8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

well glad he will still have to pay child support. That little boy wants to make babies and then just have an abortion like thats the new pregnancy prevention method :nope: Time for him to take responsibility one way or another.

AFM, im cd12 today and AF is just dragging out her stay. Its pretty much not more left in there but its finding a way to still linger. I have on a panty liner and barely anything gets on there plus its only there when I wipe. AF needs to just go already. Hoping it ends today or tomorrow because I suppose to get the pap smear & u/s on thursday so if its still here....i wont be able to get the pap smear and would have to reschedule for that. Well, tomorrow is my hemotologist appt so will update about that when I come home from the appt. Yesterday, dh helped me through an emotional time. I came home to a living room that I couldn't walk through. I mean literally, boxes and furniture everywhere :growlmad: I was pissed and then kept getting calls from my mom telling me what I SHOULD be doing in MY LIFE and it was just sooo much stress and anger and I just broke down crying. Glad dh was on the phone to lift me up and made me feel strong again. It's a brand new me today and I am seriously going to have a stern talk with my MIL because my house looks like a storage unit or a hoarder house now and I dont even feel like this is my home and I just feel dirty walking through all this crap. ugggghhhhhhhhh ](*,) Hopefully today is a better day.

Here is my update from doctors:

Got my nst this morning took forever lo is usually quiet in the morning then they checked my water which was good next week they will look at his weight again with another nst then saw my other doctor about my gd and they added fast acting insulin right before lunch and supper which is 6ml at each meal then they upped my slow acting insulin to 14ml before bed so this really sucks it means I'm picking myself 3 times with insulin and 4 times a day to check my blood can't wait for all this to be over

But here is the GOOD NEWS ill be having Riley on the 11th of jan one month after my bday unless of course something happens before but my cesarian is booked for the 11th and will b called in one week before for the prep and ill b seeing my doctor as of now every week

kaiecee-sucks that you have to take insulin but glad that you will be giving birth next month :happydance:

AFM, the hematologist just called and asked have i ever had any scans and at first i said no but then i remembered i had u/s so i said wait are we talking about any scan and she said yes like u/s etc and i said yes earlier this year and she said that they are going to need those documents faxed over to them so now im on the phone trying to get in contact with the referral department and this stupid nurse is giving me a hard time and not listening to what im saying :growlmad: So just had to put her in her place because i really dont have to argue with her. Im glad i got a new primary doctor. Now, im feeling good about tomorrow because they want the scan records so im assuming they want something to compare to which means im one step closer to our rainbow baby :happydance:

Hello!!!

I am sleepy, but I wanted to say Hi to everyone.

@kaiecee, I can't wait to meet the little one. I am glad that you stayed with us during your pregnancy. We feel special :hugs:.

@colormefamous, just like mzswizz said, If I was you I will watch my back with those 2. Don't go anywhere with him or her, sometimes the mothers are crazier. As of him being 24 yrs old, nothing to do with his maturity. My father had me at 24 and my brother at 25. He married my mom when she already had 4 kids from a previous marriage and they were together til her passing last year. 36 yrs of togetherness.

@mzswizz, good luck at the doctor's today. I am glad you and dh had a great time.

As for me, 1 more day and nothing new to declare :haha:. Seems like af is on her way, my back is killing me :growlmad:. Next time.

I was glad to have u girls thanks for having me :)

@skittles thanks will update after the docs. Also, have you found a new doc to go to yet about the spotting?

@kaiecee thanks for sharing your whole pregnancy with us.

