8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

I'm so excited for both of u seems promising now that u have drs working with u instead if not and I have a friend that uses progesterone and it works so fx for u this month can't wait

Thanks Kaiecee! Oh and i forgot to post a pic of the hpt I took yesterday because I was testing out the hcg to see if it actually was able to successful get into my system and this is what i got....hopefully i will know if i have a real one by next week :thumbup:

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0
@Mzswizz, :happydance:, so happy for you!, finally doctors that makes sense. Hopefully you are on your way to twins world :happydance:.

@Kaiecee, not long to go. By the way, why are you doing laundry? If I was you, I would of been playing all my pregnancy cards, lol, my backache, stomach pain, nauseous, headache etc...

As for me, cd 20 6dpo I think, lol. No spotting :thumbup:, so glad. The only thing I have is the sensitive and itchy nipples, which it's not new, been there before.

Hubby had told me that he was going to get me pregnant before the year was over and that I should not be worried. Now we are at the end of november, I'll have to ask him, "babe, what happen". My hubby is too funny, gotta love him, lol.

I have to wait to 10 days before the hcg shot is out my system so 6 more days before i can test to see if i can will have a real bfp so we shall see. And sounds good for you skittles. Hoping you get a bfp.

You and I both, lol. It's funny but if anything else was taking so long to be accomplished, I would of given up already. I guess it's the hope of holding a little one that keeps me going, months after months.

that is sooo true. After 3 long years..i still have the strength to keep going and hoping we get bfps.

Only 10 more days till baby and I'm so picky about how laundry is done and there is just so much to do we all have to pitch in but I'm lucky I have a man whoakes all my meals and does all the dishes so it's not so bad :)

I see.

AFM, i am 3dpo/5dpt today. I had a temp rise this morning. Yesterday, I was feeling a little crampy and last night, I was feeling hot on and off. So i wasn't surprised when my temp was up this morning. Also, I have read that the trigger shot can cause cramping through out the whole cycle. I started the progesterone cream and prenatal vitamins on 1dpo so im hoping this helps our chances. Im really hoping this it for us. On Dec. 2nd, DH leaves for his detachment and that's the same day I go in for my progesterone blood work. Im hoping they will confirm that I have ovulated. The dpt is flying by while the dpo makes it seem as if the 2ww is taking forever. Im hoping that I get some good news this cycle.

thanks i hope this is it. its good to see my temp going up now. Hoping it stays up.

Did some laundry hopefully everything in the house is done by sat so I can relax before going to the in laws on wed then fir to hospital to have baby

Well the hcg suppose to be out my system by 10dpt. So im going to test around the 2nd-3rd because that's when I will be 10dpt/11dpt. But i will only be 8/9dpo.

Thanks Kaiecee. Since yesterday, I have been having on and off mild cramping. And its been on both ovaries so im hoping this meant i released both eggs and hoping they got fertilized.

That's what I had when I used clomid so I hope it's the same thing :)

how long were you cramping? i am 3dpo and 5 days past trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->