS is when there are lots of immature cysts on the ovaries which looks like acne on the ovaries which is hindering from me ovulating and getting pregnant :dohh: So with that being said..i am gettign an u/s in December because thats when I go in for my annual pap smear :thumbup: Even though at first I didnt think it was necessary...she has put me on BCP that i start on Sunday because she says she wants to give my ovaries rest because they are not working properly. So i have 7 months of bcp to use. And actually it is a good idea because at the same time, she is going to run proper tests to see whats going on with me. And she isnt worrying about treating me with any infertility drugs because she said she knows dh and I are fertile and healthy since we are able to conceive naturally on our own :cloud9: So thats a good sign. She said that after the 7 months...stop taking the bcp and have sex every day (which means back to normal routine :blush: ) so we can catc hthe first egg being released after the bcp. So now im going to go from super heavy 7 day periods to 1-2 day spotting periods :happydance: Awesome for me because now we wont have to wait long to dtd :haha: And I already said i give it until our next weeding anniversary to conceive which is July 25th and when I stop taking BCP..it will be June 11th!!! Hmmm maybe its a sign that we will get a wedding gift :winkwink: Fxed!!! So now im happy and satisfied and now we are in the waiting process but at the same time its a good thing also because atleast DH and I will be properly settled in wherever he is stationed etc so everything is working out :thumbup:

Well I really hope he's not big and I've been tracking my blood for a few days now and I have a lot of high numbers ill see what my dr. Says on the 13th

Hello!!!

How is every one doing. Mzswizz, it seems like the ball is rolling for you :happydance:. Kaiecee, :hugs::hugs:.

As for me. I have noticed that the spotting has stop since yesterday morning. I am not trying to think about it too much, but, it has been 5 cycles since the spotting has been going on. So I am going to keep the hope. I am just happy that the spotting has stop. If Af stays away, I'll be happier :haha:. But, not having the spotting is happiness itself. Now, I have a yellow watery discharge instead of the pink :shrug:, so I guess that we will have to stay tuned and see what's next.

I wanted to post yesterday, but, I did not know if the spotting was just playing with me or not.

Well... I'm testing tomorrow haha! I can't wait until Monday! I'll post pics!! :)

Kaiecee-:hugs::hugs:

@skittles-Yes im happy about it too and yellow watery discharge is a sign of pregnancy...just letting you know :blush: Alot of women said that was one of the first signs they had so FXed for you.

ColorMeFamous-FXed its a bfp for you

AFM, im on cd19 and im exhausted. Working on a few hours of sleep here. Im excited because in exactly 2 weeks..im going to be on a plane arriving in Connecticut a hour from now :happydance: I will start the birth control Sunday morning and by the time I see DH, i will be almost 2 weeks into the BCP so lets see how it effects me on a daily basis. Hoping to not see AF during trip so lets keep our FXed for that. Just hoping BCP doesnt jump start a 1-2 spotting, period. Florida is having its cool temperature time now and DH says it has started snowing :happydance: Now we get to enjoy snow together so i cant wait. I got to change a few of my outfits though since its going to be snowing when I get there. I have been procrastinating on the packing but I know it will get done eventually :blush:

Hello!!

@mzswizz, I am hating on you. Take me too:winkwink:. Have fun with dh.

@colormefamous, I hope you get your :bfp:, :happydance:, :happydance:.

As for me 3 more days until Af is due. This morning I noticed that the spotting was back :growlmad:. I am totally confused by this roller coaster of a cycle. It feels like Af is on the way. I had to go and check myself all day long. I also had left side pain. But, I guess that I'll just have to wait.

On a better note. Just got home and I have nothing to do. It's Dh day off and he cleaned the whole house, it feels so good to just put my work bag away and chill on the sofa :cloud9:.

@skittles-pack your bags and i'll meet you halfway :haha: Hoping the spotting stops and it finally regulates so you know whats really going on.

@ColorMeFamous-Congrats!!!! Love to see the pic!!

yay :happydance:

AFM, im cd21 today :shock: My cycle is just flying pretty much. Tomorrow (Sunday), in the morning is when I start the BCP. Hoping these BCPs are better than the last ones I were prescribed by my former ob/gyn. I only have 12 days to pack so Im going to get started on it later in the morning. Also got to finish helping MIL move her stuff also. Pretty tired from all the packing and moving. She hasnt moved in yet but she is trying to move in some time next week. Im just ready for Thanksgiving day so I can finally see my DH.

Hello!

@Colormefamous, CONGRATS :happydance::happydance: :dance::dance::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:, h&h 9 months.

@mzswizz, thanks. I wish.

As for me. Cd 1. Af got me yesterday :dohh:. And surprise surprise, I was not even a little bit sad :thumbup:. I don't know, but, whatever the doctor have me on is doing wonder for my pms symptoms. I am actually riding the Af pains and aches solo. By now I should of been on 2 aleve and on the way to 4. But, my pains are bearable and the flow is moderated. Nice.

I guess the pms have a big role when Af shows her ugly face. Hmm, this means one more day closer to dtd :haha:. Af was due tomorrow.

Dh and I are going to start using Maca powder tomorrow. I was reading somewhere that it was good for sperm count and fertility in men and women, also for sex drive, not that Dh and I needs it :haha:, but anything to help the little swimmers. So I am going to keep you guys posted.

@skittles Sounds like a good plan you two got going on.

AFM, im on cd22 and i took my first BCP at 6:15am. So far, no side effects. The last time i took the 1st one, i felt sick to my stomach and exhausted etc but with this one..i feel sooo good. I have lots of energy, not sick to my stomach etc so thats good. 11 more days and im out of here :happydance: Cant wait!!! So everything is going good and I seriously got to pack :haha:

AFM, im on cd26. Took my BCP already. I dont have a clue why im up right now. Well, i've noticed that with these BCPs I have alot of energy and my libido is through the roof :thumbup: Also, the downfall is that I get loads of creamy cm throughout the whole day with them. Normally, i get creamy cm but then eventually it dries up. But ever since I've started the pills, the cm just never goes away. So i have to stay with a panty liner just in case. Also, so far no spotting or bleeding while taking the pills so I guess thats a good sign. Next week sunday will start week 2 on BCPs which is a huge milestone because when i was on BCP previously after the m/c, i couldnt even get through week 1 without deciding to stop taking them. AF is due in 9 days so lets see if i still have a bleed or the BCP will stop AF from arriving. Im hoping it stops AF from arriving because i dont want to have another AF while im on vacation. Well, im pretty much done packing finally :happydance: So now its just time to wait for the 22nd to come so I can see my wonderful DH and we enjoy our 2 weeks together :happydance: Also, later on this morning, Im going to help a friend exercise so im feeling pretty good about this. I finally can be a physical trainer to somebody :haha: I just want to thank the Navy though because they did work me out so now im stronger and more toned and I finally got my abs back :happydance: It took alot of hard work but it worked although my abs like to disappear when I eat etc :rofl: But now I got to keep myself in shape because weight gain is a symptom and I just dont want to let myself go because im on BCP and try to get back into shape once I stop them. Better now when I have the energy than later. Well, let me wrap this up because if I keep talking, I will have enough to write a book :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->