8dpo and I caved...

EMSwife1124

Mommy to Odin, Kai and Wren!
Reaction score
So holding out til Monday or Tuesday didn’t happen. I had a dream last night that I tested today it was positive.. then my MIL texted me this morning that she dreamed we had a little girl and named her Opal.

So I held SMU for 3 hours but didn’t withhold any liquids... and this showed up before the time to read it.

DH said he sees it but isn’t ready to call it.

I’m shaking. I’ve been cramping on and off for 3 days and my boobs were tender yday but I blamed my workout.

Please be real.

5FD1B6BA-8A16-48DC-98A8-11C46AF132F3.jpeg

So holding out til Monday or Tuesday didn’t happen. I had a dream last night that I tested today it was positive.. then my MIL texted me this morning that she dreamed we had a little girl and named her Opal.

So I held SMU for 3 hours but didn’t withhold any liquids... and this showed up before the time to read it.

DH said he sees it but isn’t ready to call it.

I’m shaking. I’ve been cramping on and off for 3 days and my boobs were tender yday but I blamed my workout.

Please be real.

View attachment 1052695
I see it! I want this for you so bad! I have everything crossed!!

So glad I’m not the only one who sees it and am losing my mind! I’m in total disbelief.

Thank you Lulu! That means so much!

That is no doubt a bfp! Congrats! With lines like that you could probably get a bfp on a digital to confirm for hubby.

2 hour hold not withholding liquids... 5 minute mark.

Still in shock.

Going out in a little while so I’ll definitely be grabbing a digital & maybe another box of FRER. I have about 30 ICs to burn for progression.

27045168-DD77-4696-B4B6-6FC0D20D5F06.jpeg

Looks very real to me! I agree with PP, get a digi. Hubby will see it’s real then! Congratulations xxx

Thanks! I think DH is just hesitant after the CP last month. Hopefully it keeps getting darker so we don’t have to worry!

I understand that concern. At least you have the ic so that you can keep testing. Enjoy watching the progression!

Wow, that is a great line for 8 DPO! Not even a squinter, just right there! I also got really early lines with both pregnancies, some women just produce more HCG I think. Congratulations and hope it's a beautiful nine months! Opal is a cute name ...

Wow, that is a great line for 8 DPO! Not even a squinter, just right there! I also got really early lines with both pregnancies, some women just produce more HCG I think. Congratulations and hope it's a beautiful nine months! Opal is a cute name ...

I know I was so surprised when I was brushing my teeth and looked down to see that. I can’t be anymore than 8dpo so it’s crazy to me!

I didn’t get a hint until 14dpo with Odin and with the CP last month it was nothing until 10dpo - I seriously wasn’t expecting to see anything!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->