8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Haha I'll post them!! I don't want to leave this forum haha. Probably won't haha

yay we have a new dedicated member :happydance: Are you going to do a pregnancy journal? I think I will do one once i become pregnant but my own personal one at home until I reach around 6 weeks and then I will do one on here.

Hahs perfect!! I'll start off with getting my bloodwork done and have it confirmed haha! I wish it didn't take so long haha! My dr is so musy all the time!

colormefamous-dont you hate when you anxiously want something and it takes forever.

AFM, im cd32 today and today is my last day here :happydance: Tomorrow I will be in Connecticut celebrating Thanksgiving with my DH :cloud9: Im so excited. Well, ever since I've been on week 2 on the BCPs, I've noticed that I've been sick to my stomach (nauseous) :nope: I looked online and its normal because it says you will feel sick to your stomach for the first few months so I guess its my body adjusting to the BCPs. Still no bleeding and I dont have the pain in my ovaries like I use to hours after I take the BC so thats a good thing. I just got to put up a few things, clean up a little and call a few companies before I go on my trip tomorrow so today is going to be a relaxing day I suppose :thumbup: DH is already counting down the hours :haha: Can't wait for the trip and then when I get back...then its the start of doc appts again. I've noticed that I have gotten so much more accomplished within these past few weeks with these doctors than within the 2 years with the previous doctors :thumbup: So its a new beginning and a new step closer to our rainbow baby. I know this is our time now because God is blessing us with all the proper treatment etc needed to get our rainbow baby. Also, weird thing i remembered. I remember when I had a psychic reading..she said that I will need medical attention in order to have a baby and I will conceive a baby before DH's next birthday :shock: Now, im getting medical attention and DH's birthday is in September and with these BCPs, im hoping to be able to conceive in no time after i stop taking them. That is soooo weird.

Yes! I'm going in to a walk in tomorrow so I'll let you know what my results say!

yay! keep us posted. will be waiting for the results.

K well they were full today so I'm going first thing tomorrow!! :)

yay will watch for updates.

AFM, im cd33 and in a few hours I will be on a plane heading to go see DH :hugs: I missed him dearly :blush: Wont really be on here for the duration of the trip but will try and check in from time to time. Also would like to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and hope everyone have a blessed and great day today. I will be returning back Dec. 3rd so im expecting to see bfps and see other good news when I come back :haha: Well, its time for me to enjoy breakfast and then head out to go to the airport!

Hello ladies!!

@colormefamous, how did the doctor"s visit go?

@mzswizz, enjoy yourself with dh :blush:.

As for me cd 14. The uti almost had me heading to the Er the other night, I felt the same pain as last time. But, when I remembered what I want thru at the hospital I decided to google for home remedies for a kidney infection. Every website was advising me to go to the hospital for antibiotics. I finally found a website that was talking about remedies for bad utis. I found that using half a tablespoon of bicarbonate in 8oz of water 4 times a day during 4 days would do the trick. After drinking it the first time I felt some relieve. The intense burning was gone :happydance:, I was able to breath and go without any painkillers :happydance:. I am still doing it for a few more days. Fingers crossed.

During that time I was not able to do the bd the way I wanted, so I might be out for this cycle too :nope:. Talking able dtd, dh is calling :blush:. Today we have the day off together. So bd and then we are going to spend the rest of the day at the beach. Here we come Miami Beach. Have fun ladies!!!

It went absolutely terribly!! I went in for bloodwork and he said he could do it but he wouldn't! He said my last period was a threatened miscarriage but he's wrong so I have to go tomorrow and just go to walk in. Here are the dates okay? Tell me if I'm correct.
Oct 8-13: Period
Oct 17-22: Period (missed my pill lol)
Oct 27/28: Intercourse
According to my app Oct 29 ovulated
Took a preg. Test on Nov 9, 10, and 12. (All positive)
Nov 12, due for my period and it's the 23!!
The last time I had intercourse before this was like 6.5 montgs ago! This guy is a quack! He wrote my referal on a tongue depressor! Like come on!!

I'll probably go into walk in and get my blood work done next week...

@skittles-hope you enjoyed your time at the beach with your dh :thumbup: And glad the uti is on its way out :happydance:

@colormefamous-that guy sounds like he shouldnt even be a doctor :growlmad: Im with kaiecee....it would be best to go see another doc because obviously he is an idiot.

AFM, im on cd2 today. AF came yesterday and I must say I am enjoying this new AF :thumbup: Its lighter than my normal flow its like a light flow (close to spotting) and I have no pain like cramps or anything :thumbup: So im pretty happy with that. Dont know how long its going to last though but Im keeping an eye on it. Also, dont really have any clots. I havent seen any so I guess the BCPs are doing their job :happydance: Tomorrow starts week 3 of the BC already :shock: I tell you the time is just flying by. Im on day 3 of my vacation and I am loving every minute of it. DH and I went on a date to the movies yesterday and I enjoyed it :cloud9: We are going to go on a submarine tour on Monday and Thanksgiving was wonderful. On a good note, we were able to dtd before AF came :haha: Also, dh made me smile when we were talking about the future yesterday. We were saying we are going to pay off half of the credit cards before I move to where he is going to be and he said that we got to save also because and I quote "we are going to have kids very soon" :cloud9: So, he is ready and prepared and Im happy because of that because that means he is taking it seriously and we are on the same page for kids so thats great :happydance: Today, is my relaxation day because today is DH's duty day. So i will see him tomorrow morning :thumbup: Well all is well around here.

Haha okay thanks! Yeah I should have my results by the middle of next week so I'll keep you guys posted!

Hello

@colormefamous. How did he figured out that you had a miscarriage without doing any tests for you?. He's a weirdo 4 sure. Find yourself Another doctor.

@mzswizz, that is how my period used to be b4 I got married, light and only lasting 3 days. Afterward it went crazy :haha:. I am happy 4 you.

As for me, cd something. I am on my phone today. Dh friend borrow my laptop for his wedding shower. They are having a projection done tonight. Sucks.

My uti seems like it's gone, but I am still taking the cranberrie pill. The bicarbonate worked wonder, but it made my acid reflux worse. At least the discomfort is gone.

This cycle is a lost cycle in my book. I don't think that we did enough bd. But, I'll just wait and see.

@skittles you never know...all it takes is that one time :haha: and my cycles were all over the place the minute i hit 16 years old. So now im happy that its going to go to a regulated cycle. I use to have a 28 day cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->