8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Omg I'm so happy I really think u have a great chance this month :) can't wait

Thanks i cant wait either. Our plan is for dh to give his sample at 9am and i come in a hour later at 10am to do the procedure. I lay there for 30 mins and then get to go home. And once dh comes home from work, we will dtd that night and every other night that follows.

I was going to do iui but got pregnant with Riley and tested just days before I was suppose to go in

Do u have to pay for it or is it. Paid for u

Since dh is in the military, iui is covered through insurance.

That's good in canada (Quebec) all fertility treatments are paid for :) even if u don't have insurence.

Thats awesome.

AFM, im cd13 today and it started to snow here. When it snows, everything on the island is shutdown. So since the base is shutdown, im assuming the naval hospital is closed which means no IUI today. Just my luck right. One step closer to get pushed two steps back. Well even though we werent suppose to, dh and i dtd last night. It was more so an accident than planned. So now it looks like DH gets his timed intercourse wish just like he wanted. Oh well, i guess its time to sleep. There's nothing to do.

AFM, im cd14 today and i think i o'd yesterday. I was feeling very nauseous, irritated and had on and off mild cramping. Never felt this way before but i remember my friend was telling me thats how she felt when she ovulated and so i was thinking hmm maybe thats what im going through. DH and I dtd 3 times yesterday. Once in the morning, once in the afternoon and once in the evening. My temp went up but not really significant difference. My dh told me i felt hot this morning which im assuming is caused by the trigger shot. When dh comes home, im going to dtd again today to cover my bases. If i havent o'd yet, then i should ov no later than today. So we shall see. Just hoping this time it happens.

No iui this month because of the snow shutting down the base yesterday. But its okay because we dtd on cd12 (day of trigger shot) and yesterday we dtd 3 times on cd13. We plan on dtd again today also. if this cycle fails, then its IUI next cycle.

That's good I wasn't sure u would have the chance to do it next month but I have my fx for it happening this month

Yes, dh doesnt leave until february for deployment.

Yes, so am i. But im hoping dh and i wont have to worry about next cycle. It would be great to conceive on my birth month and give birth in dh's birth month. But only time will tell. I would probably know what's going on in january. Im having cramping so im going to go dtd just in case :thumbup:

Thanks. Hows everything?

AFM, im cd15 today and instead of my temp increasing, my temp dropped. I dont know if i am o'ing today or what. I was suppose to ov no later than yesterday (36 hours). If my temp doesnt go up tomorrow, i will be calling the docs to let them know that i think i didnt ovulate so they can probably do a scan and check to see if i o'd or not already. But based on the temps, i havent o'd yet which is pretty nerve wrecking. Hoping something happens this cycle because it seems like this cycle is cometely out of whack and everything is getting messed up. So we shall see what tomorrow holds.

Hope u ov soon

I'm tired today just waiting for Jacob to fall asleep while dh is snow blowing outside so I can take a nap did a lot of baking the last couple days and going to bed 1hr before I know Jacob is going to wake up is not helping at all

hopefully you get some rest. Im hoping i ov soon too. I got a terrible sharp pain in the right ovary size and if i didnt ov yet, the biggest follicle could be around 28mm and the smallest around 26mm :wacko: So i dont know what might happen if they arent released yet.

I went to the dollar store and bought opks and this is the result...definitely positive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 0
Yeah! At least u know ur ovulating that's such great news :)

Im going to call my doc early in the morning to let them know whats going on. Atleast i can probably get a scan and see where the follicles are by now. And they might do the IUI or need to give me another trigger shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->