8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Oh wow!! He's almost going to be here!! CONGRATS!!!

Thanks for the H&H 7 month remark :D

Good luck with trying as well!!

So tiny :) can't wait to find out if it a he or she

For me it's all gonna be over in 27 days :)

Thanks ladies! It's a girl ;) feel free to mark my words in 11 weeks haha!

Oh yay! Post pics when he comes!!

@kaiecee cant believe its only 27 days left yay

@colormefamous i will remember you said that so if its a boy i will be like remember in december when you said it was a girl :haha:

AFM, its cd23 today and I am exhausted. It feels like I havent gotten enough sleep. I guess my body is still tired from the hours of cleaning I did. I got to finish laundry today though. My friend called this morning and she wants me to drive her dad to Doral, FL for a rental car and thats almost a hour drive :shock: Im pretty tired but I might do it seeing as I got to go to Miami anyways so I can just take him there and then head back north to go to Miami. Cant believe today is already Saturday and tomorrow I start week 2 of the BCPs. It doesnt feel like its been 5 weeks already :shock: It feels like I just started the first pack. DH is super excited and cant wait to come down. Not only that, he cant wait until I am able to finally move and be where he is. FXed sooooo bad that he is re-rated as a medical corpsman (corpsman pronounced coreman for some odd reason :shrug: ) So all i got to do is drive 19 hours east and BAM right in San Antonio, Texas. And plus he will have shore duty so we can ttc with no problem :thumbup: Just hoping that happens so fxed and heavy prayer [-o< Now on another good note....we have paid of one of our credit cards in full and closed the account so that means 1 less credit card to pay a month :happydance: We are trying to get rid of all our credit card debt because once we do that...we will be able to have more money because majority of the money goes to credit card payments :nope: So everything is going well. Now to take the time out to mourn the losses of the children and people during the Connecticut shooting yesterday. Their families are in my prayers. I cant believe someone can go into an elementary and not think twice about killing 20 children ranging in the ages of 5-10. This feels like another phase of terrorism. What is going on in the world today?! People are just opening fire without a care in the world. And they go out easy because they turn the guns on themselves. I wish they would've caught him before he did that so he can rot in prison instead of getting the easy way out. In the end, he is going to suffer but the families who have lost someone will suffer worse than him. I couldnt imagine what would be going through my mind if that were to happen if i had a child. Just goes to show that we cant really have any type of place we can call safe. I just hope this gets better and not worse. Im tired of innocent people dying for no reason. R.I.P. to those who have fallen. You will be forever missed but never forgotten.

Haha well my baby bump is high, I'm sick like I was with my girl, and it has a fast heartbeat rate so... girl for sure lol. I just thought boy because it wasn't like my other preg at all but as soon as that 7 weeks came around it struck me again lol

Don't go by that Riley's heatbeat was fast up until 6 months then went down to the 150's

So was I lol but nope but at the same time I know boys so it should be easy for me

Haha yeah I guess so lol! And they are less emotionally demanding at the age of 12 I hear ;) I'm so nervous for my girl to become a teen lol

I know :( it will suck haha!! All girl school is where I'm sending my lil lady off! Lol jk!

I think they can b worst at an all girl school lol I think now girls are much more harder and complicated than boys but I still want one :)

girls are more complicated....i should know :haha: But i think thy can be easy as boys at times. I just think its because as females we develop faster than males and more emotional that it compicates things a bit. But my siter has girls and a boy and its easier for her to raise her daughters than it is her son because he is all over the place while the others are calm and content. I guss it all just depends.

AFM, today is cd24 and in 4 more days DH will be here :happydance: Im super happy. Tomorrow, Im getting my hair dyed a nice deep burgundy color and im also going to get it curled for DH's arrival home. I already have the outfits picked out too as a surprise. Tuesday, im going to the nail salon for waxing etc also...(DH paid for me to pamper myself :cloud9: ) So I'm happy about that. Cant believe he will be home this week. He told me he know its been stressful dealing with both our families and he just wants us to get away as much as possible while he is down here so thats great because we can have our alone time and just enjoy being with each other. I miss him dearly and the stress has caused me to understand how people really are and I have just been keeping my distance. Im proud of DH because he told me that at the end of the day, he is standing behind me and supporting me because the bible says leave your parents and cleave onto your wife/husband. And he said so he chooses me over his family anyday and that made me feel good to know that he will forever have my back like I have his. I cant wait until we are able to be together and expand our family etc because we will be away from the stress and wont have to worry about anything except each other and the pets. Well today im going to go wash my hair and just relax and watch a few episodes of Law & Order:SVU (i got all the seasons on Netflix :blush: ) Feeling good today and today started week 2 of the BCPs for pack #2. Let's see if im going to get AF this week like what happened the last time. I hope not though and im not going to put much thought into it neither because it might just come for a visit :haha:

Haha yeah I don't know how tp deal with boys haha! I'm glad I've got my babygirl!

Aweeee you obvs lovr him so much! Can't wait to hear hpw trying goes! Hope this time goes by fast! I'm getting anxious! Lol!

@kaiecee i learned by the actions of my nieces and nephews :haha:

@colormefamous i think once i get a bfp...it will come as a surprise :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"