8 weeks 5 days:bleeding

sopho

Mother of 3 expecting #4
Reaction score
I feel so stressed... had a scan at 7 weeks and all was well,heartbeat seen... they noted a fibroid on my cervix ..they didn't seem to concerned and said they wud measure again at 12 weeks.. this morning I've woken up and there is bought red blood when I wipe.. can't help but have a horrible feeling.. I have stomach ache and feel v sick. I had read that the fibroid can make you bleed and be a higher risk of mc... I am just going to try and relax today to see if it gets worse...(although a 2 year old and a 4 year old may keep me busy ) such a worrying time...

Do you have an EPU where you live? If so, then give them a call. They can advise you on what to do

I hope its just the fibroid making your cervix bleed. Sounds like a good idea to give your EPU a call.

I'll call my midwife as you can't self refer to out epu.... the bleeding has stopped now...its so stressful!!thank u for ur replies x

I think u should get checked Hun. I been spotting light tan this entire pregnancy and my Dr told me to run to the ER if it ever turns red....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->