8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Doesn't matter how many times someone gets a bfp is always a wonderful suprise :)

@kaiecee that is sooo true.

AFM, well its cd25 now and in 3 days dh will be home. Im excited and just to let you ladies know. I will not be on bnb during the duration of his trip. So I wont be back on until January 6th. Today is the day I am getting my hair colored :happydance: Wonder how it will come out. We shall see. Im hoping the deep burgundy will still be good enough to show with my hair because my hair is a light brown but you never know. My hair never ends up looking like the results on the box :haha: Feel like time is flying but I am hoping that time slows down once dh is here. Im slowly but surely checking off my lists of stuff I got to do before DH's arrival home. Im going to come back home and tidy up our room since MIL moved bags into our room so Im going to clean up so he doesnt have to walk around boxes and bags in the room :thumbup: It's not really much to do in the room which is good seeing that I have been keeping up with cleaning. Also, I got to wash the dishes and just clean out the two chairs and everything I can get to will be clean. Im going to sweep up once I let the dogs back in and if it gets hotter later today, Im going to give them a bath so I got my hands tied today. A busy day it shall be.

Can't wait to see tomorrow if I'm opened or not I don't think so but I have a lot of pressure and I told dh if I end up being dialated earlier its cuz of him I still have sex about 2-3 times a day it keeps him quiet lol

Holy crap! I hated sex when pregnant! I had it once and I hace been pregnant three times lol. Just feeling the baby move and move all your insides... ugh. Yucky haha!

@kaiecee...its funny you mention that because dh told me dont think the sex stops just because im pregnant whenever it happens :rofl: He is already plotting on me :rofl:

AFM, dh finally got pulled out of submarines :happydance: So now they moved him to the new room for those awaiting to go surface :thumbup: Hopefully soon he can see what options he has when it comes to the different rates. FXed corpsman is on there because it would be perfect for us and that would mean hopefully be january/february..i will be reunited with dh permanently :happydance:

Lol ya well that's what dh said to me too but in the end it keeps him happy and when he's happy I'm happy :)

I'm not budging haha! It is NOT happening! Unless I want to induce labour lol

Ya well I don't think that really works I get Braxton hicks all the time and have sex all the time and I bet I'm still not open lol

Haha we shall see I guess. I'll probably still be single anyway haha!

@colormefamous I hope it happens for you too!

@kaiecee i always thought that having sex would induce labor but then again i think its just luck :haha:

AFM, im on cd26 today. Today, Im going to do some errands and some cleaning. Finally going to remove the bags out of the room etc. Also, today is pamper day. Yesterday, i got my hair dyed so i went from light hair now to dark hair. Major difference but its nice. DH loves it already. Today is the first day I am getting a facial wax :shock: Trying something different and hoping I dont scream in pain :haha: I had my eyebrows waxed before and that didnt hurt like i thought it would so we shall see. 2 more days before dh's arrival and 2 more days before im on cd28 so lets see what happens. Hoping my body gets it together and I get "AF" during week 4.

Afm

So went for my nst and gyno appointment and to my suprise baby is still high and cervix super closed I really thought he had droped not cuz of any relief but cuz of how low I feel movements so I guess I have more time to clean which can be a good thing lol I have my flu vaccination on Thursday and I have my strep b today in Canada my dr. Said I'm already protected against whopping cough from the one I got in school

So I have an appointment on Friday then on 31st cuz I told them I was out of town next week at the in laws so on the 31st ill have another ultrasound to check baby's weight and I'm now on 6/10ml if fast acting insuline before lunch and supper and 20ml of slow acting insuline at bedtime we will see how that goes

Hope all u ladies are having a good day

Ps
I think havin sex is just a myth after coming back from my appointment and seeing not not even opened a little

Afm

So went for my nst and gyno appointment and to my suprise baby is still high and cervix super closed I really thought he had droped not cuz of any relief but cuz of how low I feel movements so I guess I have more time to clean which can be a good thing lol I have my flu vaccination on Thursday and I have my strep b today in Canada my dr. Said I'm already protected against whopping cough from the one I got in school

So I have an appointment on Friday then on 31st cuz I told them I was out of town next week at the in laws so on the 31st ill have another ultrasound to check baby's weight and I'm now on 6/10ml if fast acting insuline before lunch and supper and 20ml of slow acting insuline at bedtime we will see how that goes

Hope all u ladies are having a good day

Ps
I think havin sex is just a myth after coming back from my appointment and seeing not not even opened a little

Well lets see if he can hold tight in there until jan. 11th :thumbup:

Afm, af is on her way because now i have pink discharge so its coming on cd26. Hopefully it ends in 1-2 days like it suppose to.

Hair pics:

i went from reddish brown 2012-10-19_12-54-18_142.jpg

to deep burgundy (purple) 2012-12-17_15-45-46_400.jpg

Hello ladies!

Sorry for being gone for so long, but it seems like every time I go online I get distracted.

@colormefamous, fingers crossed, you are having a boy, he he he.

@kaiecee, keep on dtd. But it actually works when you are late giving birth, but not for everyone.

@mzswizz, I like the do. Anything that has to do with changing haido once in a while is fun to me. Also have fun on your date with dh.

As for me, cd 13. Dh and I dtd thrice a day :haha:. We are making sure that if it does not stick this cycle that it was not because of dtd enough, Ha ha, kidding, just the norm. I am making up for the time time we are going to be without. I HATE the spotting :growlmad:.

Now I am just waiting for ovulation, or maybe I already did. I do not know but we will see.

We have been taking our pills. For dh it qctually takes 3 months before we know if it's gonna work or not. For me it will show when af shows up, less cramps and lower pms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->