8dpo afternoon FRER! There is a line!!

7dpo wondfos. I'm already feeling out. Trying to conceive this baby really sucks. It's never taken me longer than 2 cycles to conceive, just feel really down today.

Attachments

• etsadk.jpg
    etsadk.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 13
New test on the bottom. Maybe wishful thinking but it looks like something might be happening :) I hope!!

Attachments

• 33kuh5s.jpg
    33kuh5s.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 22
I can see something their hun xx

I have a horrible lower backache and I have a weird achy heavyish feeling in my pelvic area, maybe my ovaries or uterus? I don't think I've ever had this feeling before. I think maybe the expo I took might be causing new symptoms even tho I haven't taken it for 9 days.

Don't know what is but my back is killing me. Feels like my period is going to be here tomorrow.

That's how mine was really bad back ache like whatever you do the pain is still their xx

That's how I felt the cycle I got my sticky bfp! From about 6dpo on and I got a bfp at 8dpo! Fingers crossed for you!

I meant to say epo not expo in my previous post. I'm certainly hope I'm pregnant. The achy uterus is definitely new to me in the tww. I've always had bfps by 8dpo but usually I have something faint by 7dpo. I really do feel pregnant tho, of course I guess i always say that.

How many cycles you been trying now ?? You must of been extremly lucky too get preg in 2 cycles for your other pregnancies !

Don't get disheartend !!! A lot of normal couples take them a year ! Plus 7dpo is bet very early !!!! Average BFp 10-14dpo x

How many cycles you been trying now ?? You must of been extremly lucky too get preg in 2 cycles for your other pregnancies !

Don't get disheartend !!! A lot of normal couples take them a year ! Plus 7dpo is bet very early !!!! Average BFp 10-14dpo x

This is cycle 2. With my miscarriage baby it happened on the first cycle and from having sex only one time (wasn't trying) and my last baby it took 2 cycles.

Your still early in this cycle hub :D plenty off time yet !! It could take you a few more cycles this time but don't get down Hun am sure it will happen soon enuf xx

After getting thick white lines on every test I've taken today I finally got a colored one but I'm sure its either an evap or bad test. There is another line to the left of the test line as well. Just my luck. The top test is an apple juice test so I could use it to find lines on my test.

Attachments

• 29bey5w.jpg
    29bey5w.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 24
Got some new tests this morning. I cracked open the frer and it doesn't have any indent at allwhatsoever. Isn't that weird?? The only other time I haven't seen an indent is when I was pregnant otherwise they always have huge indents.

Attachments

• 2m4d8n4.jpg
    2m4d8n4.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 2ikw412.jpg
    2ikw412.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 20qcc40.jpg
    20qcc40.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 14
7dpo, tested last night, posted a pic on here under my thread " anyone get a BFP at 7dpo" if u want to look, when I took it apart there was no indent what so ever also, like u said .... There's ALwAYs an indent !! There was a little shimmer of something where the line should be.... I'm out of tests and on edge to go but more!

Here is a test from last night with a huge indent (test on the right) and 2 from this morning with no indent at all. There is a faint line on the one I did with SMU.

Attachments

• ek2cgp.jpg
    ek2cgp.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 24
7dpo, tested last night, posted a pic on here under my thread " anyone get a BFP at 7dpo" if u want to look, when I took it apart there was no indent what so ever also, like u said .... There's ALwAYs an indent !! There was a little shimmer of something where the line should be.... I'm out of tests and on edge to go but more!

Did you test today?? I'm thinking we both got very faint bfps. When I was pregnant before I cracked open a test and there was no indent but I was pregnant. I've never seen a frer without an indent unless there was hcg in the pee :)

Faint line on first signal?

Attachments

• 11h59bm.jpg
    11h59bm.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 29qlag6.jpg
    29qlag6.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts