8dpo and I caved...

Dang girl! Your lines are better than mine :haha:

haha! My lines never even got this dark with Odin.. I'm really anxious to find out if it's just one healthy baby or twins! only 11 more days until my scan!

haha! My lines never even got this dark with Odin.. I'm really anxious to find out if it's just one healthy baby or twins! only 11 more days until my scan!

I was soooo thinking multiples but didn't want to be the first person to say it if it wasn't what you wanted to hear lol but Im really think it's a good Chance? do you use anything to help you Get pregnant?

I was soooo thinking multiples but didn't want to be the first person to say it if it wasn't what you wanted to hear lol but Im really think it's a good Chance? do you use anything to help you Get pregnant?

Haha! It’s been a possibility and on my mind for a while because my son keeps saying I’ll have two babies & my family is known for being able feel those kind of weird things. I don’t know how I feel about it - it would be tough financially and physically but I know we’d get through it!

Just vitex and preseed - prenatal vitamins and some extra vitamin E for my lining.

Haha! It’s been a possibility and on my mind for a while because my son keeps saying I’ll have two babies & my family is known for being able feel those kind of weird things. I don’t know how I feel about it - it would be tough financially and physically but I know we’d get through it!

Just vitex and preseed - prenatal vitamins and some extra vitamin E for my lining.

hmmmm... it would be tough I'm sure but twins are such a blessing! When do you usually get your first scan?

hmmmm... it would be tough I'm sure but twins are such a blessing! When do you usually get your first scan?

I'm hoping she let's us record the scan so I can get DH's reaction to keep haha his friend fainted when their tech told them it was twins.

I go Jan 28th for first scan and appt so only 11 more days! I'll be 5+3.

I'm hoping she let's us record the scan so I can get DH's reaction to keep haha his friend fainted when their tech told them it was twins.

I go Jan 28th for first scan and appt so only 11 more days! I'll be 5+3.

Oh that would be so awesome if you caught that on camera !!! 0000ohhh soooooo... close! I am really excited for you!

Oh that would be so awesome if you caught that on camera !!! 0000ohhh soooooo... close! I am really excited for you!

Thank you! I am ready to know things are going to be okay so we can tell our son. He keeps asking when I’m going to have a baby in my belly.

I also hope you get some answers soon!

Thank you! I am ready to know things are going to be okay so we can tell our son. He keeps asking when I’m going to have a baby in my belly.

I also hope you get some answers soon!

I have a Really good feeling, Call it intuition maybe, that everything is going to work out wonderfully for ya'll! possibly times2 \\:D/:haha:

me too sister me to :dohh:

So exciting! I'm jumping on board with the twins idea! I'm going to have to start marking my calendar for all of you ladies' doctors appointments! Only kidding.... well kind of. :winkwink:

I dont understand why they make us wait so long here in VA!! I dont get a scan until 2/11! I'll be almost 9 weeks!

Over here in Scotland we don’t get an appointment to see a midwife till 8-10 weeks (not even bloods taken before then) and no scan until 12 weeks unless there something wrong. Waiting’s a killer isn’t it. Xx

I am very lucky with my OB that she does scans early and I will also get them often due to medical history and the LEEP I had when I was 18. I’ll start weekly scans from 16-22 weeks to check for cervical shortening.

I hate it so bad for everyone who has to wait! I’d go crazy!

Excited to see some dye stealing since I haven’t had that happen before.

Probably going to leave my tests at home over the rest of the weekend while we are at the family lake house. I’m also hoping we don’t slip and accidentally tell any of them haha

CCADCA38-207E-4906-8439-464A9FD01220.jpeg 31C0ADBE-5B12-4EB1-B0B4-82AE4E56CACD.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->