8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

@colormefamous-wow that guy is such a jerk!!! im with kaiecee..keep all the messages so you have proof when you take him to court. He was grown enough to lay up with you and make a baby but he dont want to be grown enough to take care of his responsibilites?! That just makes him an immature little boy. Abortion should never be an option. He just wants to not take care of his responsibilities. Hoping he comes around though but if not then your next step is well deserved. Also cant wait for the u/s because that way they can determine it.

@kaiecee-glad to hear all is well with you and baby and my friend's bday is jan. 12th.

AFM, im on cd7 and the bleeding has gotten lighter so it looks like it may stop in a day or so :thumbup: Yesterday, dh and I dtd :blush: I guess AF isnt going to stop him from having a good time :haha: I must say I did enjoy it and got my mind off of AF too. And i think us dtd is causing AF to stop now because after we dtd...i filled up 2 pads within a hour and then the flow just became light. I can now wear panty liners again so maybe he just jumpstarted the ending of AF :shrug: Im happy because DH graduates basic submarine school tomorrow :happydance: But he is changing his rate so he wont be in submarine long. I just cant wait for him to be stationed so i can pack up and leave. Im really tired of being in Florida and ready for change. Also, I just want to get away from all the stress that is there. Hoping everything is all settled before I get off BC so once I get off, we can finally start TTC with no problems :thumbup: It has been light snow on and off throughout the days. It took forever for thanksgiving day to come so I can go on the trip but now time is flying unfortunately and i will be back home Tuesday :cry: I wish time will slow down so we can really enjoy each other. We have been having fun though. I just wish I didnt have to leave so soon. Oh well, atleast I got my docs appt to look forward to though :thumbup:

Thanks girls!! Court shall go over quite well!! ;) I'm sure of it haha!

Mzswizz- I found intercourse gets rid of AF like a charm haha!! I can't wait for you to start ttc!! Hope it goes well and fast! I need a bump buddy haha!! Oh and congrats to your DH for graduating! Yay!!!

thanks colormefamous. And when dh and i usually dtd....it will jumpstart it and end it :haha: And i cant wait to ttc myself :haha:

AFM, im on cd8 today and AF is still here but the flow is getting lighter so thats a plus :thumbup: DH graduated today and I am so proud of him. I get to take his certificate and his medal home with him to put it in a safe place until we move into our new place once he is stationed. DH hasnt gotten information about when he starts his next school yet. But it will be on the same base he is currently stationed at. Hoping to gt news about when they are transferring him to surface instead of submarine though. It's all a waiting game. Also, my nepew graduated boot camp today. So its a celebration today. Today has been a good day. Im hoping AF will stop by tomorrow though but we shall see. Well, thats all for now.

Hello ladies!!!

I have been gone for 4 days and it seems like I missed 3/4 of the show.

@colormefamous, :hugs:. Congrats. As for him, I will not even call him a jerk, too nice of a name. Kick him to the curb. Too bad you can't kick him hard enough "there" so next time he won't be able to use it.

@mzswizz, congrats to dh.

@kaiecee, you are almost there.

As for me, still spotting, yuck. Dh had me book an appointment with another doctor. He had enough of the spotting, he's getting scared. Poor him. So, I'll be seeing a new doctor at the end of the month.

I can't wait for baby to come just have a couple stuff to do in the next 2 weeks and hopefully ill be 100% ready

Haha no kidding eh? XD

Aweee keep us updated!! Did you have morning sickness?? I'm vomitting blood and bile :(

As of 8 week I've been throwing up 2/3 times a day it's always been like that even with my other 2 boys it sucks but I weigh less I think then before I got pregnant so at least it helps to get rid of some weight ill have to get off after baby is born :) but doctor says its ok and baby moves around like crazy!!

Oh geez!!! I hate it! :( I've been puking up bile and blood all day...

Update: baby's father contacted me. He said he will take me to the ultrasound. Also said he didn't want to fight and that we will get through this together. He wants an abortion still so I think he's just sucking up. I don't trust it. I hope when he sees it, he wil change his mind :/

No kidding he's just sucking up don't let him change ur mind on what u want he's still an ass for mentioning the abortion again

Yeah I know I don't trust it. His mom is like oh I'll take you to get one and I'm like wtf. I don't even know you! Let your son deal with this! Fuck!

How old is he? Cuz he sounds really immature and its not his parents responsibility

@skittles glad you are going to see a new doc. Sometimes it takes a new doc to solve the little problems that others tend to miss.

@kaiecee-cant wait for your birth story. Time is flying for you.

@colormefamous-well looks like his whole family is stupid. They raised him to be just like them. And im with kaiecee...he sounds very immature and if he still brings up abortion...i wouldnt trust him neither. Heck i wouldnt even trust the ride there.

AFM, today is cd11 and looks like AF will be gone today. DH and i have been dtd for the past few days now and i think that helped. Now its only light pink and scanty so not a flow anymore. More cm than blood :thumbup: Today, i am also leaving back to Florida :cry: Im going to miss dh but i know in 2 weeks he wil be down so im not that sad. DH spent the night here so he can give me a nice farewell. On the bright side of things...MIL told DH that she hasnt moved in yet. She said her lawyer told her to not move and stay in unless a sheriff comes and they are trying to get things sorted because they think its a scam so its a possibility she might not move at all and keep her house :happydance: Well i hope so for her sake. I enjoyed my time here. We watched the movies Here comes the boom, Sinister and Alex Cross. All great movies. I saw dh graduate. And we spent some lovely time together. As for the BCPs..well im on the last week of the 1st month :happydance: Sunday, i start month 2 so time is flying. Cant believe 4 weeks passed that fast already. Now i got my doc appts on wednesday and thursday. I see the ob/gyn..well actually the midwife, on thursday for pap smear and u/s to check the cysts. And i see the hematologist on wednesday. So atleast i can give the midwife info on whats going on at the hematologist etc so they can go hand and hand and be updated with everything :thumbup: well thats all for now.

Yeah true. My best friend wants to go with me anyway. He's 24 -.-

Omg my baby on my ticker is starting to look like a baby!! Ahhhhh!!!

Well he's young but should have though about this before having sex and its not the answer just to have an abortion don't trust him as far as u can throw him

So happy about ur ticker when is ur ultrasound ?

Oh guess who's being a little bitch? Told him I wouldn't have an abortion and he called me a c*** and stuff. He said he would order a paternity test and then sign his rights over. Which is awesome for me. I hope he doesn't go back on his word. He said it's all my fault because I said I was on the pill and I was like um, you said you pulled out lol. He's pissed off but whatever. I told him this baby doesn't deserve to die and I strongly believe that. I will book it tomorrow after my dr appointment but I'm going to try to get it for the 21

Ur better without him and don't let him sign his rights over go for child support why should u pay for it all by yourself teach him a lesson and make him pay

Oh I will! He will sign his rights away for responsibility and visitation but in Canada they are still responsible for child support so yeah. He will pay! ;) I'm working on getting a lawyer. Apparently it's best to settle these things before baby comes?

I mean I'm only 7 weeks but it could be a long drawn out procedure so we shall see how it goes. Maybe they can give me advice before baby comes.

Ya if u can get it done before lo comes the better .... That's why I love Canada it's good he will still have to pay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->