8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

If I wasn't so sore I would so dtd with dh the last couple months we were still doing it pretty much everyday but I was so uncomfortable can't wait to feel better lol

@skittles-I hope this is it this month.

@Kaiece-Happy birthday!!!!

AFM, im on cd4 today and i just realized that for the first time in like 13 years that I had a 28 day cycle and a 14 LP :thumbup: So that cycle was pretty good. Nothing new to report here. Still bleeding and DH will be back home Saturday. I got to go in tomorrow to go pick up my Clomid prescription to start taking it on cd5 which is tomorrow. Im very tired so im just going to do school work and relax.

At least dh will be there Saturday and this cycle u have a chance so happy about ur 28 day cycle :)

I need to go in to get some kind of protection the dr. At the hospital didn't want to give me a prescription what an idiot!

I don't need another baby in the next year dr said he would try once more for a girl but I think I'm done after that lol

I'm going to try to call me dr to get him to send a prescription hopefully he does

Yes because dh isnt leaving until January for his next detachment so if this cycle fails, we will only have one more shot in january and then after that tyc would be on hold until dh comes back from deployment. And im hoping your doctor gives you your prescription.

When will he be back once he leave in jan?

Fx for u I'm hoping now that ur cycle
Is perfect it happens this month

@Kaiecee he might be gone for 10 days or so. And in february he goes on deployment to japan for 6 months

Omg I don't know what I would do without dh for 6 months

So got a lot done yesterday and today even made Riley some whole wheat regular pancakes and cinnimon ones enought for the rest if the month so at least that's done next is cookies from scratch then finishing the Xmas tree and more decorations

Today I made homemade mint and white chocolate chip cookies from scratch tomorrow it's going to be some laundry don't want the house to get messy

You sure are a busy bee. Dh is coming home sunday so im excited. Got to do house cleaning before he comes home.

So the tree is finally done maybe will do some fudge for dh today I'm trying to get Xmas pics of the boys but not sure if I can get them
Together which sucks

how is everyone?

AFM, im on cd10 today and my follicle scan is on Thursday. I was suppose to go in to get the IUI the following day but DH and I talked and he wants to try again naturally with just the trigger shot and timed intercourse before doing IUI. He is going in tomorrow to do a SA so he knows whats going on. At first, I was upset because I was like finally this might work for us the best way possible and now he is turning it down but after listening to his reasons, I compromised. One more time wouldnt hurt actually because it was just one time we tried it and it failed so who knows what would happen next time. Also, DH just want it to be special and as natural as possible. He feels that if its IUI, then the doctor is doing his job and it kind of makes him feel like he cant do it on his own and also he think that he wouldnt have that special attachment to the child because he would keep thinking how the child was created. Even though i told him at the end of the day, the child would be ours and no matter how the child was conceived, it wouldnt make him less of a man, I compromised with him and just said okay let's try. I rather us try again and he feels content and just be like okay you are right it didnt work now we can do the IUI than to have him really have no attachment or excitement if we get a bfp through the IUI he didnt want at the moment. So let's see what will happen this cycle.

AFM, im cd11 today and DH is off work. I have to do a few errands today and school work. I have also applied for jobs too. I want to work in an office environment. Im so tired of retail now. Also, I finally called my doc office to inform them that we want to try one more time the natural way before doing the IUI procedure and they said its fine its up to us to decide whatever we want to do. I have to call back though to see if she put the order in for the SA that my DH needs to do. Also, tomorrow is my follicle scan and if all goes well, then I will have my trigger shot the same day. Other than that, there isnt really much news. Oh and my birthday is in 10 days :happydance:

Hello every one!

@Kaiecee, have some rest, please.

@Mzswizz, I'm sorry Dh feels that way, but, sometimes is better to go their way. Happy you respect his wish. Hope it works this cycle :happydance:.

As for me cd 16 and I think I ovulated 3 days ago :thumbup:.

For the past 2 week I have been so so so busy. Families and friends visiting left and right. My brother and his friends been here since Friday and they are leaving this evening. I'll miss them but, I can not wait for the rest, lol.

Got my fx for both u ladies that this is the month for ur bfp

So tired �� went grocery shopping for Xmas took me 2 carts for everything now all is out away now I'd like a bubble bath �� Riley and Jacob got each a Christmas gift from a friend ��and got a free Christmas log at iga good day today

I'm finding the attraction to dh is very much there I was scared having 2 babies in the same year would affect our relationship but nope it's still good my dr office called to say they were faxing a prescription for the pill to my pharmacy but they still haven't recived it so I'll call them tomorrow because I'll definitely have to use some type of protection dh is already talking about when were goon a try for a girl but I don't want to for at least 6 months I want some time with my boys

Jacob is such a good boy but I have to start going to bed earlier i screw myself every night by going to bed to late (2-3am)

Hope all is good with you

Let us know how the folicules go tomorrow hope u can get ur shot

Well, the doc said that they can only do the SA on thursdays which DH wont be able to make until next week. So we are just going to try blind again and see what happens.

AFM, im cd12 and my follicle scan went amazing. Pics are below. My follicles range from 20.2-23.6 :happydance: As you can tell, i have multiple follicles this time so that increases our chances. My doc said they highly recommend doing the IUI and after speaking to DH and showing the u/s pics, he has agreed to do the iui :happydance: So tomorrow, we will get the IUI. That's all for now.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online