8DPIUI ... no real symptoms

PCOSMomToTwo

Mommy to girl and boy
Reaction score
I am driving myself nuts trying to symptom spot. :wacko: I have read so many posts saying "people feel this or feel that". I feel pretty much nothing. Is this too early to feel anything?? People say their CM changes or becomes plentiful .. mine is pretty much non-existent except for maybe progesterone cream coming out. :confused:

How do you stay positive when your mind, body and soul tells you that you aren't pregnant? Or if I do feel/wish like I "could" be pregnant -- then the fear of disappointment turns that feeling around. :cry:

One last note, it doesn't help that every person that I know is pregnant. I almost feel guilty for envying them so much.

Why can't I just have sex and get pregnant like all of them? :shrug:

Ok enough pitying myself -- sorry. :nope:

Awww I'm sorry :hugs: Symptom spotting DEFINITELY does no good!!! There are COUNTLESS women who have no symptoms at all so definitely don't count yourself as out! :hugs:

I got a BFP after my 1st IUI (sadly ended in m/c 2 wks ago) but the only thing I had around 9dpiui was slight cramping... I had NO sore boobs, no nausea, none of that. I started to feel a little worn down as time progressed.. but just because you don't have glaring symptoms doesn't mean anything. Best of luck and definitely be optimistic- it's still very early!!! :dust:

Don't go by the symptoms, I still have pretty much none. Apart from light cramping on & off & sore boobs, but I always get that during a 2ww anyway so that wasn't much different for me. Most pregnant women say that symptoms don't kick in until 5 or 6 weeks on average, but everyone is different!

aww! don't cry!! you are not out till aunt flow sings! and if she hasn't shown yet then you still have a chance... don't give up hope yet. give it another 2-3 days and test again!

you will get there! you have fought this hard for it, you will get there. keep the hope and faith.

much love and hugs.

xxxx

aww! don't cry!! you are not out till aunt flow sings! and if she hasn't shown yet then you still have a chance... don't give up hope yet. give it another 2-3 days and test again!

you will get there! you have fought this hard for it, you will get there. keep the hope and faith.

much love and hugs.

xxxx

Awww thanks! You are too kind :) :flower:

Too early! I got a bfn on 10dpo, then a bfp at 12dpo at night! Good luck!

It can totally make a difference what test you use hun... I got the faintest of faint lines on an Internet cheapie dip test (at 11dpo)- but honestly thought I was seeing things. So I took another pink dye test I had left over from the month before- and it was BFN! No 2nd line at ALL... and I looked HARD! lol. I didn't really see a line that made me think I was actually prego till 13dpo! And backed it up with First Response EPT (6 days sooner one).

I know how hard the TWW is... I had SO SO many of them in our TTC Journey. You can drive yourself nutty for sure! Just keep as positive as you can and know this WILL happen. It's sucky it can't just happen on it's own-- but no matter what, you'll be SO happy when it does happen that all the crap you have been through will be well worth it ;) I'm sure you know that! And while you wait, rejoice in the family you have now.

Best of luck to you hun!!!!

much love and hugs.

xxxx

Awww thanks! You are too kind :) :flower:

aw thanks for the flower! lol!
i'm serious though, don't give up...

is there any update?
xxx
:hugs:

Brief update 11DPIUI --- yes I'm torturing myself, I tested today again (I have about 12 tests left)...:bfn: still :nope:

I remember when I was trying to get pregnant with my 1st (as you see my signature it took 6 years). I used to think "Man, I'd be happy with just one baby". It's amazing how your perception changes once you have one. The need becomes overwhelming to have a sibling for her. My mom passed away (she was only 57) and I never had realized how awesome it was to have a brother and sister as support. Without them I would've gone crazy. Not that this situation will happen necessarily but it's so nice to be able to provide my daughter the support she may need. It would be horrible if I couldn't give her that. She so deserves the world.

Thank you all for the support ... I can't tell you how it makes this journey so much better KNOWING there are people out there following/ahead of me in this path. Thank you!!:flower::thumbup:

I know what you mean about being happy with JUST ONE- I am *BEYOND BLESSED* to have my 8 year old son- but I have an intense desire for him to know what its like to have a sibling~ I am one of four girls and my sisters are my life... I am now remarried though and it's been a long time since I tried.. I wish I was one of those girls that POOF got preggo without even blinking! I truly think the greatest gift you can give a child is a sibling.

It is STILL possible to get that BFP~ I am keeping my FX'd for you! :dust:

OMG -- I got the FAINTEST 2nd line today! Is it really a :bfp: ????? I am going to the store RIGHT NOW to buy a digital test that says "Pregnant, Not pregnant". I'm so worried it's the trigger though, even though I have been getting negative tests since 7dpiui, EEEEkkkkK!!!!!! :happydance: :wohoo: PLEASE SAY IT's POSITIVE!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: that is AWESOME my dear!!!! I *highly* doubt you would go from a BFN to a BFP even with the trigger... I would bet that it's a nice beautiful :bfp: !! You might want to wait until tomorrow to use FMU for the digital as they are not as sensitive. I know when I got my last BFP, I used IC's for the first 2 days and then a digital on the 13DPO and I got those beautiful words "pregnant"

Gosh, that is just awesome news!!!! Congrats!!!!! :hugs:

OMG! i'm so chuffed for you! i want pics!!! i'd love to see your lovely + !!!
i will be waiting!!

xxx

Oh man, I don't know how to upload images, it makes you enter an https:/?? Well, I took a Clear Blue Easy digital, just 2 hours after my first cheapy test and it came up in beautiful letters "Pregnant" HOLY MOLY!!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

That is *FANTASTIC* news!!! :happydance: I am so happy for you!!! I hope you have a wonderful happy and sticky and healthy 9 months!! :hugs:

That is *FANTASTIC* news!!! :happydance: I am so happy for you!!! I hope you have a wonderful happy and sticky and healthy 9 months!! :hugs:

Aww Hollyw thank you!!! I'm super nervous to be happy just yet!!!!!! Cant wait to get blood work done. Even then, I will still be nervous till U/S. I wonder how many are in there????

I know when I got the BFP- it was constant state of wanting to reach the next hurdle- the blood work- the first doc appointment, the first u/s :) I definitely understand! When will you go to get your blood work done?

Congrats hun!!!!!! Great news about your BFP!!!! hehe.

So surreal at first huh???? Aaaaah, I'm so happy for you!!!!! Best of luck to a H&H 9 mos!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->