8DPIUI ... no real symptoms

Todays BETA: 16, not shocking. My RE is going to let me naturally miscarry. She said if I don't start bleeding by next Monday that she will give me an injection. This week should be fun, I'm stopping my progesterone cream so that'll speed up this process. Fortunately she prescribed me some meds to make things go more smoothly. Wish she gave me a 1 week coma pill! Ugh!

Oh no :( I'm so sorry my dear... I really am. It's such a roller coaster to go up and then come down :( I hope it's as easy as this incredibly difficult thing can possibly be. :hugs:

PCOSMomToOne,

I am so sorry for what you are gong through. I have never experienced a MC and can alone image what must be going through your mind :(

Thank you both! The waiting part is going to be the hardest. I am starting to cramp pretty bad now, I stopped taking my progesterone cream yesterday. I just pray this moves along quickly and doesn't hurt too bad. My doctor gave me a cocktail of medicine to help me through every thing (since I have the nice cyst too). I asked her when we could try again and she said as soon as I start to bleed I can start my meds again. I am quite weary of trying so soon but I almost feel like that's the only thing that will fill the void. Maybe I should wait??? I guess I will see how well I actually miscarry on my own. I ready to move on ... this part just makes my heart ache WAY too much. Please Lord give me strength!

Hey hun! :hugs: I am hoping it goes quickly for you too. The only positive in all of this is that it was fairly early so honestly you really don't have to wait to start trying again unless some sort of complication arises. I didn't wait- and I had a d&c and all of that. I know you feel weary of trying again- so did I- but then the thought of holding a little baby in my arms took right over and I want to try EVEN HARDER if such a thing is even possible!

The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He does not faint or grow weary;
his understanding is unsearchable.
He gives power to the faint,
and to him who has no might he increases strength.
Even youths shall faint and be weary,
and young men shall fall exhausted;
but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength;
they shall mount up with wings like eagles;
they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint.
—Isaiah 40:28-31

Fear not, for I am with you;
be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
—Isaiah 41:10

I love the scripture! Thank you...I am holding onto those ... how absolutely fitting!!

I started spotting today ... I am hoping it will get heavier so we can start this process over SOON!

oh my gosh pcosmomtoone :cry:

I am incredibly sorry. That feeling of waiting while its still inside us is horrific. :hugs: I am so so sorry.

PCOSMomToOne my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. I have friends who have been where you are and the only thing that helps you to heal is time.

Your kind words on this forum are the only thing I cling to some days to make it through this tough ttc journey.

Try and relax and be sure to take some time for yourself to grieve. Sending you a big virtual hug!!

I love the scripture! Thank you...I am holding onto those ... how absolutely fitting!!

I started spotting today ... I am hoping it will get heavier so we can start this process over SOON!

AWWW Springy, Thank you, that's too sweet! :) You made me smile!

I am relieved to report that I have heavy bleeding last night and today ... phewww, Finally this moment of my life will be history. I am calling my fertility doctor today to see if I can get back on my fertility meds this weekend!!!!

Thank you all so much through this last month's journey. Not in a million years would I expect that I would have gone through all this. This forum is such an awesome outlet for feelings and filled with GREAT people! God Bless you all.

I am sending BFP's and Baby dust all around!

OMG! it has been a while since i was on bnb, and i thought i would drop in to see how you are getting on, i am so sad to hear about your MC but your little angel is in heaven watching over you and giving you little blessings each day. and your little one will be whispering in gods ear for your next one to be allowed to say with you. and you are a stong woman to go through this. i know it is easier said than done, but try and stay positive. you are to good a person to be made to suffer any more losses.

thinking of you and loads of blessings for you and your family.

good luck and lots of prayers for your next try. may this month be the month for you. xx

OMG! it has been a while since i was on bnb, and i thought i would drop in to see how you are getting on, i am so sad to hear about your MC but your little angel is in heaven watching over you and giving you little blessings each day. and your little one will be whispering in gods ear for your next one to be allowed to say with you. and you are a stong woman to go through this. i know it is easier said than done, but try and stay positive. you are to good a person to be made to suffer any more losses.

thinking of you and loads of blessings for you and your family.

good luck and lots of prayers for your next try. may this month be the month for you. xx

Thank you so much!

I got my HCG levels back on Monday, they were back to "0". It's been 8 days since I started bleeding and I am finally down to just some light spotting. Thank goodness, it's over...still so depressing.

My doctor said we had to sit this one out this month. No TTC until my next cycle...who knows when that will be.

Therefore, in the meantime, I will be taking the time to get myself back together, take my prenatals, and do a lot more praying for my future.

Thank God for my strength ... aka my husband & 2 year old daughter. Without them, I am nothing.

That is *FANTASTIC* news!!! :happydance: I am so happy for you!!! I hope you have a wonderful happy and sticky and healthy 9 months!! :hugs:

Aww Hollyw thank you!!! I'm super nervous to be happy just yet!!!!!! Cant wait to get blood work done. Even then, I will still be nervous till U/S. I wonder how many are in there????

Hi PCOSmomtoone..
First congratulations to you on BFP.Just now ready your story and thaks i got my hopes back.
I am 8dpiui..adn please pray for me..
thank you and once again congratulations

AWWW Springy, Thank you, that's too sweet! :) You made me smile!

I am relieved to report that I have heavy bleeding last night and today ... phewww, Finally this moment of my life will be history. I am calling my fertility doctor today to see if I can get back on my fertility meds this weekend!!!!

Thank you all so much through this last month's journey. Not in a million years would I expect that I would have gone through all this. This forum is such an awesome outlet for feelings and filled with GREAT people! God Bless you all.

I am sending BFP's and Baby dust all around!

Ohh..PCOSMOMTOONE..i am so so sorry for you...i feel like crying...
i am praying to the god for you..please dont loose your hopes...whatever happens..happens for the good...keep faith on god

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->