AFM, im cd13 today and AF has finally left the building today. So pretty much 12 days of bleeding. Well, it wasnt THAT bad compared to regular bleeding in which i bled for 2 or more weeks. Well, I only have 3 more pills left for month 1 pack :thumbup: Time is really flying. My midwife had gave me 2 packs so I wont need a refill until around January. So im good to go. My doc appt is in a couple hours :thumbup: I have also researched about extended AFs during the first month of using Lo Loestrin Fe and to my surprise....its actually normal. When having a long AF while on this BC, they call it a breakthrough bleed. And most women who talked to their docs about the bleeding were told to wait 3 months...so just give it time. So that put my mind to ease that its normal to have a long AF the first month of using it. Im just glad i wasnt like most of those women who bled for months :nope: Hoping my next AF is shorter and much better than this 1st one. But we shall see. My birthday is in 23 more days and DH will be home in 16 more days :happydance: I know this time will fly by. Im hoping that while he is here..I have some doc appts so he can come with me and be there to see what I've been going through to get things done and just be there as my support system :cloud9: Will update about the docs when I get home.

@kaiecee yeah Canada is good for that kinda stuff haha!

@mzswizz oh yay!!! I can't wait to hear more updates!

@skittles oh man :/ maybe next month!!

As for me, I had my appointment and everything went well! I had a pap, pee test, and go the referrals gor my bloodwork and ultrasound! Ultrasound in six days!! Dec 11! Yay!!!! I'll keep you posted!

Ya and I think our health care is better too expecially maternity

@skittles
U never know cuz I had every symptom that af was coming and I bled too but I was pregnant :)

As for it being cheaper it is we don't have to pay any premium right now I'm out if work and have to rely on the gov and they pay everything almost which really helps :) but it's weird I've been working since I was 16 and for the last 12 years I've been at the same company but they refused to transfer me so I had no choice to quit so its weird for me to have to rely on the gov

Awe I bet :/ that sucks! :( but you gotta do what you gotta do! Don't be ashamed :) I was there too!

Yeah exactly! Heyy is brown discharge okay?! I'm freaking right out!

I've heard of it before its old blood but u can get it checked or call info Sante I'm sure ur ok

hematologist appt: well it went pretty good. The doc is amazing and my platelets level is a little high still but its due to heavy bleeding AFs. He said once it reaches the 600s and up then it is known as a problem but he said it is common for it to be a little higher than the normal because i have heavy bleeding. He told me to continue doing scans etc with my ob/gyn and keep taking the birth control to fix the heavy bleeding problem and everything will be fine :thumbup: My next appt with him is on jan. 2nd :thumbup: Also, he said im not at any risk and im very healthy and he didnt want to do any scans because they weren't going to be necessary so thats good and he also said he didnt want to do the scans since it wasnt necessary and he dont want to put me at a high risk for breast cancer by doing scans when he knows for a fact that the level being a little high is based on my heavy bleeding. So good looking out doc :haha:

AFM, im on cd14 today and went to my ob/gyn appt today. I had my annual pap smear and talked about the effects of birth control and everything. She wants me to come back in March. She wants me to wait until month 4 to see if my AF is going to regulate to showing up on week 4 of the BC each month. So im hoping that my AFs regulate to showing up on week 4 because if it does..that mean im going back to a 28 day cycle :thumbup: I had some spotting after the pap smear which is normal but now im having sharp, shooting pains through my back :shrug: So now I got an appt in january for the hematologist, appt in february for my primary care doctor, and appt in march for the ob/gyn :thumbup: And then in April...i will be off of the BC :happydance:

Woot woot! Congrats!

And thanks! I was freaking out haha! I all of a sudden have like yellow snot like discharge and stringy discharge? Is all this fine? I don't remember this with my daughter :/

i never had bleeding or discharge with my other 2 but with this one i did and i bled everytimes i had sex but that went away after 6 weeks but it can really freak u out

No boys lol I wish I had a girl but those kids were with my ex so I told dh now that u have ur boy u will be giving me my girl at some point :)

Haha oh my friend said she had a lot of discharge with her boys hahaa! I was so happy when I had a girl haha! I wanna know what this one is!

I was hoping a girl but nope another boy I was really sick with my other 2 and sicker with this one so I knew it was a boy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->