8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

I know! I cant believe in 2 weeks and 5 days...i will have only THREE months left. Where has the time gone?!

Hi ladies
It my bday today which means only 30 more days till Riley gets here :)

Oh wow! That's great you two! I got to see my baby today! It's so cute and tiny!

So how far along are you? I know there was 2 different dates u got

That's good so what happens with ex did he go?

No haha. I blocked him a while ago. I still think he will come around but I just couldn't stand him anymore lol. I'll post pics tomorrow!! Of baby I mean lol

I can't wait to see ur little bean :)
The countdown for me has started 29 days till my baby is here
But there are days I'm not sure ill last lol with all these false contractions

@kaiecee-happy belated birthday!!! my birthday is the 28th of this month so yay another december birthday :haha:

@colormefamous-yay for the u/s ant wait for the pics. and glad you blocked him. a little space and time is just what you need. you dont need his stress let alone the stress from his family too.

AFM, im on cd20 and this morning I discovered that I have LOADS of thick, creamy white cm :shrug: Have no clue what it means because my cm never looked like this before. It was more on the watered down side but this time its very thick. Dont know if that means im getting closer to ov and the cm is going to change soon or what but i guess its just a wait and see. Now i get to see if AF is going to come during the 4th week of the bc like the midwife says it should or im going to get it in the middle of the pack again. Hopefully whenever it does decide to show up....it will be spotting and doesnt lasts long like the last one because im ready to enjoy alone time with dh. Im researching nice places we can go to while he is down so he can enjoy his time here and it can be a romantic little getaway while he is here because unfortunately i got a phone call from my MIL and she says she definitely has to move now so now she will be here when dh comes down to visit :nope: Oh well dh told me thats not going to stop him but at the sam time i just want us to be free and not have to be secretive about what WE do. But we shall see. Today, im going to straighten up a bit and also relax because i need all the relaxing i can get before MIL comes in. DH is pretty pissed at MIL because he is telling her what she can and cannot bring and she is fighting with him saying she is still going to do it so he is pretty pissed off at her because he says she is rying to do whatever she wants to do and thats not going to work. Atleast i actually have proof that n matter if i stand my ground...this lady does whatever she wants and i think thats going to be a problem once she gets here. Hoping we dont end up arguing most of her stay here though. Well as an update. I talked to my ex friend and everything went well. We are now okay with talking again and found out it was all a misunderstanding and rumors just going about so we both apologized and now are trying to mend our friendship again :thumbup: Soon I will only have 3 months to go with the BC and also dh wants to be a medical corpsman. And he talked to corpsman and they told him that he is most likely never going to be assigned to a ship and just have shore duty and if he gets deployed...they will fly him out :happydance: Happy about that because if he has shore duty then that menas that he will be there with me everyday and so we will have no problem ttc because he will be there for the pregnancy :happydance: So fxed that he gets that job :thumbup:

Hello!

@mzswizz, I am happy for you. No more missing him. As for the mil, good luck.

@colormefamous, during the whole hooplah I forgot to say happy and healthy 9 months or in your case 7 months. And keep that sucker block until he learns better.

@kaiecee, soooo close. I wish mine goes by fast like that too.

As for me, af has been gone and I have resume my wifey duty:haha:, which makes dh real happy. We are both taking the maca pill. So I wait and see how it goes in a few months.
On a verry happy note, I got a new phone today. Dh's early second wedding anniversary gift :happydance:, the samsung galaxy note 2, I am in love. I'll be playing with it all night long. So toddle ladies.

It seems fast but omg I feel like its taking forever contractions all the time but I see my dr. Tomorrow we will see what they say :)

@kaiecee cant wait!

@skittles-enjoy your new phone.

So out of the baby group I'm in 3 have already given birth which means its close :)

Also I had to take a bath cuz my belly was getting so hard from false contractions it was hurting

@kaiecee-whats the earliest you can have baby? And hoping those false contractions stop and you get the real deal once its time :thumbup:

AFM, im cd22 today and i just experienced loads of watery white cm :shrug: Dont really kno whats going on but its all going to be a wait and see for me. I have been busy cleaning for 2 hours so far this morning. I have cleaned both upstairs and downstairs' bathrooms and rearranged everything under the sinks. Also, washed the dishes and swept the floors. Now i have laundry, folding, and mopping to do thats left. Im just trying to clean what I can. The other things have to wait until everything gets rearranged and I can see what Im working with afterwards. I also have to go back down to Miami to move more food up here. Im thinking by the end of this day, Im going to go to bed early again. I went to bed around 7:30 last night. Its just so much I got left to do but Im going to take a break at the moment. Even though I clean up....the house still looks a mess with all of MIL things still over the place but Im not going to stress because DH will be home soon to help me get rid of most of this stuff. I cant wait until January 2nd because DH told me yesterday over the phone that he has a brthday surprise. Its a nice overnight getaway at a hotel :cloud9: Just what we need because I know its going to be stressful with MIL here and DH and her arguing all the time. He says he tried to get it booked for my birthday but they werent available. He wont tell me the hotel or anything we are going to do but he gave me hints saying its alot of nightlife and daylife so bring clothes for both occassions. And i think we are going somewhere nice because he was throwing hints about bringing the dresses that I got. I told dh i had an appt that morning then after that we are free to enjoy ourselves. I cant wait!!! A nice overnight stay at a hotel and places to go and see is just what we both need. He says he wants to start the New Year with a bang and right so im happy we doing this. Also, cant wait for him to get re-rated so I can pack up and leave. He found out that he was suppose to be pulled out of submarines within a week of the approval :dohh: Its been almost a month?! DH didnt even know it was suppose to happen so fast. But the lieutenant who has been helping him through this process is so helpful and she is getting things done so his process can go forward so she said he will hear something either before he leaves or when he comes back on their follow up appt on Jan. 8th sooooo im excited because I might be leaving in January or February :happydance: So nothing but good news over here so far :thumbup:

Ill be having a planned cesarian on the 11th so they don't want me to go into labour

They wanted to check me internally cuz if my false contractions but I refused we will do it next Tuesday so it's not like ill go into labour by then lol

if you end up going into labor earlier than your scheduled c-section would that mean you would have to rush to get an emergency c-section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->