8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Symptom wise I feel fine. No symptoms still. Still don't feel pregnant at all! Emotional wise I am not sure. The baby's father just suddenly blocked me from his life today. I'm really scared to have this baby now...

Hello ladies. Today is a lovely cool day and Im enjoying the weather as much as possible because I dont know when the next heat wave will hit. Today, im on cd27 and tomorrow ends the first week of BCPs :happydance: I have only 5 MORE DAYS BEFORE I SEE DH :happydance::happydance::happydance: Im over the moon happy right now about it. DH booked his tickets to come down here Dec. 20th-Jan. 6th. So he's going to be here for Xmas, my 23rd birthday, new years eve nand new years :happydance: He said that for my birthday, he wanted to do a cruise to Hawaii :cloud9: I would love that but we shall see. Atleast now we got 5 months to vacation, enjoy and explore before we settle down and start back on the ttc wagon. I think this 6 month break is exactly what we need to save up more money, go vacation with just the two of us and get to have our "alone" time and enjoy being with each other. I think this is our mini vacation :haha: From what im getting...the BCPs will be out of my system in no time once i stop because the midwife told me to have sex every day with dh right starting from when i stop taking the BCPs because the best thing is to catch the 1st egg that comes after the BCPs. So im hoping it doesnt take long. Hoping that after these long 2 yrs of actively ttc, a 6 month break can solve all the problems and we get our LO finally. Its been a very long journey for us and im just ready to finally enjoy the blessing we've worked hard for. Now back to these BCPs...these little things cause ALOT of cm :haha: Dont know why..maybe because its preventing pregnancy so thats why :shrug: I have no clue though. I should've ovulated by now though seeing that im on cd27 but then again you never know because of my crazy cycles. Hoping i can go back to the normal 28 day cycles I use to have but i guess thats wishful thinking :blush: Well, im all packed and ready to go to Connecticut. Finally got it done but atleast I dont have to worry about it now :thumbup:

Yes he does, but he doesn't believe I am because we were both so careful... I'm almost debating going the immature route and telling his father... what other option do I have? Goodluck mzswizz!! :)

thanks and do you think confirmation from the doc would be proof enough for him to understand that you are?

I don't know how I'd tell him. He blocked me from everything! Maybe I'll get my friend to send a pic of the ultrasound to him when I go.

That sounds like a good idea. Because you dont want to involve the parents yet unless its a dire emergency.

Yeah but his dad would whoop his butt and make him be a father.

Haha yeah xD we will see! Still havent gone to the doctor yet. I called today but they didn't pick up!

That sucks! Hopefully you can get in soon so they can do bloodowrk and everything for you. Cant wait for my turn for a LO.

Yeah I hope next week or the one after!! They are sort of slow here. My baby's father unblocked me today. Geez... i hope you do too! You deserve a baby so much! If I could trade you spots, I would. I don't know why God chose me when all of you ladies have been trying so hard. The past two times I've had i tercourse I've gotten pregnant while using protection. When I found out I was pregnant with my second I just begged the baby to go and come back when I was ready (dumb I know) but later that day I miscarried. Perhaps that baby's spirit has come back now that I have my career started and a good head on my shoulders. This may be absoutely abstract haha. I mean there are two many coincidences. It has the same due date as my daughter, I found out at 7 DPO and thr next week I was supposed to get on Mirena which would have killed the baby... I honestly don't know what to think or what to do! Okay, end of rant haha!

Glad he unblocked you and thanks ColorMeFamous. I know goos things come to those who wait. I know that if I was to get pregnant anytime sono, that it would result in m/c because of the fact..my body isnt doing what its suppose to do so I rather wait it out and end with a rainbow baby then rush it and go through another m/c. You are a wonderful person and re the way you thought about the baby going back isnt dumb. Trust me, God knew it wasnt a good time in your life so he waited until it was the right time and blessed you with your blessing again.

AFM, im cd28 today. Time is flying by in my cycle and tomorrow I officially start week 2 of the BCPs. Thursday I will be on the plane to go see DH so I am super uber excited :happydance: I have been waiting for this day for the longest. DH and I both have doc appts on Monday :thumbup: Also, since im finished packing, I can focus on other things like MIL moving in, working out etc. Well today is Saturday and Im going to enjoy my Saturday. Might go to the beach or the pool. We shall see though.

Thanks! At least someone gets it. Yes, miscarriages are terrible... I stilk think about Nova all the time... One day you will get that lovely rainbow baby and it will be the most amazing feeling in the world! You definitely deserve it <3

Having the biggest fight with bf just a couple days ago we were talking getting married and even going to pick up my ring in a couple days and now this! Then when he calls his mom she has the nerve to tell him to call his ex so now I'm so angry at both of them and don't want anything to do with his patents!!! I do everything for him and this is the payback I get sometimes I really wonder what men r thinking!!

Having the biggest fight with bf just a couple days ago we were talking getting married and even going to pick up my ring in a couple days and now this! Then when he calls his mom she has the nerve to tell him to call his ex so now I'm so angry at both of them and don't want anything to do with his patents!!! I do everything for him and this is the payback I get sometimes I really wonder what men r thinking!!

Trust me... I'm going through the same shit! Men don't think is the issue!! Or they think too late in my case! Men piss me off. I have two kids noW. I'll just go lez...

Lol I think that's why girls go lez cuz men seem to only think of themselves
Bf was apologizing last night but I still decided to sleep on couch then this morning he was still apologizing until I told him I refuse to have sex with him then he went all mean again so they really don't learn their lesson I really think they become stupid when they fight plus we're carrying their Babies u would think they would b extra nice but NOPE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->