8dpo and I caved...

Made it back from the lake a few minutes ago.. managed not to spill the beans to the in laws!

Here is my tests from today.. super happy about these! 7 more sleeps until our appt!

5DBC5C43-B3B1-4813-AE4B-C03304878866.jpeg 1B6E9CE9-64A8-4F9E-BF47-BDE1129518EE.jpeg

Nice lines! Looking forward to your scan update. Apparently girls can cause high hsg levels too! I had lines darkening very quickly this time too, just the one baby but it is a little girl :)

A girl would be lovely! And DH would take a girl over twins any day haha!

Ultrasound and appt in less than 4 hours! Cast your vote now if you think it's going to be one or two!

I am a little sad because I found out this morning that the ultrasound tech who I've had for 9 years has retired to be a stay at home mom. I'm so happy for her but I was looking forward to seeing her since she scanned me after my loss last cycle - and I just loved her. Here's to hoping the new girl is just as good!

Good luck, so exciting! I’m going to say just one although those lines are amazing! Haha

I will say 2! Hopefully you’ll get to see something! My dr always scanned me at 5 ish weeks but I only saw the sac never baby and had to go back 2 weeks later! But your lines are fabulous so you might get to see some babies!!!

Thanks @brittany12 - I know going into it we won't see much. I was 6+3 with my son and saw the heartbeat so this will be a new experience for us.

I'm due 9/27 based on my predicted ovulation date so we will see if that changes today.

Appt is in 1 hour and 45 minutes. I will leave work in an hour to get DH then drive to the appt. Hopefully they aren't running too far behind today so we can get in quick!

Eeeeekkk! I'm so excited! I am guessing one strong, healthy baby but wouldn't be surprised if there were two with the amazing lines you've gotten!

Can't wait to hear all about the scan!

Oh sitting patiently here :coffee: can't wait for updates xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"