8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Yeah exactly... just trying to get what they want! My EXbf now has said he wanted to see me and just be friends with benefits but not be a father. Like the guy is 24! Grow up! Now that I've told him that isn't happening he blocked me for being a stalker (asking him about his involvement in the childs life and trying to figure shit out). He also said I'm making up thr fact I'm pregnant. Like really?! I have the tests to prove it! I invited him to the ultrasound! Why would I do that if there was no baby? GOD!!!!!

U see it always what they want or feel like we have no feelings they can b so childish grow up and be men the difference is we tried for this baby and I know he will apologize and we will work it out but still he's so stupid sometimes and it's getting on myasthenia nerve now grow the fuck up!!!

Holy crap I really thought he had a brain I'm guessing not!!!

Thanks ColorMeFamous.

Re: men drama....i hope y'all men grow up and realize whats important and that they have an unborn child awaiting their time for the real world to worry about. im so tired of men getting women pregnant and then want to cause arguments or jus think about themselves. they are just so selfish. I mean come on us women have to do all the hard work in a pregnancy and all they do is provide the sperm and just watch us deal with the rest :nope: Hopefully things will turn around for you ladies :hugs:

Well dh had apologized and I told him he will have to make up for everything also his mom and dad slep over tonight and she also apologized for what she said

I made some home made ornaments with my boys tonight so things are looking up my son is watching cars2 then bed :)

Oh yeah that's good! Yeah my first daughter was planned and he left me at 7 months pregnant for a 14 year old girl! Not impressed. I really pick all the wrong guys clearly. I didn't mean for this pregnancy... he was so good with my daughter though. He'd play with her and read to her and even let her cuddle with his blanket from when he was a child! When he'd put her to bed he would cuddle her and kiss ghe top of her head. He would even joke about having three more kids... I'm just so confused...

Like you know when you are a little girl and you make that list of the perfect guy? He was everything... other than a good cook haha! But still... even down to the homozygous recessive genes and English accent! I just... never saw this coming. I hope he comes around... I really don't want to give up this baby. I love it so much already... I just don't know if I could raise two on my own...

Doctor's appt: Well my doctor's appt went very well actually. I got the results from my last visit. Also, I told her that I am now on BCPs. Well, my thyroid levels are perfect. BUT now we have another issue. Well, good thing is im not anemic (due to super havy bleeding during AFs). The issue is my platelet level is very high :nope: Normal range is 140-400 and mines is at 523 :shock: I asked her what is a platelet and she said that it is what controls the clotting in the blood. She said with my level being high...i would be able to get pregnant but wont be able to carry the pregnancy :nope: Which would explain alot now :dohh: So she has requested I see a hematologist and let him do all the proper bloodwork so we can get the underlying problem fixed so by the time im off BC, i will be set and ready to go :thumbup: Did I say my doc was amazing or what :haha: So one step closer to our rainbow baby. Im happy that Im finalyl getting my answers but pissed the my former doctors didnt find out none of these issues in the past because they could've been solved by now.

Hello ladies!!!

@colormefamous, I hope that bf comes around. Sometimes they get scared and run. We do not have that option.

@kaiecee, I am glad that everything worked out for you.

@mzswizz, oh boy!, always something wrong with us :growlmad:. At least your doctor was able to see that there is a problem. Now on to the next step.

As for me cd 11. I am battling another uti :dohh:. I seriously do not know how this one came about. Just done with af and I have to deal with this :growlmad:. I am trying to see if I can avoid going to the doctor this time. Fingers crossed for me.

I heard cranberry juice suppose to help with UTIs. And yes im always finding something wrong with me :haha:

I heard cranberry juice suppose to help with UTIs. And yes im always finding something wrong with me :haha:

and i have an appt scheduled for dec. 5th @ 9am for the hematologist yay :happydance:

ColorMeFamous-Any change of his mind?

Skittles-Is the UTI going away yet?

AFM, im cd31 today and tomorrow is my last day here before im on a plane to go see my DH :happydance::happydance: Super excited. The time has finally come cant wait. And there will be loads of photos :haha: Today, im going to call the ob/gyn office to schedule an appt in December for my pap smear and ultrasound. I want to knock everything out the way at once. And I have my bloodwork so I can also give that to her to update her about the newfound information that I have received :thumbup: Im happy because now everything is getting in motion for a rainbow baby. Before (as you all experienced with me) I was going back and forth to the doctors and ended up with no information and nothing getting done. But now, ever since the FIRST day of my appt, I have been finding out things AND getting diagnosed :thumbup: Seems like it just goes to show that when a doctor cares about the patient..things will get done. And DH is happy that we are getting everything out the way also. Its a good thing Im on the BCPs because atleast now while we wait, I can get everything fixed and dont have to worry about not getting certain meds etc because I think its a possibility I am pregnant. And I rather have my body in great condition for baby or babies instead or trying on my own because im impatient and end up going through the heartache of another m/c. So I'm taking it slow. And I wonder once my ob/gyn sees the whole platelet issue that she might tell me i can get off BCPs sooner because they just thought that it would be the PCOS and my irregular cycles stopping me from conceiving :shrug: We shall see. And omg 5 months and 1 week before I start ttc already?! :shock: With the doc appts and vacationing to see DH and everything...I think i will be back to TTC in no time.

Well a little to update: Just thought about it and if i conceive in May after i finish the BCPs in April...then we will have a February baby which is the same month of our dating anniversary which is Feb. 18th :cloud9: Also on our anniversary, I have a follow up appt with my primary care doc. So these are my appts so far:

hematologist-dec. 5th @ 9am
ob/gyn-dec. 6th @ 9:30am :happydance:
primary care doc-feb. 18th @ 9:30am

Im happy that im able to get the ob/gyn the day after i see the hematologist. And stuff is really moving rather quickly so it seems like its going to be back to back doc appts!!! :happydance:

Oh wow I'm so excited for you!! I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on you!! ;)

Not yet. I will contact him after my appointment on the 4th. How long does it take to get blood results back?

ColorMeFamous-Thanks and as far as bloodwork goes..it usually takes 24-48 hrs for the results.

You're welcome!!! Well I hope I get it asap. I still don't feel or look pregnant so it all just seems so surreal... I need someone to show me definite proof haha!

I know what you mean. I dont think I will understand im pregnant until I start seeing the u/s etc. Cant wait for those days to come.

Yeah! :) I will book my ultrasound tomorrow for sometime near Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->