8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

AFM, im 11dpo/13dpt. Took a test today and it came back with a faint line. I looked back at the tests from yesterday and they also had a faint line. This trigger shot should be out of my system by now. I shapl continue to keep testing to see what happens but seeing that the faint lines look lole they are disappearing, it has me less hopeful. My temp went up by .01 so not really much of a difference but it didnt continue to take a nose dive. Also, my nipples have been hurting since yesterday but that can also be because AF is close. Most of the time when that happens, AF is near. But we shall see.

This yesterday test (left) and today (right) dried up now. Today's look better.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 0
Fx that by the time I'm back I hope I read about ur bfp :)

I'll be leaving for the hospital @6:45 am

i hope so. when are you going in?

yesterday's test is on top and today's is on the bottom. It looks like yesterday i had no line and today i have a line.

Attachments

• photo 1 (1).jpg
    photo 1 (1).jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 1
  • photo 2 (1).jpg
    photo 2 (1).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1
  • photo1(1)-inverted.jpg
    photo1(1)-inverted.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1
im hoping so too. it gives me a little hope to see yesterday's test pretty much negative inverted and today's with a line inverted. A thick line at that.

I'm leaving the house at 6:45am I have to be there at 7:30
I'm super neurvous now :)

Can't wait till ur test when are u able to test for it to be without a doubt

well seeing that yesterday's test was a bfn, im pretty sure that the trigger is out. They said at 14dpt, i should be getting definite answers which is tomorrow.

@kaiecee-cant wait for updates.

@skittles-thanks but im thinking im out.

AFM, 12dpo/14dpt today. I didnt test and my nipples still hurt. I temped and the first temp was 98.16 and when i took my temp again, it said 98.34. So i just used the 98.34 one. 2 more days and then i stop the progesterone cream. On the 9th, i have my doc appt. so we shall see.

I thought I would see a post if a bfp can't wait to find out

Jacob born Friday 1:24 pm weighing in at 7lbs 8oz 22 inches long
:)

I'm changing my profile pic dunce I can't add a pic from my phone here

@Kaiecee omg Jacob is sooo adorable!!! Congrats!!

AFM, i am cd2 today. Last cycle wasnt successful. This cycle, I am going to take my prenatals, Clomid 50mg from cd5-9, follicle scan on cd12 and if i have proper size follicles (12mm or more), i will receive my trigger shot and then the next day, I will have the IUI procedure. This will be happening next Thursday and Friday. DH is coming home this Saturday so it all works out for us :thumbup: Hoping this cycle leads to a bfp because atleast we are one step closer in getting a bfp. So we shall see.

That sucks I was so hopeful

I'm so sore today slipped and fell on the ice

Aww kaiecee hope everything is okay with you. Get some rest.

AFM, im on cd3 and AF is very heavy. Dont know if its a good or bad thing but its heavier than normal. Im excited about this cycle and hoping that it works this time. Im hoping to end this year with a bfp so we shall see. Well thats all for now.

Jacob sleeps so much I must be lucky

Fx crossed for next month

Yes fxed for this month. Hoping to get a birthday bfp. Becuase im going to do the IUI on the 20th and my birthday is on the 28th so in 18 more days eeekkk cant believe it!

Kaiecee, I love his cheeks, so adorable. Congratulation again. And please be careful, such a nasty winter.

Mzswizz, this month might be it :happydance:.

As for me just taking it a day at a time. Enjoying my hubby :blush:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->