8dpo afternoon FRER! There is a line!!

I do see it on all those - is there color in person? I don't think it's time to give up! But that's just my opinion!

That looks pretty pink to me, we all let them get to us hun xx

Here are a couple I took with my good camera and adjusted the contrast a little. Does it look pink? I swear it looks pink and it's a very visble line but it doesn't count since I didn't see it while it was wet right?

Attachments

• zap2.jpg
    zap2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 19
  • zap3.jpg
    zap3.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 20
Well I guess once I upload them they don't look pink at all but I do think I see a little pink in it in person.

I clearly see lines on all of them! I hope they get darker tomorrow!

It's probably an evap and definitely the darkest one I have ever gotten. Usually I have to tilt it and look under a light to see the evaps. This one is super dark very obvious.

I see colour and they seem to be getting darker hun fxd for you xx

Thanks ladies :) I do think it's an evap though, I couldn't see anything when it was wet but I was pretty mad about it so I didn't look too hard either.

I see color too - I don't want to say evap for sure but I hate to get your hopes up - I still think it's totally possible though, that that line will darken up in the next day or two!

I think I got a pink line on a first signal just now.

Attachments

• zjxgnq.jpg
    zjxgnq.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 61
I have tested and it was negative. 3 days till ny period comes and I'm not trying to conceive anymore, I'm done. I was always on the fence about wanting a 4th child but my husband agreed to let us tried and I told myself if it didn't happen in 2 months then it wasn't meant to be and I'd stop. So this is 2 months and I'm not pregnant. I'm good with it tho. I'm going to devote more of my time into my business and try to hit that six figure mark next year so I guess that's going to be my "baby" for now.

Also I am trying to adopt my Korean niece because her mother is a piece of crap and doesn't want her. I've always so much wanted to adopt an Asian female child and I think this is my chance to have one. She won't know me as her mother because she's 9, but I'm sure we could eventually develope the kind of love that mothers and daughters have. So I guess that's it really, on to other things for me. :)

:hugs: I wish you the best of luck with your business and with the adoption. That is awesome that you are willing to be a parent to her when her mother doesn't want to be. And hey, can't hate on a 6 figure income :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->