8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Got the flu can't stop throwing up being flushed on both ends if it doesn't ease up ill b heading to the hospital

@kaiecee hope you get better asap. keep us posted

The vomiting has stopped fingers crosses but I have a lot of heartburn I only ate one eggo with applesauce my back still really hurts and I feel like I'm gonna b sick but I'm not which isn't comfortable

@kaiecee glad you getting better. hopefully you are fully recovered soon though.

AFM, today is cd4 and AF is still here and still heavy. Been dealing with the menstrual pain on and off but im starting to adjust and get use to it. Hoping this AF ends soon though because it is really messing up my time here. DH and I went on a few dates to the movies and out to eat. Its around 37F degrees right now outside. Im also adjusting to the weather. Supposedly, it suppose to be rain/snow either tomorrow or Wednesday :shock: Well, i know my MIL is moving here stuff in while im gone so im really not looking forward to coming back home to be honest :blush: I just think we really are going to clash because DH already sees how she is taking over and I talked to him about it and im glad that he didnt just dismiss what i say and he called up his mom to let her know im head of household while he is gone so whatever i say goes and she needs to respect that :thumbup: So im glad i can talk to him about anything and its good to see that DH cares about me because I seriously thought he would've gotten mad about it and just told me thats his mom or something but it was the total opposite. Well when I get back home..atleast 2 days later.. i start going back and forth to the doctor so that will keep me occupied while MIL is there. Even though I love her to death..im hoping she gets her own place because two strong women in one house is not going to work :nope: But i hope it does for the time being. DH is happy that im getting all the proper medical procedures done and out the way. I had told him that im nervous though. And he asked why and I told him because we are finally getting answers and all the problems fixed and I know after this is all said and done, when I finish the BCPs...we are going to end up with a baby and that is what makes me nervous because I know we are ready but just when it actually happens..then its just going to be a shock and unbelieveable and I then we really are going to be parents. And he told me he was nervous too because he knows that this is God's way of soon blessing us with a baby and he know we are ready but its just nerve wrecking KNOWING its going to happen soon. So atleast we are on the same page with that :thumbup: Well, i am pretty sure I wrote enough to start the first page of a book :haha: So im going to end this with..dh is at school and then we are going to spend time together :thumbup:

Hello

@mzswizz. You are a strong woman. I could never live with my MIL. The lady is a pain in the neck from out of the country nevertheless living with her. I am sending you :hugs: strength and patience. As for you being closer to your dream, :happydance:.

@kaiecee, happy that you are doing better.

@colormefamous, what is the verdict, any news yet?. I am so curious to know :blush:.

As for me cd 18, I actually do not remember the day that I ovulated. But, I did feel the ovulation pain. The UTI distracted me from keeping note. The spotting is back, but a little less than usual. Now is the wait and pray game. 10 more days.
Today I am treating myself to Bath and Body Works shopping spree:happydance:, I so love their aromatherapy lotion, hmm, smells soo good. I love the fact that the smell is light, but last all day.

I'm much better I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning to see if baby is gaining too much cuz of my diabetes but at least I get to see him again:) also ill probably be put in insuline and just trying to get things organized I keep having this dream like he's gonna come too early I do want him at 38 weeks but not earlier than that

@skittles no not yet! Had school from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and had two midterms and a physical exam in kines. I'll probably have time tomorrow :)

@skittles-thanks for the prayers because im really going to need it :hugs: And glad that your UTI is finally gone. I had one once in my life and it was not a good feeling at all :nope:

@kaiecee-keep us posted about the appt.

@colormefamous-cant wait for updates!!

AFM, im on cd5 and AF is still here :nope: On the bright side, it looks like it may be getting lighter so it may be on its way out hopefully :thumbup: Cant believe my vacation will be over next week already but atleast dh will be on the 21st of december :happydance: This AF is so different though. I dont have cramps anymore and the color isnt a very dark burgundy color. Its now this reddish/orange like color :shrug: And TMI but it has a different smell to it too :blush: Hoping AF stops before my vacation ends and if it doesnt..atleast DH and I can have alone time when he comes home :haha: Also i cant wait for my doc appts but then again i can because i dont want to speed up the time here :blush: Tomorrow will mark 4 more months until we can ttc :happydance: And im currently halfway through week 3 of the BCPs :happydance: So dec. 8th starts month 2 of the pills :happydance: So time is really going fast. Im just ready for dh and I to be able to have our forever baby :cloud9:

how's everyone?

AFM, im on cd6 and looks like its going to be an extended AF :nope: Oh well. Atleast DH and I found ways to still be intimate without actually dtd :thumbup: AF isnt as heavy as my normal flow so thats good. And hoping it ends soon so I can just relax and be able to dtd since its been awhile :blush: Last night, it was light snow so this morning I woke up to a beautiful scenery of white outside :thumbup: I am going to walk through the snow today because I got to run some errands. Im not looking forward to coming back home because im going to miss my dh and from what i here...my MIL hasnt officially moved in sooooo i may have some alone time at my house before she actually comes and moves in. FXed she moves in close to DH vacation date :haha: I love her to death but we not going to get along because there can only be one boss lady in the house. Well, dh graduates from school on Friday so im happy about that. Cant wait until he gets out of school so i can see him today. And today marks the 4 months mark yay :happydance:

Baby is almost 5 pounds and we saw his hair on u/s even tho there is only a little :) he is in the 78th percentile and the average out that he will be close to 8 pounds at birth he probably took on more weight cuz of my gd and as of last night I'm on insulin but the doctor said baby is doing really good and seems happy where he is and if no other problems happen he will be here around the 12 th if jan. at 39 weeks which will b done by cesarian

Okay ladies. I have gone to two drs and I think their dates are wrong. One says I'm 9 weeks and the other said 10. I think I'm 6? I had my last period on the 17 of oct?? Had intercourse on the 27 of oct. Also I sent a message to the baby's father asking if he wanted to come to the ultrasound. I'll keep you updated.

Keep us posted an ultrasound would at least give u a good ideal of how far u are :)

Yeah it would :) I mean I know how far along I am but I'm confused why the Drs don't agree? I'm so nervous!! I feel like I need to shit a brick haha. Ahhhh I want him to respond! Not going to get my hopes up though. Just in case he just blocks me again. That mature man is just amazing at avoiding confrontation. Like urghhhh..

Have u had a conversation with him since this all came out ?

Nope! Not since he blocked me. It's been three weeks and since he hasn't tried to gey a hold of me I figured I'd just try. If it doesn't go well then I have no problem just blocking him. I don't need that in my life.

That's true but if he was a real man he wouldn't be acting like a child and blocking u like ur in high school u can't get pregnant all by yourself

Yeah he says it isn't his and I know it is because he was the one one in 7 months! He will come around soon! I hope! Still hasn't seen the message yet. Urgh. I'm gettimg nauseous over it haha

Well I finally got the balls to talk to the father and he told me he couldnt go to the ultrasound because it isnt a good time for him. He told me to figure it out and then he will drive me to the abortion clinic. I asked if he wants to be involved in anyway. If he says no then I will send him a pic of baby, tell him I'll see him in court, and block him. He has no right to be a jackass. I didn't make this baby alone.

Omg what a jackass even to meantion abortion it's not his decision and ur right bring him to court and keep all these messages just in case cuz he doesn't deserve u or this baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->