8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

I don't Remember because at the time I never counted my days I just knew I had a 28 day cycle but I do know it stared pretty much soon after I took clomid but I was told it was a good sign I know at some point my ovaries felt 3 times there size lol

My ovaries never felt huge at all. Just had cramping after the trigger shot.

AFM, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the States! I'm 4dpo/6dpt today. I have realized that my temps are steadily increasing so im hoping that's a good sign. I think the progesterone cream is helping with that :thumbup: I am also taking my prenatal vitamins as well. It's good to see my chart looking the way it looks right now. It actually gives me hope but you never know. FXed that a bfp is in the making. From time to time, I still get the on and off cramping on both sides but they are starting to subside. Well, will start testing in 4 days. So im getting excited. Let's see what happens. Oh and in 4 days, I go in for my progesterone blood work. So fxed.

I'm so excited for u but I have a friend who only gets preggers on clomid and she has just slight cramps so ur symptoms are good

Happy thanksgiving
I've been sick all day luckily I already had my thanksgiving in Oct

Thanks Kaiecee for helping me feel hopeful. This is the first time that my temps are looking like this. Im hoping this means this is it for us. Im dealing with the cramping ritght now but it just feel like little twinges now. I hope you feel better. And im ready to eat actually. But they are not starting until 3pm so i might just have a snack to hold me over.

I'm very hopeful with u your temps seem better than mine when I was pregnant wit Riley :)

Now I'm craving thanksgiving dinner

I wonder if the progesterone is making my temps look like that or if those are my actual temps. I took progesterone in a different cycle but my temps stayed low so i dont really think that the progesterone would really affect my temps but i wont know until next week.

What I was told by someone was the progresterone help with a sticky bean

I was actually told that too. Im hoping that's true. I know a few females who got bfps while using progesterone.

Here is what someone wrote on that subject hope it helps

At the start of the menstrual cycle, oestrogen levels rise. This rise in oestrogen causes the endometrium (uterus lining) to thicken because it starts to receive a richer supply of blood.
About two weeks into the cycle, LH (Luteinizing Hormone) levels rise dramatically; this surge in LH triggers ovulation and also causes the follicle to become a corpus luteum.
This corpus luteum then starts to produce and release progesterone (it also releases small amounts of oestrogen).
Progesterone carries on maintaining the endometrial lining for a potential pregnancy; it also stops a new follicle developing and prevents the uterus from contracting.
However, if the egg does not fertilize then progesterone levels start to fall; the corpus luteum degenerates, the lining starts to break down/shed and the uterus can now contract which leads onto menstrual bleeding.

During ovulation, oestrogen levels are relatively low, but not absent. As stated above, the corpus luteum does release oestrogen as well, but only small amounts. It secretes larger amounts of progesterone than it does oestrogen, which is why progesterone levels are much higher during ovulation.

In short; progesterone is released from the corpus luteum during ovulation. Progesterone carries on maintaining the uterus lining, it stops a new follicle developing and prevents the uterus contracting. With no fertilization, progesterone levels fall causing the shedding of the uterus lining and menstrual bleeding.

Hope that helped

I know a lot of ladies that use that to keep their stick bean if not them wouldn't get pregnant so that could have been ur problem all along

So I'm sure ur temp is a good thing and not artificial

Thanks Kaiecee. Im glad i can have you around to help me to stop freaking out :haha: How are you?

AFM, im 5dpo/7dpt and my temp is still increasing which I hope is a good sign. Usually, I get a fallback temp around 4-5dpo but i haven't this cycle. Im still using the progesterone cream and prenatal vitamins. Will be stopping the progesterone cream at 14dpo. Hoping AF doesn't come because this cycle looks great so far. Haven't gotten a dip in my temp yet. Im hoping that means that I have proper progesterone level and that a bfp is in the making. Can someone look at my chart and help me out with it? Also, on monday, dh will be leaving to go on his detachment and I will have my progesterone test on the same day. I will be bringing in the progesterone cream and letting the nurse know that I am taking progesterone which im pretty sure won't really affect the test because im using it to get proper progesterone levels for post-ov. So all in all. Im very hopeful this cycle.

This cycle looks so hopefully I'm really happy for u I'm here for u whenever u need

Afm
Been sick with the so called morning sickness hope to keep some stuff down today more cleaning need for it to get done

I feel so hopeful because this is the first time in my temping history that my temps were this high for 5 days straight. I usually have a dip by now and it would be like clockwork. So this is a good sign. And seeing that im 7dpt, im pretty sure the hcg hormones are pretty much almost gone. And hoping you feel better. My sister usually ate ginger snap crackers to help with the morning sickness.

I'm like this with all my babies when I'm pregnant nothing helps not even meds that's why I hardly gain any weight

well that just sucks. I hope it goes away so you can enjoy eating. The last time i was pregnant, i was eating any and everything and then i had the m/c so im hoping if i am pregnant this time...i dont do that again because i gained 11 pounds within a week :dohh:

Well looks like the trigger shot is pretty much out my system. I dont know if you can say it on the pic but there is a verrrryyyyy faint line. Which im pretty sure means that my tests will be completely negative by 8dpt/9dpt. So the trigger shot is pretty much out my system yay. Well hopefully this means a bfp in the making because i cant put being tired etc onto the trigger shot because its pretty much gone. So hoping this is a good thing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 2
Ya I do see it can't wait to see ur tests :)

And I talked to a friend who used progesterone and she said that ur temp is a good thing has nothing to do with ur progesterone which is really good

Oh that's great!!! Kaiecee thanks alot. Now im not stressing over the progesterone giving me false hope. And also im thinking the progesterone is out of my system completely tonight or tomorrow. But atleast I see that my body released the hcg faster than expected so when i start testing at 8-9dpo, i will be able to believe the test. Also, on the 3rd i plan on getting a new tattoo. I researched if a tattoo would affect a pregnancy, and i found out that it wouldn't. The only thing that would be affected is my skin because if i am pregnant then my skin would change. But i already set up the appt and this is to represent me, dh, and everyone that passed in our lives that we love. So i have to get it. im hoping a bfp comes also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->