8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

I have a couple tattoos and I went to my place to get one done and they refused me during pregnancy because it's too dangerous so my advice would be if ur pregnant if wait don't do it personally u never know what can happen

Thanks Kaiecee. I will look into that.

AFM, im 6dpo/8dpt today. I took my temp this morning and it dipped but it wasn't that much of a drop. Hoping that this means possible implantation so who knows. DH will be leaving in 2 days and i have to go get my progesterone blood work done. Might start testing on the 2nd. But today, i feel crampy, gassy, nauseous and tired. Im hoping its not just in my head though. We shall see.

Just remember with all my pregnancies I thought I was starting my period had all the symptoms of that but I was so try not to freak yourself over that

@Kaiecee-Yeah im trying not to. Im just going with the flow now. Im probably going to test with a hpt again today to see if the trigger shot is completely out then use the last one on monday and then buy more tests tuesday and start testing with those.

So here is the hpt for today...dont know if its fading or getting darker...looks like it is getting darker but i dont know. Here's the comparision of yesterday and today test.

Yesterday:image1.jpg

Today:image.jpgphoto.jpg

Can it be because I actually have hcg from pregnancy in ur system?

That's why im testing out the trigger because i know it will give me a false positive.

That would drive me crazy hopefully by tomorrow it will all be gone

Im going to test on monday. It should be out by then. I heard some people never got a negative it just was faint like mines and if it was a bfp just turned darker.

AFM, im 7dpo/9dpt today. I've noticed that my temp shot up even more today. Hoping that's a good sign. Yesterday, I had removed the hcg trigger shot and the manual override and i got crosshairs for cd14 so i just added the hcg trigger back and used the coverline that FF made for the override. Well, my progesterone test is tomorrow and DH is leaving for detachment tomorrow. He will be back on the 14th. Hoping to get a bfp before he comes back home. I am scheduled for the blood pregnancy test on the 9th but I will take a hpt tomorrow and see what happens. Getting nervous now but we shall see what this cycle has in store.

Can't wait to see what ur tests say and ur hpt good luck fx for u

Thanks Kaiecee. I am sooo tempted to test today...I probably will in a few :haha: Will keep you posted. Im hoping it looks darker. If it is lighter than I will know that the trigger shot is almost out the way.

Well another faint test. It looks the same so i dont think im ever going to get a bfn. It should be atleast to the point of being a bfn by now seeing that im 1 away from being10dpt. But i dont know if maybe im getting a bfp soon thats why its still faint ir what but i will test tomorrow and see what happens.

Don't loose hope u never know it plays with ur head and I know how u feel we will keep thinkin positive

This is today's hpt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3
@kaiecee-i think its either lighter or the same. I didnt test yet for today.

AFM, im 8dpo/10dpt today. Looks like my chart turned triphasic but im still neutral about how it will end. I dont want to get my hopes up because ive read that there have been people with triphasic charts and still get AF so its all a wait and see. I do know that DH wouldnt cuddle with me last night because he said just from me touching him, i was burning up. And i thought he was joking but he was actually serious. So i dont know what's going on with my body. Hoping its a good sign.

I think that's a good sign the heat hormones make me warm and hot did u go in for ur testing today?

I had a huge fight with dh he's stayed in the basement all day called hisom and said a whole bunch of crap I reeally don't think he understands how much stress I'm under the last 2 days I've been cleaning till 4am with no help and he's pissed because I'm not giving him attention wellake up ur mind if u want everything done or not!

I went in for my progesterone testing today. And i think if your dh helped you, then you will get done with everything faster which means more bonding time for yall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->