8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Haha aweeee... I was sick with my girl and I'm nauseous with this one but not terribly. I'm sort of thinking boy but hoping for a girl!

U have a girl now right? Everyone tells me it's easier boy than girl

Haha that's what I'm told too! Yeah I have a little girl :) she's so cute haha!

I can't wait to have a little
Girl and dress her up and do her hair :)

Haha I thought the same but all she likes to do is wear her jammies and she hates her hair being done haha!

Lol I figure that would happen Id get the tomboy or something like that

AFM, im on cd15 and tomorrow marks the end of month 1 of the BCPs. Currently, im on the "reminder pills" which are the non hormonal pills. Im hoping by next month my cycle becomes regulated or atleast to being close to being regulated. DH will be home in 13 days :thumbup: Cant wait! I have been cleaning what I can. Not much to report here now.

Hello!

@colormefamous, I have my fingers crossed that you get a boy this time.

@kaiecee, you are living my dream, all boys, lol.

@mzswizz, :happydance:, one month, 5 to go. The time flies by so fast.

As for me cd 3, 2 more days to go until af is gone. Today Dh surprised me. Last month we were suppose to start with the Maca,but I could not find it anywhere near my house. I told Dh about it once, and today behold, he came home with a bottle of 500 mg Maca, while he was getting his workout shake he went to look for it. Ohhhhhhh!, he remembered!!!. So tonight we both took our Maca pill. From what I could find about it, it says to help with fertility and performance, not that Dh needs any help for there :blush:, but anything to help us get closer to our little one. Since it takes over 70 days for new sperms to mature, we will see in 2 or 3 months, if not sooner.

On another note. My friend that had announced that she was 18 weeks pregnant on Facebook had an adorable little girl last month. I met her and fell in love. I might change my mind about only wanting boys. NOT!!

@skittles
I'd love to have a little girl one day:)

Haha I'd rather have a girl haha! Then I don't have to buy anything haha!!

Boys are so easy and fun but I don't feel complete without a girl at some point :) even tho my mom told me I was harder then my 3 brothers put togeather lol

Haha oh I believe it!! I think this one may be a boy because I literally don't feel pregnant at all and with my first, it was absolute hell! Maybe it's because this is my third pregnancy. Did you feel like hell with your first and then feel fine throughout your third??

No I was sick the whole time with all if my kids but it starts for me at around 6 weeks till the end of the pregnancy

Aweee... yeah mine started at about 7 with both but this one isn't half bad. I'm wondering if it's because I don't want the attention like I did with my first and I'm doing all ican not to be sick, or if I am having a boy! It's killing me! Haha!

how's everyone?

AFM, im on cd17 today and have lots of discharge. Also, i have on and off spotting going on. Really dont know what thats about but i guess its just my body adjusting to the BCPs. I already started my 2nd month pack today. 11 more days until I see DH so im happy about that and already he is planning to give me money so i can go treat myself and have a me day before he gets here :cloud9: Im happy about that because I really need one. I have been more stressed than anything lately. This morning, I woke up with a headache and I really dont know why. Its probably due to dh and I having a bad night's sleep and could barely sleep so we were on the phone with each other until we could fall asleep which was around almost 6am :nope: Hopefully, we are able to sleep tonight though. Time is really flying by. Today is my friend's birthday and in 19 days.....it will be my birthday. Plus in 21 days...its my mom's birthday. So alot of birthdays coming up. Today was a productive day. I went down to Miami to visit my family and I also decided to send a message to my ex-friend that I wanted to talk to her about the situation that caused us to stop being friends and dislike each other. I want to be the bigger person and be able to sit down like mature women and converse about what happened because I think it was all due to false allegations. Ever since then, I had so much anger and hate towards her and I dont really want to live that way. If she doesnt want to ever talk to me again then atleast I can say I tried and just forgive her and move on but just wont talk to her. If we solve the situation then thats good but if we ever became friends again, it would take ALOT of time for me to gain trust and believe her again. So let's see how it goes. And I talked to DH about it and he is proud of me and supports what I am doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->