8dpo afternoon FRER! There is a line!!

So I took another frer :) this showed up about 2 minutes in. I opened the test and again it has no indent but I can't really see a line either after it dried. What gives??

Attachments

• 2uh3exu.jpg
    2uh3exu.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 2vahb14.jpg
    2vahb14.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 2a92qls.jpg
    2a92qls.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 22
I see it - it looks white in the first pic but looks pink in the second [could just be the pics though] I've noticed that light lines like that will be become nearly impossible to see once the tests has been opened :dohh: Keep on testing - it's looking good!

Another. So I can see the line clearly if I look through the shiny plastic side of the strip but I can barely see anything if I look at the paper side of the test.

Attachments

• 1z8yf8.jpg
    1z8yf8.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 31
I see it better on that one. I tried to tweek it but I couldn't pull color out :shrug: Hope this is the start of your bfp though!

Think I'm seeing something there ;) best of luck!
https://i.imgur.com/IAjpuMI.jpg

Thanks sunshine and Alaska (we are moving to Alaska in a couple of years!) :) I don't have much hope tho, just using up my tests. I would have had a positive by now if I was pregnant.

Yea, 8dpo is still super early! I barely had a line at 8dpo and the next day it was a good line! Fingers still crossed for you!

Another line on wondfo, will update with morning tests :)

Attachments

• mwe3nk.jpg
    mwe3nk.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 35
Thanks sunshine and Alaska (we are moving to Alaska in a couple of years!) :) I don't have much hope tho, just using up my tests. I would have had a positive by now if I was pregnant.

I just saw that part about Alaska, lol. It's nice here...big climate change from TX but the summers are gorgeous..

Your last test looks good, see something on the top one, can't wait to see more ;)

Definitely see it! Early start of a bfp!!!

Attachments

• 1z8yf8.jpg
    1z8yf8.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 28
Nothing this morning. I give up. Pregnancy tests really hate me. I might be back around next month, not sure. Thanks for all of your comments <3

Well, I looked at my test that has dried and it has a pretty dark line but since it only showed up after it dried I imagine it's an evap.

Attachments

• zab1.jpg
    zab1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 28
I don't know why I keep letting these stupid tests do this to me :/

Attachments

• orv4wi.jpg
    orv4wi.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 1ea03r.jpg
    1ea03r.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 10