8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Wow a year already?! It doesn't seem like it. Wow time really does fly by I say. And I will take a pic definitely. I have the cb hpt with the + or - sign and I have the answer hpt so just in case one comes up positive :haha: But we shall see in the morning what happens. I used one of the cb hpts already but it was a clear BFN and didn't take a pic of that one. So will try again in the morning. AF still isn't here. What are the odds getting a bfp when FF didn't confirm ov?

@Colormefamous, I knew it. That type of exotic look is not common. Go Asia. If my husband could hear me, lol.

@Mzswizz, not only that long, but we all share stuff that we will not dare share with others. I could just see the weird looks we would of been getting from them, lol. I don't even tell Hubby all my symptoms, he would drive me crazy, lol.

As far as the spotting, nothing at all. But the back pain is a killer. Feels like Af pain. The only thng is that my legs are not hurting. I don't know anymore, lol.

@skittles-same here I just don't know anymore. All I know is ive been sharp ongoing pain in left ovary side so im just like whatever at the moment.

mzswizz, I checked my cervix, nothing. But the back pain is the suspicious one :haha:.

I still have this brown discharge and sharp pain so I don't know if its ov or what so im just going to see what happens tomorrow. Maybe this is a sign that AF is coming. :shrug:

How's everyone?

AFM, im cd26 today and have no brown discharge last night. I was able to sleep with no pad etc and woek up this morning took my temp (vaginally) and there was nothing but white cm on the thermometer. Also, I would think that my temp will drop lower thinking that AF is on its way but its still in the 97s range and it really didn't drop as much. I took a test this morning and of course it was a BFN like I thought it would be (pics are below). I still on and off get the sharp pain in my left ovary which is weird. I seriously thought AF was coming because since yesterday (starting around 7 or 8pm) I was getting sharp pinching pains which made me think okay AF will be here later tonight or this morning. Currently, I don't have on any pads or panty liners etc..and there was no brown discharge as of right now. I used the bathroom this morning (which usually brings forth AF while im using the bathroom) and nothing but cm came out. Im not going to freak out or worry about it or stress about it anymore. I got my job interview today and I got my doc appt on Monday @ 9:40am so hopefully she can shed some light on why I had spotting. At first I was thinking maybe its my left ovary finally trying to work and this time around my pre-ov temps would be 96s degrees and my post ov temps would be 97s degrees. But that was just wishful thinking. The doc will be able to tell me if I o'd or not. These are the non tweaked photos so ladies feel free to tweak the pics :hugs:

Last night: 2013-08-09_23-41-21_492.jpg

This morning: 2013-08-10_07-28-14_602.jpg

Last night's test this morning: 2013-08-10_08-10-08_931.jpg

@mzswizz, you have more faith than I do. I am so not testing until I am 1 to 2 weeks late. I can't take the pressure :nope:.

As for me Af should be here by night fall. This nagging back and legs pain are Af greetings, lol. Now I want it to be here and gone by Tuesday.

AF is finally here!! I jump started it :haha: So this was a 25 day, anon ovulatory cycle. Cant wait for the docs.

Hello!

Nothing new, I am still waiting for Af. Af is suppose to be here on Tuesday or Wednesday. So far, the cramps and back pain was bad this morning, but it's less now. I checked my cervix and it seems to be high with creamy cm. But this was my last check for this cycle, it's starting to complain:haha:.

@skittles-Im hoping this is your bfp in the making this cycle :thumbup:

AFM, well actually its cd27 :wacko: Flow didn't start yet. Thought I jumpstarted it because it was more brown than usual and it had a few clots (or what I thought were clots) but it only happened at that point of time. And now its right back to on and off spotting. So once again, I haven't started my actual flow yet :dohh: Oh well, atleast I got my doc appt. tomorrow at 9:40am so she can see whats going on. Hopefully, she can jumpstart my AF and then we work from there because this on and off spotting is just a pain and a waste of pads. Well, I have my 2nd job interview on Friday @ 2:15pm. And I go back to work at my job on the 27th. So if I get this job, seeing as both of them are short hour jobs, I can work both. And DH will be home in 12 days yay :happydance: So im happy for that. Hoping I get something to help with the ovulation. And through researched, learned that if you don't ovulate a cycle, it can cause spotting etc. So that's probably whats going on. I took my temp at 8:15am instead of 7am but I used a temp adjuster to adjust the temp. My actual temp is 97.33 and the adjusted temp put me at 97.06 so I used that one. And from comparing my cycles...this cycle has the lowest temps out of all cycles. So I don't know what went wrong this cycle but I sure want to find out. Hopefully I will tomorrow. Will keep you ladies updated.

Had a big fight with dh its been 3 days he even refuses to see Riley how can I do that to ur own son I'm so mad I don't know what todo anymore and he even said he didn't want to be a dad anymore I hope it's just cause he's made it wasn't my idea to have kids!!!'

OMG. Story of my life. Seriously. I hope it's just because he is mad too. That's a really low comment though. You don't say shit like that!!

So yeah, they haven't received results yet. 2-4 days until they do. Broke up with Isaac too.

Kaiecee-OMG im so sorry that you have to go through that. Hopefully he get his behind back to normal :hugs:

Colormefamous-Cant wait for the results and how come you and Isaac broke up?

AFM, today im cd28 and it looks like this might be a long cycle. Im still spotting, but this morning, it wasn't there but I know it will be back later this afternoon. I have my doc appt. in the next hour or so. I cant wait to go to the doc and see what happens. On a good note, im doing good in school and almost done with the program so that's good because I will be able to find a job with my certification and it will be perfect for when I conceive and also I get better hours and more pay so im focused to get the program and certification done in a month. So wish me luck on that. This cycle has its ups and downs but now I am focused to make sure my body is in tip top shape to conceive and hold a pregnancy. So let's see what the future holds. Im ready for #1 to come. I think after that I'll most likely mellow out about ttc because I would've had a first already. I think the first one is just the challenge. And I do like challenges.

Someone had a really good idea! They said to call them and get them sooner! And because he isn't mature enough for a child and he really bugs me.

Yes, you ahould call. I was going to ask if you can call and get the results that way instead of waiting.

Hopefully you get a resonse. Knowing me I would've been calling until I got someone lol/

Well their number is free in the states but not in Canada lol. Fml.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->